*climbs on top of u*

*climbs on top of u*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdrrWBgTy1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*pomf*
What are we going to do on the bed Mr. Spacey?

please post the pasta of spacey taking twinks to dinner at a fancy restaurant and when they refuse his advances he just gets up and leaves them there.

>ywn cuddle with based kevin spacey

>K-kevin? w-why a-are you t-t-touching my p-private spacey?

>plus all the stories about Spacey taking young, not yet established male actors out to dinner at an expensive restaurant, ordering extravagant meals and wine, then telling the young man "I'm going to fuck your twink mouth", and if the young man declined then Kevin would walk out of the restaurant leaving the poor kid to foot the bill.

It's been well known that he picks up guys in parks and fucks west end rentboys whenever he's in L O N D O N. All my rentboy buddies have confirmed it.

>be intergalactic pedo traveller
>come to Earth for pray
>beftiend boy, then fuck his tight ass with power of two suns like there no tommow
>boy kill himself after that
>whoops i cant go back right now ill better pretend im a loony
>end up in mental asylum where you are safe
>convince only suspicious person youre good boy
>fuck local children all that time since you can get out whenever you want
>run from eart for new advemture

Guess the movie

He looks a bit like the pharmabro there

>blocks your shit with his meat

I'm drunk so it's ok.

There seems to be some mistake, I'm over 18

You also forgot gay.

and youre friends with rentboys why...

they get the best gear

kpax

Which was worse?

Molesting a 14 year old boy or the movie K-Pax?

>K-Pax is from Uranus
>It's Spacey in your Uranus
GeorgeLucas.jpg

hehe

he's their fat friend

Bryan Singer, Ian McKellen and Hugh Jackman are next

K-Pax was kino.

Shouldnt the LBGT community be worried since most of their sexual experiences were either as a minor or approaching minors?

Fags hate The Kevster now because he's not liberal enough

>twink goes to broadway actor's party alone
>hangs out in actor's bedroom the entire night
>drunk actor finally comes into room after everyone else leaves
>he drunkenly falls on top of you on the bed and asks if you want to fuck
>you say no and leave
>cry rape 30 years later

Hi. I worked on a production he was in, Shipping News – in the rural town of Trinity in Newfoundland. Town has a population of maybe 1200. He had production put a ping pong table in his suite and help him organize TOURNAMENTS with local preteen and teen boys. I’m not even making this up. everyone was really grossed out. all the local famileies thought he was just so wonderfully genorous with his time, being a big movie star and all but i think he’s a predator. the ping pong was one thing but he went through a pile of male ‘assistants’ that were flown up from LA-one a week. and at the end of the shoot we (crew, cast) were having a pissup at the local (Rocky’s) – he invites the 3rd AD out to his range rover for a toke ( i know this because i was banging the 3rd AD) so they’re sitting in the truck, and suddenly spacey goes for my friends ZIPPER and expresses an urgent desire to FELLATE him. the AD has now the awkwardest situation on his hands – with 2 weeks of shooting left, he has to A) politely decline Mr. SPacey’s offer and B) keep his job. he manages to get out of the truck unmolested and then Spacey takes off in the truck – and he’s fucking loaded. usually his handlers would prevent that sort of thing but they didn’t think he would be going anywhere, they just thought he was having a toke and a blowjob. so he tears off in his Range Rover and then misses a very sharp turn on the way out of the village goes through a fence and down a hill into some guys yard – and lands in top of the guys well. truck is all fucked up, there’s damage to the well, etc. production paid the property owner 10 grand not to say anything about it. there was some local joke that about how you get a hollywood movie star out of your well, but I forget how it goes.

>so they’re sitting in the truck, and suddenly spacey goes for my friends ZIPPER and expresses an urgent desire to FELLATE him.

>tfw twink and have been fucked by producers left and right
I won't be going into detail but all the free shit I'm getting makes it so much worth it.

>lol I wuz drunk haha

Why do (mostly liberal) Hollywood molestors always try this excuse?

Don't be silly. Gays don't do that. It's not like there is an entire organization dedicated to the advocacy of man-boy love or anything.

Dude i get that you're a fag, but the kid was 14 years old its completely inappropriate in civilized nations for an adult man to make advances on a 14 year old boy. That shit is legal in garbage countries like Brazil because they're not even human and don't care about std's, their birth rate or culture at all

Everyone already knew Spacey was gay, I've known this as long as I've known of him. I thought he was out already. It's been common knowledge he's gay since forever. What is going on with this. It's like Freddy Mercury coming out as gay.

