Black heroes and electricity

Black guy here. Why is it bad when a black character has electric powers? Hell if I had powers I'd want them to be electrical (I'd also want ghost powers). I don't get why people hate it

Basically, it's just a bunch of SJW tumblrinna's pointing out those super heroes that are black that have electric powers while they ignore those black superheroes who don't have electric powers and ignore those white super heroes who also have electric powers.

Basically race baiters.

Get off the internet, Static.

It's not that white people hate it, it's just that it happens so often it has become cliche.

>it's just that it happens so often it has become cliche
Yet you don't complain when black superheroes have Super Strength

but that's not cliche also because cyborg is cool

>They *said* it was some sort of budget thing. But *I* think it's because I complained that they were always pairin' me up with a white SuperFriend, like I was gonna start super-lootin' the minute they weren't watchin'. And you think I named *myself* Black Vulcan? Hell, no! I used to go by Supervolt. "Black Vulcan" was Aquaman's idea. And I said, well, maybe we should just call you White Fish.

its a cliche
like latinos with fire powers, or albinos with ice powers
or super rich white males

Weird those are my exact choices for super powers

>latinos with fire powers
goddamnit this shit fucking irks me

Too spicy for you?

Most of them are based off of Black Lightning because BL's rights are screwed up.

>Super Strength not clliche

i like it when the sun god or something is involved

get a grip

But EVERYONE has super strength.

When something becomes a cliche or stereotype people tend to automatically assume it's bad. I guess in a way they're right since it can be lazy but it gets overblown. Especially since Blacktricity isn't really as prevalent as people like to make it out to be and it's just kind of a meme.
>Albinos with Ice Powers
I honestly can't even think of one.

>Asian hero
>Tai chi user

It is a good pairing though. Like, if anyone has electric powers, it should be someone with darker skin, because the electricity contrasts well.

Oh shit, I'd love to have ghost powers too. Incorporeality, floating and/or flying, invisibility... Sounds really fun and versatile.

But all those powers would make you vulnerable to other people with ghosts powers. What would another ghost do to you if they saw you peeping on women?

or
>HADOKEN

Then it basically just devolves into a regular fight.

Black dude here too.
I think electricity is one of the best powers. Also the ability to control gravity is also pretty cool.

LATIIIINOOO
HEAT

dude this has been a joke for like over a decade.

Calm your butthurt

Would you want ghost powers to make stealing things easier?

There are barely any black flying bricks.

>White superhero
>Boring, basic powers like super strenght, super speed, flight, technological suit/equipment

Diablo from suicide squad?

Harvey Birdman attorney at law was such a good show.

Because it's a shock that a negro would be an asset to society.

make's me wonder if there's every been a black superhero with fire powers.

yes.