What exactly did he do wrong?

What exactly did he do wrong?

sold drugs, killed children, murdered people

1. allowed old grudges to control him
2. didnt fuck off to some caribbean island with all his drugs money and whores

killed a child
went alone to meet a man who's life he ruined (what a retard)

Didn't take take his own advice, don't make the same mistake twice I think it was? Once he realized Jesse and Walt were a problem he should have put both of them in the ground. He had the perfect setup with timid vegan guy even if it wasn't as profitable.

>whores

what bout his wife? Did he have chicken insurance?

okay
what did this man do wrong?

If he killed Salamanca instead of grudging he wouldve won

Bit the hand that healed him. What an idiot, Walt was pretty much out and he still persisted

MINRULS

trusted walt

Massive nepotistic hypocrite
>smokes illegal cigars and doesn't give a fuck about pot but freaks out about every other drug and muh law
>constantly swings his law dick around to get his family out of trouble

I sympathized with his anxiety and he was obviously a top tier fucking detective but the way he flips on walt always bothered me

married a cunt

>Doesn't care about pot or cuban cigars
>Cares about meth empires and murders
Wow sounds like your average rational person.

PFTTTTTTTT

To be fair, she's hot

He was a faggot.

Not going with his gut reaction that said to not trust Walt. He initially rejected them, and then Walt begged.

Nothig Walt and Jesse are moralfags with absolutely no grounds to stand on. You sell drugs with a gang you run the risk of getting capped regardless of age. jesse is a faggot and Walt was just taking advantage of the opprotunity to lash out as Gustavo. I fucking hate how this arc ended so fucking much

he committed multiple felonies

Nothing. Dude was a good guy and a hero with a real knack for survival and detective work right up to the very end. He got caught up in circumstances out of his hands and died on the job as a hero battling crime.