Will it win an oscar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAPT5Cvw60M
youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk6jsoXPz-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.
Doesn't mean that it should, though.

No. Not brown enough. This year they're giving all the awards to minorities because of the "OscarssoWhite" shit last year.

I don't care, I only care about Zootopia

What's the competition this year?

why do you keep forcing this whenever it archives?

youtube.com/watch?v=pAPT5Cvw60M

Contenders are, what, Finding Dory, Moana, Zootopia, The Little Prince, and Miss Hokusai?

I definitely liked Miss Hokusai more than the others. I haven't seen The Little Prince, though.

keep shilling this overrated movie, keep shilling.

Don't know what they're talking about, but the actual nominees are

Moana
The Red Turtle
My Life as a Zucchini
Kubo and the Two Strings
Zootopia

>Kubo made it over a Pixar film

I'll be damned and it deserves it too

It was also nominated for Best Visual Effects, amazingly

Kubo for effects, Zootopia for animated movie and I'm happy.

>it's popular so it mus be overrated
>even though it made over a billion a year ago it somehow needs shilling to make profit from not being aired in cinemas anymore
>thinks that calling someone a shill still works and hasn't been memed, misused and overused to death three times over so it means nothing now

Pfff.

Sometimes things are popular because they are actually good. Like chocolate or ice cream. Same goes for movies.

It's going to win but not because of the film's merits but rather continuing the leftist Hollywood circlejerk and how the film is perfect in the "era of Trump"

Sup Forums pls go

It will win
And no one will be surprised

I don't care for Oscars, they can go die in a fire.

My friends dog is named Oscar and hes pretty cool, maybe you havent met enough Oscars

Awoken as reanimated mummies from the sepulcher
Anonymous and secular and ribbons and exposed brain
Roll with grown men who still use code names

That's irrelevant. All these award shows are nothing but glorified parties for actors and multimillionaires to pat themselves on the back why they jerk off their "friends". Where is the fox?

Is it a golden retriever?

Just Moana.

Kubo deserves to win, and thus it shall not. Interviews with the judges will reveal some asshole who calls it anime.

Frozen and BH6 proved film doesn't have to be good to earn a billion dollar or be critically acclaimed, at this point Disney can shit out sequels and people will praise them becuase of the Disney quality stamp
This movie is sjw propaganda "lets get along on our diverse city" Sup Forums will never leave Zootopia whether you like it or not

Nah, Moana will.

>Disney princess musical that praises some irrelevant brown minority released few months before the ceremony.
That's enough to please the academy.they don't even watch these cartoons.

Moana was even more boring than the princess and the frog, every song but Maui and the Crab's was completely forgettable.

Kubo deserves the Oscar the most, then Zootopia, Moana is right at the bottom.

You forgot that the Academy also judges based on what their children personally liked, and Zootopia is much more popular than Moana among children.

Well then don't be so white next time and we won't have this problem no more

Alright, I just wanna' say this to someone and Sup Forums seems like the perfect place.

My roommate's girlfriend is fucking autistic, I'm starting to think. Every fucking morning she stays over, I see her watching Zootopia when I leave for work. And it's not like watching a movie a bunch of times is bad or anything, but it's been going on consistently for like 3 weeks. I haven't asked her about it because I don't really like her, but it seems like a ritual. My roommate leaves for work an hour before me, so she's usually up long enough to have the movie running for some time before I get to the living room, and about 50% of the time it's on that goddamn scene with the fox and the ice cream store hustle. I must have seen that one scene half a dozen times since this started.

Alright that's it.

So you're upset you're not seeing more parts of the movie in the morning?

she has a crush on the daddy Nick Wilde.That's adorable.

>Zootopia doesn't win an oscar
>Sup Forums gets "Oscarssohuman" trending for the bantz

Awww... that's kind of cute. There is such a thing as a healthy obsession. I mean, dear God, she could have been one of those Twilight losers.

Unless she has a hoard of Zootopia merch, 100's of MB of screencaps, 8,000+ pieces of fanart, & hangs out on the Zootopia Sup Forums discord channel, she's only got a light touch of obsession. Nothing to worry about. :^)

Why does Sup Forums care a lot more about the Oscars than the Annies?

The Academy doesn't care much for animation, why give it attention?

>I stopped watching cartoons when I turned 6

Child prodigy, he propably graduated college at the age of 8

But of course. Chinks credit this ceremony.

It should for having two main characters that are fuckable

user, the protagonist are gray and red, the missing family dad is brown, the police chief and the tormented mafia boss drivers are black, and the twist villain and mafia thugs are white.

If they weren't all animals this movie would be the SJW movement flagship.

>La La Land wins best picture

>SJW movement flagship.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY

member when predators were going to be blacks?

>tfw I remember these things back in last april

what things?

Yeah, were. That's not the movie we got, right?

these generals used to be here a lot and were generally good until they migrated to /trash/

>fuckable
Where do I go to sign up?

You need new material.

true. now it's pointless circlejerking there.

and here? same, movie is not relevant anymore, those aren't even fumes. it's running on nothing.

Kubo deserves it but Zootopia will win.

>This movie is sjw propaganda "lets get along on our diverse city" Sup Forums will never leave Zootopia whether you like it or not

but it actually warns against multi culti and Sup Forums considers it to be pretty redpilled

Definitely.

It's such a good movie that it should win multiple Oscars tbhfamalam. Those that say otherwise are just generic MUH FURFAGSREEEEEEEEEEEE newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk6jsoXPz-g

Isn't Zootopia only nominated for Best Animated Picture though?

He's just shitposting

Fuck off Judyposter
You will never hug/fuck or even be the bunny

>You'll never be the bunny

Yes, animated movies can only be in that category because studios started crying when there was a rumor that Chicken Run might be nominated for multiple awards.

0/10 kys

>Chicken Run

meanhwile i heard the story about the academy being butthurt about the Beauty and the Beast

It's a disney flick, of course it will.

Oh that definitely had something to do with it, no question. It's just that Chicken Run was the straw the broke the camels back because it was getting rave critical reviews. The thought of it winning was enough to make the academy ghettoize animation to its own category.

and then the "Shrek Award" was born!