Leaked Footage of Lynch Abusing Kyle And Sheryl Edition

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAO50UBS6CI
people.com/tv/lara-flynn-boyle-sexual-misconduct-rare-public-appearance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=OAO50UBS6CI

Thread theme

Make sure you preordered /ourguy/ Mark's book so you get your copy tomorrow and we can all laugh as he BTFOs Lynch's shitty continuation with his canon version

LAURA IS THE MOONCHILD
LODGE SPIRITS ARE ALIENS
HAWK IS AN ASSHOLE

ALL CONFIRMED IN SECRET HISTORY

spooky

Ha, I actually thought about watching that after seeing /tpg/ meme about it for so long

Any good?

Part of me feels bad but my justification is that it's not Maddy or Laura so it's okay :^)

>Any good?
It's really good, actually. Especially for a TV film

It's worth a watch, it's a TV movie but it's with Sheryl, Moira, and Clancy Brown so it's pretty kino.

Just remember David did nothing wrong, he just wanted his Christmas present.

Let /tpg/ die

>wrote ep8, the most highly-acclaimed visual art MASTERPIECE ever seen on TV
>created Dougie, the year (nay, the decade's) most LOVED and BELOVED TV hero, infusing him with a warmth and personality that rivals Chaplin or Tati.
>gave Candie one of her DEFINING scenes based all on an accident on set, truly a work of inspired genius

When are you brainlets going to get on your knees and thank Mark "the god" Frost for giving you something you will never get again in television: perfection?

just let us discuss Frost's book for a few days and then we can die until the blu-ray in December

>David did nothing wrong

I love the original series, but I just couldn't finish the new one.
got up to Part 12 and stopped.
convince me to watch the rest, without meme-ing? (if that's even possible for /tpg/)

that's one meme. check.

For finality

It will be tough, because most of the posters who used to (and maybe still do) post in these threads just shout and repeat each others' memes like ledditors.

I will say that the show consistently picks up pace proceeding from episode 8, and culminates in a very satisfying conclusion in the final few episodes. Lots of things start happening, and more characters get more and more meaningful screen time.

However, it will depend on if you found the last two episodes boring or not (I thought 11 and 12 were some of my favorites desu).

SNAKESKIN JACKET

any summary of the interesting stufc from the new book?

>that scene where Sheryl's talking to her friend and she finds out she's been fucking Clancy Brown's character while Sheryl's pregnant with his baby

I don't feel like I need it.
the end of season 2 was final enough for me. I feel like if I finish season 3, I won't know any more than I already do.

does it conclude season 3 of Twin Peaks, or does it conclude Twin Peaks as a whole? because as I stated above, I'm all good with what I've had so far.
thanks for the non-memes. I come from another board that used to be full of memes. thankfully we stopped, so there's hope!

>one of her DEFINING scenes
Which one, what's the story?

IM

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ODhuge get dressed

the magic of part 16 will never be forgotten. What a fucking moment that was, for a brief moment everything felt like it was going to be alright.

Part 18 is one of the greatest finales ever, but it is absolutely crushing, the whimsical quality to 16 is highly appreciated, where everything is firing on all cylinders and it feels like Cooper has come to set everything straight once and for all.

It was the crescendo and then the music just stopped after the initial momentum wore off
A great experience and I mean that

12 is the worst episode and every episode after that is fucking great except for maybe 14. a lot more of the old characters in the later eps. also if you loved the original series do it for ed and norma.

dOUGEi forgit coNDUM

Do you even remember anything from the show watching it that fast? That brings bingewatching to a whole new level.

It must all be one giant blob of nothing to you. Jesus, take some breaks, doing more than 3 episodes a day is overkill.

It concludes both, more or less. It leaves a lot of things open-ended though, paradoxically. Some characters get closure, others get nada, and you don't know what to think by the end.

a light fell on the Mullens character on-set, leaving a scar on his face. Wrote a scene to explain why he had said scar.

Did anyone else get $10 taken off their S3 Blu-Ray preorder? I preordered it on Amazon a few days ago for $65, now it's only $55.

>does it conclude season 3 of Twin Peaks, or does it conclude Twin Peaks as a whole?
I guess you could say it concludes the old Twin Peaks. If it concludes season 3, then it's in an ambiguous way that's open to interpretation.

>Mullens
You mean Mitchun?

ah yeah, whoops. Two months later and some of the names are starting to blur together in my mind.

None of these are true, except Part 8. He did not create Dougie, he just said him and David had a blast writing Dougie. The Candie scene was Lynch improvising on set after a light fell on Robert Knepper's face.

