Val Kilmer got one!!

>'When I got to the room, Val Kilmer picked me up and shook me, throwing me down to the floor,' she said.
>'[Director Oliver] Stone just stood there the whole time laughing.'
Fucking BASED VAL!
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5020669/Caitlin-O-Heaney-accuses-Val-Kilmer-physical-assault.html

Alpha as fuck. Gonna go rewatch Heat in a bit.

>Stone just stood there the whole time laughing.

Seems like something he would do, probably high on acid.

No one cares about regular assault you dumb bitch.

This desu.

Also this isnt really even assault

Damn, I thought that was Jeff Bridges.

>you will never get violently thrown around a hotel room by prime Kilmer
imagine the primal rage he felt tossing that dumb bitch around that hotel room while Stone just laughed
damn I shoulda been an actor

>
>However, Risa Bramon Garcia, the casting director for the film, has told Buzzfeed News that the scene Cailtin auditioned for was always intended to be 'physical,' and claims all the actors were warned that there could be physical contact during the audition.
>'It was way blown out of proportion. I am not somebody who takes this stuff lightly. I can tell the difference between something that's abusive and a moment that got carried away.
>It was a very extreme reaction to a situation that to me was not extreme at all.'

Should sue her for breaking the NDA.

Is that jew eating bacon?

so that's what Val meant when he said "girl you couldn't bite my wire"

It's the fried belly of a goyim baby. Totally kosher.

Look at that sloped skull.
Despicable.

>what happend?

/ourguy/

Based Val.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GUN, YOU IDIOT?

wtf, they were on set and he was acting in a scene where he has an argument with his gf.

>The actress alleges that Val - who starred as Jim - struck her in the face and knocked her to the ground during her audition.
>They were running a scene which involved a verbal argument between Jim and Pamela.

>rehearing a scene where two characters argue
>the man decides to improvise a bit and bitch slap the woman

>OMG WTF ASSAULT REEEEE BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND

>Is that jew eating bacon?

No, any photo with super skinny actress pretending to eat like a normal healthy adult is staged as fuck.
That plate is fake and she spit that single bite out right after. The bacon is probably a subliminal signal to not think too hard about her being yet another jew movie star.

He's never remembered a line in his life anyway

"Actresses are insane" is the message everyone should be taking from this.

I'm guessing that was a deep bend.

>>They were running a scene which involved a verbal argument between Jim and Pamela.

>jim and pam

Geez Jenna it's been 4 years since the office ended. Let it go

Can confirm went out with one