Who was the best Stranger Thing?

Who was the best Stranger Thing?

OFFICIAL STRANGER THINGS POWER RAKING, ALL OTHER RANKINGS ARE WRONG AND PROBABLY DOGSHIT

>God Tier
1.Steve and Dustin(the cucked bros)
>Great Tier
2.Jim, Samwise Gamgee, Weyland-Yutani Corporation Doctor
>Okay Tier
3.Lucas
4.Mad Max
>Meh Tier
5.Nancy and the Autist
6.Winona Ryder
>Shit Tier
7.Mike and Eleven
8.Will
>What the acutal fuck absolute Dogshit tier
9.Pajeeta and the Sex Pistols

>Meme Tier
Mike's mom and dad, the faggot looking at himself in the mirror, Mr Clarke, Journalist Jew

prove me wrong

good list, actually

>You really think the Mind Flayer is using Will as a spy?
>Stranger Things have happened
what the FUCK

dropped right there desu

Skeletor was alright

wow rude

My waifu on the right.

reddit show who cares

not pictured

Finn

The directors didn't realize what made the first season good was Mike and his friends and Eleven , they totally missed the mark thinking people just want to be bigger badder CGI monsters

More like Reddit Things, amirite

i literally can't stop thinking about MBB and how she will never be my wife

shes fucking 13 creepo

kys

neck yourself

for pointing out shes 13?

besides i get a jodie foster ellen page vibe from her.

She got so ugly this season, she's not cute anymore

imagine sliding inside her

>trips wasted on such a wrong comment

God really doesn't exist

Trips confirm

Look at this dude wearing a sportcoat with a graphic t tucked into his pants

What does meme tier even mean?
Nice list though.

>Pajeeta and the Sex Pistols
My sides.

Finn is the coolest kid

Good list

the cokehead

you can remove madmax from the plot entirely and it would still work except for the shitty filler scenes that she shit up

>implying he can't wait till she's older, THEN marry her

Ok list but Lucas should be near the bottom, he's too wingy and his face mannerrisms are freakish. More scared by his face than the cloud beast.

Eleven: That actress can't do a scene without looking unprofessional, like she's about to start laughing.

Dustin and Bob were the best parts as far as the cast goes. Dustin has great comedy timing and his dialogue with others is always fun to watch.

This list will work

I didn't even recognize the smiling kid at first. Holy shit that poor bastard has to be so constantly fucking mopey in the show. Smoke and slug raped. Full Body Torrettes attacks. They really need an ep where he's just happy kid for a day.

good

How is this kid so funny?

Stop samefagging your shitty list

Make me :^)

Only this Anne Frank lookalike's career will succeed.

You mean Annie Clarke

What can he even do after this? He's already peaked, it's all downhill from here.

>Mike, to tell you the truth I've become a Stranger Thing
For fucking real? Come on!

He could do some comedy, his Twitter is full of funny stuff

He likes to get into directing, he’s already directed a music video and he’s releasing an album with his band

Wrong.

Why isn't he one of the 'in' characters? Seems to me like he would come in handy.

Because the show writers completely missed what people liked in the first season

Why is Steve so overrated on this shitty board?

So yeah, it's basically all downhill from here for him.

Best tier
Dustin
Steve
Eleven (fight me faggots)
Bob the Brain

Good tier
Hopper
Gelman
Mike

Meh tier
Winona
Will
Autist/Nancy

Shit tier
Black kid

Meme tier
PURE FUEL

Cousin Oliver tier
Max/Max’s brother

You forgot Kali, she’s better than Eleven

Oscar

>Based Winona so low

Only problem with this list. Other than that pretty solid desu.

He's basically a meme actor now, he'll never be in Oscar worthy material.

Any list that does not include Max at the bottom is shit because she ties with Paj8 for the spot of worst character of the season, same goes for lists that dont put mike and eleven on top, their reunion saved this fucking season...

I'm halfway through the first episode of the new season, is there anything plotwise I need to know or can I just watch through the season. I picked up the basic gist of it I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here

Gross

He’ll be in the Your Name live action movie and be the first anime adaption to win an Oscar

>just spoil the show for me
are you retarded?