Why not?

>woman has sex while drunk
>rape
>man attempts to have sex while drunk but stops when he's told no
>still a rapist

Technically if Spacey was drunk then Anthony Rapp actually raped him.

i read a post yesterday about some user claiming that spacey grabbed his pre-teen balls at a ping-pong tournament. i'm starting to feel left out guys.

do they reward acting straight over acting femmy? I'd imagine there's a large humiliation aspect to it that would make such people prefer the former over the latter

*climbs on top FOR YOU*

>your Uranus

Maybe he just means he had beer goggles on and that's why ugly as fuck Rapp looked good.

Acting femmy/innocent.
Doesn't mean you're acting gay or anything.
You know it's not as bad as it sounds like.

I've had numerous occasions where I'd get invited to eat in a fancy restaurant.
Most of the time I'd get picked up by an assistant and brought to the hotel where he's staying.
It's common that they will give me a gift beforehand.

Afterwards we'll have something to drink before heading off to the reastaurant.
Shit's funny because I'll have to act as well.
If someone asks who I am I have to say that I'm a nephew.

And the stuff afterwards isn't even that bad.

Good thing Spacey is gay and was drunk at the time, so it's all good :)

That's great and all but I don't think most people would exactly envy your situation.

It's like if I told you how much i enjoy eating shit - it's really not as bad as it sounds! Like, good for you man.

*tries to rape you*
haha chill out bro i'm gay it's cool

And drunk

How do we fix the manlet problem before they molest our children?

Pele lost his virginity to a boy

Now we know why he was so good at playing villains

Villains who did nothing wrong. T'is the jest?

youtu.be/SdrrWBgTy1c

Who will MacFarlane take down next? My money is on Tom

A lot of people like prostitution, bro. Good for you. You found your calling.

He had to have been drunk, I mean come on

K-Pax was amazing you cuntsnuggler

Take 2 inches off that. All these guys are listed taller then they are.

But he's gay and that makes it a-okay

Fuck off dane

Cure for wellness sucked

That was a great movie you fucking fool.

actually a pretty good movie

i'm still kinda surprised at him coming out, but at the same time i don't care. i've never understood the obsession people have for others sexualities.

just get up and leave and never go back. what's the big deal?

more like
*sucks you dry*

Jude Law

>you're being buttfucked by Kevin Spacey
>he suddenly stops what he's doing and starts talking to an invisible camera like he's breaking the fourth wall or something

imagine some gay guy being so thirsty he desperately tries to blow you
who wouldn't laugh that off?

Can we make John Wayne Spacey a thing?

What's his name again?

kayser sauce

IM KEVIN SPACEH
I TOUCH A BABEH

>yeah this story that totally isn't a fabrication sounds real to me, i mean why would anyone go on the internet just to lie

I mean, sucking cock is pretty great

More like GayPax, amirite?

Freddy Mercury was gay???

>The absolute state of Kevin Spacey right now

>young Spacey never played Lee Harvey Oswald

Damn shame.

this is disrespectful to crash bandicoot

I must be the only person on the planet who’s never heard about a) him being gay and b) him being a perv before today

>take the role in Nine Lives 2, Kevin, or we'll get him to squeal

holy shit

>all it takes is claims to ruin someone's life

worked on michael jackson

I wouldn't mind (that age spacey not current) and neither would 14yo me. At that age I was active as fuck. Prudeish Puritanical values still in the American collective conscious.

Get out.

I was really not expecting anything to come of this.

wow.

So you meet Kevin at a party and he offers to blow you once no strings attached.
Do you let him?

kill yourself my dude

borat was shocked as well

Based

Tough call, I do love K-Pax

Holy fucking shit bold move by Netflix considering HoC was one of their most popular shows

>tries to suck your dick
>licks your kneecaps

House of Cards has been shit since Meechum died anyway

*fingers your butt while whispering a marlon brando impression in your ear*

I had heard the gay rumours before but I legit thought it was just Sup Forums memeing.

Yeah I feel like this is bull shit, the whole story. Wow he picks you up and put you on a bed that you were sitting on. And then you left. ?????

>let's get it on, hon'

I'm pretty sure they wanted to end the series anyway.
This gives them the perfect exit without having to deal with angry fans.

BUT IT WAS HER TURN!

My dad is a Cat

Well I prefer being touched by Kevin rather than Harvey.

You think you can tell properly the age of someone after being completely drunk?

thats from 5 months ago.