Is Gwyneth Paltrow autistic? Serious question. It would explain a lot

Is Gwyneth Paltrow autistic? Serious question. It would explain a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0I3VUxiyaSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=0I3VUxiyaSE

No user, she's a great actress indeed. Look at this you'll see.

Based

lel

7 LIMES

>tfw no autistic goop gf

She is not evil. That's why you think she is autistic.

It's so fucking disgusting how these women can joke about it and profit from this man and a couple of years later bandwaggon this muh stronk womyn against sexual harassment. They're all in the same boat and should be equally punished.

How should they be punished?

>1998 was almost 20 years ago

>as the Kids say: you do the math!

fucking based

Getting called out for their hypocrisy.Social ostracism.

That's a very weak punishment

Roasties can't be autistic.

Explain Rooney

Worst punishment would be having to spend a night with you user

She is not evil. That's why you've got confused Sup Forums.

My sister is autistic desu, I don't think that is true

Her face is too asymmetrical to be a roastie.

Is she...is she brain dead?

Lucky bastard.

>tfw no cute autistic sister*

YOU TAKE THAT BACK ROON ROON IS NOT A ROASTIE REEEEEEEEE

My bed is very small :(

>Is Gwyneth Paltrow another Harvey prey? How many times this ugly bastard used and abused her like a fuck-toy?
That's the real serious question.

She's really nice, buys me games all the time with the money she makes from her commissions. Shared interest we have I guess. I don't see her very much because she's kind of a shut-in unfortunately.

No she probably had a sliding doors moment

S E V E N
E
V
E
N
LIMES

Dave pretty based. Gwyneth admitting sexual harassment

Remember when she did the "food stamp challenge", and bought 10 limes and overpriced whole foods organic stuff as part of her weekly food budget, then claimed it was impossible to survive on food stamps? Best example of "celebrity being out of touch" I've ever seen, it felt like satire.

My friends mother briefly went out with a good friend of chris Martin. Apparently Gwyneth was a total psychotic bitch

Look i know how this is. I have a gay boss and some twink he keeps promoting and elevating he has essentially lived at his house for 2-3 years now. Anyone who flirts witht the guy gets advancement

Sonwith weinstein its even worse because that is the difference bewtween real wealth and fame and whichever girls played ball advanced those who dont you never hear of and are lost forever

Is she cute?

nah. just extremely out of touch with common folks and our more menial tasks, like shopping and preparing our own meals ourselves

Truth be told, yeah she's pretty hot.

No, not really, she could be if she lost some weight and took care of herself a little better.

I looked up everything in that pic on my local store's website, and the total came to $17.86. Granted, a few things were on sale, but even if they weren't, the total would only increase to about $20 or so.

So she pulled the $29 figure out of her ass. How would a family on SNAP, if they really needed it, get under $120 a month unless they fucked up the paperwork?

fuck she was cute

>avocado
millennial spotted