Guys, how big of an event is this show?
My gf (inb4 normie) wanted to watch it with me, but when she went to work, i watched the rest of it. She found out when we went to sit down and watch the next episode. She got upset and said that I ruined the experience for her.
I'm perfectly capable of watching and enjoying it again. But it pretty much was ruined. She's now watching it without me.
Who is in the wrong here, other than me for being dumb enough to be in a relationship?

I'm currently at episode 4. Observations so far:
>painfully multicultural heist crew with super powerful woman of color YAAAASSSS SLAYYYY
>they really fucked up hoppers character so far, from overprotective dad to full fucking shining mode
>I fucking hate "misinterpret seeing two characters interacting through a window" like when 11 saw max and Mike together. Such forced drama
>gums being so weirdly protective of dart is idiotic considering hes already seen people lovecraft murdered by interdimensional slimy monsters
>no urgency at all to the season
It just not focused at all so far, and all the characters just seem to be acting in a way to force drama rather than be, you know, characters.
I'm less than impressed.

>I really hate this cunt next to me.
>Can't wait for this shit to be over.

Mike and Eleven are elder god tier you pleb, and now that they are back together season 3 will be /theirseason/

Sorry I should have clarified, I never saw season one. Starting now with season 2

Eleven>Mike>Dustin>Lucas>Will>Nancy>Cokehead

You're right. The writing is absolute shit. It only gets worse.

Watch s1 sperg, its a) better b)quite important to the plot

....why would you do that? The first season is 8 episodes and it's really good. And nothing about the characters will make any sense to you.

She doesn’t bond well with the rest of the cast
Even Max (the actor) feels more integrated with them than her

How do you even fuck up this hard?

Kys. Unless you're like 12 years old

Elaborate.

Fuck off mind flayer

Idiots like you only understand stupid things like food analogies so I'll use one.
>hey user, because I like you and like sharing things with you, I have prepared a cake for us
>will partake of it equally when i get home tonight! So excited to share the experience with you
>oh... you ate your half while I was away. And you say it's fine because now you can just watch me eat mine.
>fuck you
She wanted to share a fun experience, but you have no self control so you ruined it.

She seems close with Noah, but that's about it.

Do you think I fucking want to be in love with a teenage actress from a reddit tier show

Is she autistic?

But why be upset over it? I'm still capable of rewatching it and enjoying it. I wouldn't feel forced to sit and watch. If she did this, I wouldn't be upset. Only if she said that she watched it, didn't like it, and would not waste time on it again would I feel upset.

I can't believe an autist like you can get a gf and I can't :(

>9.Pajeeta and the Sex Pistols

lmao, they were so fucking bad. I cringed so hard because they're presenting them like they're household names, but really they're just not memorable or likable.

>That's funshine! good o'l funshine! a classic!

fucking hell, what shit.

I’ll bet you’re that faggot that goes

>“ohh wait until you see next episode. It’s really good!”

Over and over. I’d fucking hate watching something you’ve already seen with you too faggot

>>She's now watching it without me.
>>Who is in the wrong here

Oh you are, clearly. Yet this is one of those life lessons with women a guy has to learn on his own. Those of us who already know them only know from fucking up in the past ourselves. She wants you to want to watch it with her, it's not about what you watch.
So that's where you fucked up.
It has nothing to do with the show. This time it's a show but next time it could also be an event, a dinner party or a trip to local farmer market (kill me, just kill me now). Women want you to want to do something with them.

>I'm happy to be here with you
and *SPLOOSH* goes the panties.

Yeah I get where your girlfriend is coming from. I mean, it's a stupid thing to get upset over, but I understand why she'd get upset. She was more interested in sharing the experience with you than actually watching the show, but you fucked that up because you couldn't wait 7 hours to watch it.

Wait, the season is like 9 hours long. You must've started watching it the second she left the fucking house, wtf

If you scroll in the right position, you can have the skellies hold hand. Cute.

You don't get it, do you? She wanted to experience the season with you. Now that you know everything, isn't as fun.

>>but really they're just not memorable or likable.

that whole little band of whatever they were meant to be screamed spin off show set up.
>here is our group
>we are on a mission
>we have all these different people
>we are hunting bad guys
>we are finding others like us
>ok time to split back up again

call the show Stranger Times and away we go...

yeah watch season 1

Don't give them ideas please, We can just hope they just forget and drop that plot.

>mfw Billy's dad called him a faggot

Considering everywhere hates the episode I doubt much will come of it. Shit was CW cape-shit tier.

This scene was too funny for its own good.