Ashley J. Williams

Why is he so perfect?

>Ashley

LMAO fag

Ashley is a girl name

Ashley was a boy's name that girls stole.

this. they stole the color pink, too. fuckin btichs......

good hair

>making fun of someone’s name when they have a chainsaw for a hand

I mean, I’m not gonna say that’s a dumb decision, but...

>"Hey baby, you know what's worse than an a raging invasion of deadites? A couple of Coons with ak's in the streets of Chicago. That's a real army of darkness!"
Damn, Raimi hasn't changed, has he?

just like high heels and shoulder pads

bruce campbell is my mancrush

no homo

Various names, high heels, the colour pink, make-up, silk, perfumes, earrings... All things that would get you called a fag if you wore them today, all things that men would have proudly worn in ages past.

I dunno if it's better, but his middle name is James.

Ashley is the male spelling, Ashleigh is the female spelling. It's like robin and Robyn.

Unless you're American in which case use whichever you want because gender is irrelevant there.

>Hail to the nigger killer baby

Did I get the wrong version or something?

that's Raimi

It's funny how he went from geek to chad in the space of a few years and then he looks like some fat asshole in the tv series

thats true. it's a variation of red and therefore the color of war. the color of women is blue because it's the color of Mary

So did women dress like the men of today before?

Pic related's name is Stacy Peralta. Does that make him a reverse Chad?

Nah man, that's from the super-duper-ultra collector's blu-ray VHS transfer from mexican television DVD box set limited to 100 copies.

The original ending had Ash return to the 90s and conclude that the Necronomicon was responsible for gangsta rap. He went underground in the Montana militia movement and has been hunting blacks and jewish record execs ever since.

Sam Raimi didn't get away with it?!

The way I’ve heard it justified is, that’s the result of everything that happened to him in the cabin. Complete personality change. You can tell he has a shitton of coping mechanisms in Ash vs. the Evil Dead.