>Frost was drawn to Las Vegas as a setting because of the "3-year-old ghost towns" of big suburban developments built just before the boom and immediately abandoned.

>The scene where Candie hits Rodney Mitchum with the remote was conceived by Lynch after a light fell on Robert Knepper on set, leaving a mark that he then had to explain narratively.

>They had a blast writing Dougie.

>Frost is very into Jung (Lynch is not), and for Frost the Cooper story was very much about a character who had not yet integrated his shadow self to become a full person.

>Greek mythology was also an influence--Pandora's box in episode 8 and the Orpheus myth in episode 17, specifically ("it's an act of hubris to think you can change history and change the course of time," he said, saying that, for him, that's a lot of what the finale is about).

>Frost felt that there ought to be an origin story for the evil in this world, and that's where episode 8 came from. The atomic explosion was a paragraph on the page that they knew from the outset would be around 15 minutes onscreen. I think he said the script for that entire episode was only around 12 pages. He said, without any further explanation or clue, "I hope you figured out who she [the little girl in episode 8] was by the end."

>Frost teased a Wally Brando spinoff following him biking across the country (as a joke, but he talked about how much he loves the character and his one scene). Apparently it was Frost's idea to write a scene for Lucy and Andy's son, and Lynch's immediate idea thereafter to cast Michael Cera.

>for Frost the Cooper story was very much about a character who had not yet integrated his shadow self to become a full person.
and for Lynch it was just for the lols

Can we talk about her weird red hand yet or will /tpg/ censor all discussion of it still? Will Frost unveil new information about it in his book?

Sheryl Lee is a very inspiring, talented, beautiful, kind, sweet and wonderful lady with a gorgeous smile and amazing voice!

for Lynch it was clearly tied to his life philosophy of ease of mind, meditation and allowing yourself to just be and not worry so much. Dougie did more good than Cooper by not trying to change anything and just going with the flow.

>tfw you finally realized that the Sheryl Lee poster is literally Sheryl Lee irl

what does twin peaks fans think of death grips?

What makes you think that user? The CUTEposters are definitely NOT Sheryl Lee, and Lynch certainly didn’t abuse me or do anything to my butt either.

A cute maid or something. She's here, I guess.

user, you might have CUTEposted a bit too much

The way you're feeling right now? Yeah. That's what happens when you cross paths with the master troll. Enjoy your pain.

>when the CUTEpost hits just right

Dougiecoop = Id
Agent Cooper = Ego
Mr. C = Superego
Richard = all three combined

imagine being that glass of water

BASED imagineposter.

really looking forward to the ernie chapter of the final dossier desu. so many questions that, quite frankly, need to be answered.

Who will knock down the first domino and get the Lynch accusations going? Madchen? Sherilyn? Sheryl? Cruise since she’s already batshit?

lynch knows what he's doing and pushes them to brink of insanity so no one would ever believe them since they're already seem so unhinged. unfortunately he will never have to face his crimes against humanity.

Amazon estimates the price before release. If the price goes up you're locked in at the lower cost, if it goes down you get a refund or they credit your account.

Leave Lynch alone

He helped Sheryl a lot in the last few years when she was really sick and needed to make money, makes me sad to see people shitting on him

Sheryl is NOT insane!

people.com/tv/lara-flynn-boyle-sexual-misconduct-rare-public-appearance

It’s already started user.

>"I hope you figured out who she [the little girl in episode 8] was by the end."
Who was she?

This. Lynch knows why would you need to abuse your women when you can make them obsessed with you instead? Lynch would never hurt Sheryl, the pussy is too good.

it seems like the people who've been exposed are the ones who were already talked about for years. the only thing i've known about weinstein since i first heard of him is his sexual misconduct.
the only thing that's been said about lynch afaik is the michael j anderson stuff, which is hardly evidence. i'm sure if he had done anything, a new claim would have been made by now.

Sarah Palmer probably, if it's obvious enough for someone to figure out then that's surely the only person she could be

>rare public appearance
What the fuck is that about? Is Lara Flynn Boyle some kind of shut in now?

>some people who I’m not going to name said some inappropriate things to me that I’m not going to repeat because I want acting jobs, not flipping burgers

Not only is this literally nothing but if anything it sounds like she’s trying to justify it

huh, she looks better than those unflattering pics of her that were always posted.

Sarah.

