One time when it was dark i saw something glittering

>one time when it was dark i saw something glittering

what point was he trying to make with this?

>Mr. Tyrell is a rather hard man to find

Uhh yeah, no shit

>I saw things
wow

>time to die
about time

>i’ve seen thins you people wouldn’t believe
then why waste anyone’s time

:stopskeletons:

it's no wonder deckard kept staring at him like he was an idiot. the guy was making no sense.

probably a side-effect of a replicant being shutdown. they spout random nonsense.

>what point was he trying to make with this?
That just because a thread was funny once doesn't mean it should be spammed every day.

shouldn't there be some misspelling in this epic meme?

Chilean spacebeams

*chili and spacebeams

Imagine being Deckard and having to listen to this retard ramble on mindlessly about some random shit he saw once when all you want him to do is fucking die so you can stop worrying about him taking your life and bang that replicant chick. Seriously, this fucking guy probably thinks he is humbling you rn when all you're really thinking is 'can't believe this guy has to threaten someone's life just so he can spout this rehearsed nonsense, I'd almost feel sorry for him if my hand wasn't fucking broken, on the top of this building I have no clue where and in this pissing rain', with his consciousness slowly drifting as the words 'like tears in rain' barely get through to Deckard. Finally he dies and Deckard can finally leave, trying to figure out where the fuck he is so he can call for a ride. Fuck being Deckard in that moment.

FUCK THIS BOARD THIS IS MY FAVORITE SCENE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIMES STOP THIS FUCKING STUPID MEME
I CAN'T EVEN WATCH MY FAVORITE MOVIE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU ASSHOLES
YOU'VE RUINED IT FOR ME FOREVER
I CAN'T GET THIS FUCKING MEME OUT OF MY HEAD WHEN I WATCH THIS SCENE
STOP IT !!!!

AYO HOL UP
*grabs bird*
I SEENT LAZERS AND A GATE LMAO
*imitates bird chirping exaggeratedly*
I'M FINNA DIE FO REAL
*dies*

bravo Hauer, bravo

>tell me decard ever fucked an electric sheep
really makes you think

>my man I have literally seen spaceships with my robot eyes
that's cool I guess

>memes your favorite scene

Heh, nothing personnel kid.

>bruh do you even know what a laser is

>hurr durr I saw a flashlight
and?

>Brother. There is a gate called Tannhauser. You should see it some time.

Oh wow really ?

>I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE

>finna die for real

Laughed.

>bruh I saw visible light waves
holy shit this change my life 10/10 bravo Scottisimo

> Tannhauser Gate?

Seriously, did Ridley expect it to blow our minds or someshit ?

>Deckard check this out, I know we're called replicas or whatever but under this skin I've got a silver robot skeleton just like the terminator. I'm spooky as fuck Deckard

>Sup Forums shitposter yet again destroyers a beloved scene

absolutely based lad, fuck old people if you're older than 20 you need to gtfo zulul

>destroyers a beloved scene

If it cannot withstand basic deconstruction, it's not a good scene.

>Deckard, there's a real skeleton living inside you
What was up with the sudden shift to horror?

You can deconstruct fucking anything and make it seem dumb.

beloved doesn't mean immune to criticism. We're supposed to believe that they don't have cameras in the future?

>that's not the point

Then they should have gone with a different monologue that emphasised the fact that those memories were him, or unique to his frame of reference. The way they worded it makes it sound like he was the sole surviving witness to the events described

I guess it was possible getting away with shit like that 35 years ago.

>I guess I'm just a ... blade runner. In year 2049.

I'm glad that didn't happen.

Not really.

This is just exposing this scene for what it is: a pseudo-deep farce with no meaning behind it.

>Based on his Bußlied, Tannhäuser became the subject of a legendary account. It makes Tannhäuser a knight and poet who found the Venusberg, the subterranean home of Venus, and spent a year there worshipping the goddess. After leaving the Venusberg, Tannhäuser is filled with remorse, and travels to Rome to ask Pope Urban IV (d. 1264) if it is possible to be absolved of his sins. Urban replies that forgiveness is as impossible as it would be for his papal staff to blossom. Three days after Tannhäuser's departure Urban's staff blooms with flowers; messengers are sent to retrieve the knight, but he has already returned to Venusberg, never to be seen again.[1]

>SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol. I literally did this after watching the movie for the first time.

I had to look it up in the encyclopedia back in 1989. You fucking millenial.

ok grandpa you sound a bit tired maybe you should go rest for a while

>"...I've seen Ü-beams..."

Huh?

It's all about sense of wonder. I feel a sense of wonder sometimes just stepping outside my house at the local nature trial. I guess other people take alot more to be impressed. One thing I know no one here has seen is a functioning intergalactic jump-gate.

>he was alive in the 80s

old fuck lol

>Harrison, did you know I went to the zoo once, they had those cats that could jump really high, that was cool as shit.

Were they trying to make a point that the robot is now old so he's babbling about inconsequential stuff?

