Trailer fucking when?

trailer fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/samurai-jack-season-5-will-premiere-in-march/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6yhhfiUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT. HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME?

Lamarr mentioned it on his twitter feed. His agent had never been contacted about doing the show and he wouldn't be involved in the revival.

The assumption going around is that the miniseries doesn't have the budget for union VAs like Lamarr, so we'll likely be getting nothing but sound-alikes for the characters. They're doing this thing on a shoestring budget out of passion with very little funding or support from anybody. We'll just have to take what we can get.

nerdist.com/samurai-jack-season-5-will-premiere-in-march/
>Tartakovsky has returned for the new season, and so has the voice of Samurai Jack himself, Phil LaMarr.
fuck offphils on board

This is complete bullshit

You're full of shit because I alread saw Lamarr being interviewed about the new series.

Holy fuck that's awful. I think I'll pass on this show.

>Too bad they couldn't get Phil Lamarr back.

Disappointing but not a dealbreaker.

Jack goes whole episodes without uttering a word. And when he does talk, it's maybe 1 or 2 sentences.

You can get someone else to do that and it won't change anything. Samurai Jack was a 99% visual series; dialogue and voice acting was never significant.

He's lying.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6yhhfiUh8

>no Mako (cuz he's dead)

Ew, that means we'll have to listen to GREG BALDWIN and his shitty Mako impression.

He sounded better in Korra

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

>people fell for that shit even though LaMarr was in the behind the scenes video
???

>Lamarr mentioned it on his twitter feed. His agent had never been contacted about doing the show and he wouldn't be involved in the revival.

Really?

CN never even called his agent? They didn't even TRY to work out a deal to get him back?

How fuckin cheap IS this revival gonna be?

>The assumption going around is that the miniseries doesn't have the budget for union VAs like Lamarr, so we'll likely be getting nothing but sound-alikes for the characters.

Well that was a nice Samurai Jack revival we had there once.

meh, sounds like shit

>They're doing this thing on a shoestring budget out of passion with very little funding or support from anybody. We'll just have to take what we can get.

>You're getting shit.
>SAY THANK YOU!

Better they didn't do it at all, then.

>Ew, that means we'll have to listen to GREG BALDWIN and his shitty Mako impression.

Mako dying was the greatest thing that ever happened to Greg Baldwin's career. I bet he thanks God every morning that Mako is dead.

Shit and I was so hyped

FUCK

can you post a link to the tweet?

not accusing you of anything here, just genuinely curious

I don't think Samurai Jack is ever gonna show or have any scenes of sex inside a trailer, user.