- He remarked multiple times on the passage of time being a central thematic interest in the new series for him as a writer. He also mentioned that he was interested in exploring the "perils of materialism."
- "The Odyssey" was a big influence on Frost for "The Return."
- Greek mythology was also an influence--Pandora's box in episode 8 and the Orpheus myth in episode 17, specifically ("it's an act of hubris to think you can change history and change the course of time," he said, saying that, for him, that's a lot of what the finale is about).
- He and Lynch began discussing a new season of "Twin Peaks" in August of 2012. They spent a year discussing it, another year writing the first two hours, and another year writing the rest of the series.
- It was written very much in response to the crisis and subsequent global panic of 2008-2009.

>- It was written very much in response to the crisis and subsequent global panic of 2008-2009.
Well I mean, this is pretty darn clear across the board. Economic malaise is practically the defining theme/setting of the whole season. Not to mention obvious references like Naomi Watts' "99%" speech.

there's a split because on one side you have the lynch cult members (Kyle, Sheryl, Dern, etc.) and then the other side there is Sherilyn, Julee Cruise, MJA, etc.who everyone coincodently thinks are nuts. Typical Lynch propaganda in full effect this monster must be stopped.

Sherilyn is in the cult too, but she's not on the level of Kyle and Sheryl.

>lunch break
>pass a bookstore I didn't notice before
>Judy's Books
>lol I'm gonna stop there as a goof
>they're selling the Final Dossier today

Did I just get LYNCHED?

Why do people think Sheryl’s a part of TM? I know she did the Omaze for Lynch but I get that was more for the charity helping side, not because she’s into TM.

The only time I’ve ever heard her talk about TM was a Q&A with Fenn, Fenn was gushing about TM and Sheryl didn’t say anything about it at all

Cult of TM bows to the cult of Lynch, user.

>le 14 is bad meme

Where did this start? It was one of the most hype episodes.

Kill me, Judy

a lot of lore dump and /ourguy/ chad gets arrested, which was bullshit. on the plus side, wild wild west. not bad but the weakest in run up.

So since Frost confirmed that the girl in Part 8 was Sarah. Does that mean the bug that entered her was Judy?

So according to the spoiler thread of the coming Mark Frost book, Laura Palmer is now missing instead of dead and Sarah hosts a demon since she was a teenager, which means that two demon hosts got married and fathered a being of white lodge light.
Does anyone else find all this convoluted mess profoundly dissappointing and a far cry (a) from the sublime simplicity of the first season of twin peaks and (b) from the beguiling and mystical mystery of the first half of season 2?

>and /ourguy/ chad gets arrested, which was bullshit
t. chad

It's Jumping Man, one of Judy's spiritual children.

no because judy vomited the bug unless judy is sentient through her hatchlings which would also mean that bob was judy so in summation, no I don't think so.

i want to find Laura Palmer so i can kiss her pusy

so is sarah possessed by judy and the jumping man?

Dear Diary, DAVID visited me today again, he said I had to help his foundation otherwise I was going to get it. DAVID told me he's only afraid of one man, his name is MARK, I wonder if it was MARK in my dream the other night giving me a book. No one in Hollywood will believe me. If you are reading this in the future, don't hate me, I didn't chose this, this is not who I am. Sheryl.

She's possessed by Jumpman, who is Judy's agent on earth.

someone post bobe holstering that gun from 14. season highlight tbqh.

Requesting a "Virgin 80s Nostalgia" vs "Chad 90s Revival" for Stranger Things and Twin Peaks

Would you rather
Play Yahtzee with Kyle
Build Lego constructions with Sheryl
Or go for a run in the woods with Lynch?

Contact your doctor immediately if you believe that you or someone you know may have been LYNCHED

>go for a run in the woods with Lynch
NOT AGAIN DAVID

Someone make a character tier list. Bobby belongs in top tier.

DOhgeoi get lost

people are under a lot of stress

>all these absolute plebs itt posting blonde Sheryl

Maddy sheryl best sheryl

i wish we saw her pusy
i guess you can almost see it in that scene where she tells james to meet her in 15 minutes

Since MIKE's arm is his familiar spirit, can we assume the same apply to

Mrs. Tremond and her Grandson
Jowday and the Jumping Man (in a way they're all subservient to her, but JM has animal behavior and a peculiar appearance, perhaps he's closer than the rest?)
^ That would also explain Sarah being inhabited by the Jumping Man from childhood, developing paranormal abilities, and then hosting Judy after she breaks out of the glass box, developing supernatural strength and speed (see trucker scene again).

Sheryl is always best Sheryl, user

>he thinks he's a patrician when he hasn't even taken the maddypill

such a sadness, user

Sheryl is Maddy but Maddy isn't Sheryl

Sorry user, but Maddy is the qt with the booty, Sherylfags can't compete