Dropped

Dropped.

why? her powers were awesome

you can tell they had absolutely no fucking idea what to do this season, after they got denied by everyone before going to netflix they just put all the story they had in 1 season

She has more of a mustache than I do

It felt like True Detective all over again. Decent ideas that were just a rushed, jumbled, mess. This episode was abysmal. The season just empty, underwhelming.

It was fan fiction tier trash that the Netflix executives forced them to add after the season had already been filmed or at least neared completion. It's the product of their diversity quota. Artists should be given exclusive creative control of the content.
>8 episodes in season 1
>9 episodes in season 2
>episode 7 completely irrelevant to plot
>first 15 minutes of episode 1 shoehorned in

Do they have toilets in the upside down?

Last two episodes were good enough to make up for it IMO

episode 7 was all about finishing elevens arc, so that she could come back for the big showdown. I liked that aspect of it because they just overused her in the first season to the point where there was no dramatic tension under any of the scene because she was too op. That episode was pure trash though

couldn't they pick a prettier Indian girl?

I'm pretty sure anyone would consider her pretty, just her fucking acting was atrocious

You actually fell for the reshoots being original footage though. There was no reason for her have need a power boost montage because she had clearly been practicing for a entire fucking year.

Holy fuck she wants her brother's dick so much

i want to cummy on her neck and jaw

God this whole subplot was forced as fuck

danish indian*

It wasn't about a "power boost montage" it was about her finding out what her morals were and where her loyalties lay. If you were really adamant about scrapping the episode entirely i suppose they could've done the same thing during her trip to her mother and her going on her own little revenge spree.

>tfw your mkultrafu subscribes to dollar shave club

Designated shitting dimension

POLICE THAT MOOSTASH

But her "discovering" her morals didn't mean anything for the show.
She doesn't have to make a tough choice later on that hinges on what she learned with the Diversity Squad.

It's completely pointless to the story.

she had a beard you fucking thirsty beta virgin

OP are literally me?

i-i-i-it's just the lighting!

What was wrong with her voice? Isn't her character American?