So, why didn't he phase out of the Vault?

So, why didn't he phase out of the Vault?

Because bad writing

obviously it's phase proof that's how they were able to trap Black Flash in there

I don't think they've tackled that concept on flash yet.

So at the moment, this right here

They specifically show a laser grid that the Black Flash can't go through while the door is closing
You guys are fucking retarded

The real question is why doesn't he wear the mask.

I'm sure banks have vaults to counter speedsters in the year 2025.

THIS

You people are either underage or plain retarded, or BOTH

He's a big guy.

Leftovers of Tomorrow, thats what this show really is

oh Fuck Off, they could have at least showed him attempt it if they were going to use that excuse.

because the more he uses the speed force the more zoom comes after him

the show sucks so bad besides when the bad guys are bullshitting with eachother

Because it's made of materials designed to withstand a nuclear blast and is several feet thick, it might be difficult to phase through. Plus this is Eobard from the past, maybe he hasn't perfected phasing his entire body yet?

Same reason he couldn't just go to the Vault himself in the first place.

>I don't think they've tackled that concept on flash yet.

Phasing?

Barry has phased through shit so many times

Eobard killed Cisco by phasing his hand through his chest

Thawne said it wouldn't hold him long. The vault is pretty thick, and not much room to get a running start. Zoom got out eventually, after building enough speed to carry him as he phased, but by that time the Legion of Doom were long gone.

And yet these leftovers are far more entertaining to watch than any character currently on Flash and Arrow

Yeah I know they've shown the handjob of death, but has flash gone full body phase through wall yet?

>but has flash gone full body phase through wall yet?
Yes. There was a time he had a bomb strapped to him, so he phased through a wall while bomb stayed on the other side.
CW writers are just bad.

I don't even remember that, but yeah thats just shit writing if it's attached to him it would be going the same speed and phase with him...

In S2 he phased through a wall to get to Thawne in time

How did a bank develop that super laser grid force field stopping speedster technology within 8 years from now?

Well, i assume they'd have the worlds top scientists working on this shit.

Fucking Cisco in one afternoon can invent a gun from a box of scraps that can shoot gold and also a pocket sized gadget that can let you travel through dimensions, yet a decade of research and development for anti-speedster tech seems too far-fetched?

I thought Merlin left it there

SO many times. The only reason why Flash knows that is because Eobard taught him

If he uses his phasing ability Black Flash will sense me and get him

Real reason is probably because Guggie is a moron