>i've seen nature and shit

uhhh okay dude

dude i saw a space rave now i wanna live forever

>skyscrapers, Deckard! gigantic buildings dozens of stories tall! Could you even imagine such a thing? no you couldn't, not with your weak human brain

But what have you seen op?

>I've seen trees and clouds
wow, you blew my mind. Have you considered making docu about your incredible experiences

the tyrell building can hold a couple hundred thousand people

lerl

>been there done that nigga
why so smug ?

can it hold c-beams though?

>1989
Year of the depends adult undergarment

What about load bearing walls?

the meme is a meme, the intent is not actual criticism anymore than Raimiposting or taxposting is

>Uhhh... I saw some spaceships in space

this meme is starting to grow on me

>flying carriages, deckard! I could scarcely believe it with my own artificial oculi. They defied earths gravity as easily as one of God's winged creations

How is this even a meme, it’s annoying and cringeworthy and I don’t even care about “knife sprinter”

Why are you even here?

>DUUUH EVERYBODY DIES

Was this supposed to mean something?

dozens of the same thread with that stupid head are a bit hard to avoid

[ghostface killah instensifies]

>Bro, you should take a piss in the ocean, really puts things into perspective, like, the piss just disappears my man, you know, the whole and so on

>are a bit hard to avoid
just don't click on it nigga it's not that complicated

Is the dove he had real?

Everyone talks about animals being super expensive, why is there a random dove just flying about?

It's definitely a short term meme since it has very little room for adaptation to other things, but it's useful if only to destroy the mystique of this nonsense scene

if you mean that what he says is pointless then so are all other memories meaning he still is no less human that anyone else

Planes on fire in the sky above eastern europe

>no meaning
>you cant deconstruct something with no meaning
fucking kek my guy

Then it’s even more stupid and pointless, like piss in the rain, it will destroy the scene for like 5 faggots

>since it has very little room for adaptation to other things...

Bane?

He's a moron who thinks Deckard being a replicant is brilliant, when literally everyone else agrees it's stupid and adds nothing to the plot, so probably.

Wow, great work being older than us.

His hair kind of agrees with you.

That nobody ever really lives, maaaan. This movie's morals are honestly kind of kindergarten tier life lessons.

>Mr. Tyrell is a rather hard man
what did they mean by this?

Bruh deez fools finna filament lamp in da dark
We seen da light
I have become Terminated

>you know deckard, i once saw i man buying a electric sheep in space, on a floating island, the man had shiny green eyes...the sheep was scared...

the book version of that speech is worse goys

>Actually, Deckard. It was me who was running the blades
Dropped the fucking movie right there

>muh space battles
>muh tannhauser gate
>muh sea-beans deckard

Pfff prove it

B-but you w-wouldn't b-believe me....

>I saw C-beams and shit for real
>Those are planted memories from Tyrell's VR sessions, you dolt
>shieet *dies*
BRAVO RIDLEY

>well done, Deckard. you got your target after all. looks like you have proved to be a real hero... a real human c-bean
fuck

criminally underrated
dont delete this

He was trying to say Weinstein glittered his arse.

>Listen, and listen well. I really like the band N-Sync. My favorite member is Harpo. I think there's a Harpo. If not there should be. I will write their next hit, maybe 'A boom-boom chiky chiky boom-boom a boom-boom chiky chaka chaka cho cho.' By the way, you must beware of Betty's iron claw. They are sharp, and they hurt. And beware his song about big butts, he beats people up while he plays it!

What a profound character man

The tears in the rain speech always hits me hard these days. I have early onset alzheimers and I can already feel memories slipping through my fingers like grains of sand. Months have just been flying by, my birthday came and went without me even realizing. There's nothing I fear more than losing my most cherished memories but it's inevitably going to happen and coming to terms with that reality hasn't been easy. Rewatched the original movie before going to see 2049 and that scene reduced me to tears.

Well fuck off then RoboCunt

how corny tbqh

>I've seen sneed's feed seeding in the dark

what did he mean by this

This is a meme thread. Get the fuck out of here with your frank and earnest confession of the horrors of life

The tears in the rain speech always hits me hard these days. I have early onset alzheimers and I can already feel memories slipping through my fingers like grains of sand. Months have just been flying by, my birthday came and went without me even realizing. There's nothing I fear more than losing my most cherished memories but it's inevitably going to happen and coming to terms with that reality hasn't been easy. Rewatched the original movie before going to see 2049 and that scene reduced me to tears.

i don't mind the speech and i love the movie. I think its very sad when he dies. Such a genuine and human moment, that is profoundly touching. Blade Runner is one of those movies thats a 'little smart' and that's enough. you can just watch it and feel the mode and the characters without thinking too hard. It doesn't try to be something revolutionary or double up plot twists like Nolan films or any other smart films these days. Just a comfy film noir scifi with some existentialism sprinked on it. Sit down with a bottle of wine on a rainy night and get sucked into the world and get some feels. Perfect.

It's best enjoyed if you just watch the film and ignore everything everyone says about it, be it ridley, ford , theories or randoms on the internet.

>hrrmrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsaw thing

Bravo Ridley Scott

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU user