Paranatural

Why does she talk in lowercase?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/827378079391633412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I was also impressed when you jumped through my bus
What did she mean by this?

Welp. This girl vs news chick. Shipping wars go.

"jump through my bus" is just a euphemism for underage sex

or, she may be referring to this incident

She's fat.

Aliens Be Crazy

Awww yeah more Black mailing

Also Fatty going to get Max good

She looks like the only character that hasn't hit puberty yet in the entire school. Everyone else is proportioned like a baby-adult, you know.

God the lineart was so expressive back then

The heck are you talking about?

Is she a write-in for Zack's gf?

>jealous of pic related
She's cute and weird. I like it.

What's her deal though? Is she going to ask Max to show her how to be cool and witty like him?

>Tell me Max, have you ever read, or seen Stephen King's Misery?

Is
Is she a ghost?
No one seems to notice/see her, and her design is a little weird, like she's trying to look human but can't get the details down

I'm theorizing some kind of 4th-wall breaking powers because she's kinda creepy and also I refuse to accept the weak "my character design keeps changing" joke from the previous page

Or yeah maybe a ghost, I could see that. If so, maybe she'd tie in with the plot thread with the ghost kid who lives at Max's house?

I really miss this art style. The current coat of polish comes at too high a price.

>ghost kid who lives at Max's house
jesus christ i'd entirely forgotten about pj
i'm going to die before the end of the school day, Sup Forums

I hope not, those characters kill comics (i.e. Roxy from Homestuck)

Not the biggest Roxy fan, but Homestuck had far bigger problems than her.

If Zack forces this and attempts to damage my maxabell otp I'll shank him.

The dude has a serious hand issue. He should honestly not be drawing because he's making it worse.

Maxabell is never happening. It's too obvious male MC x female MC, and Zack would never allow himself to do that.

Not that this new ship would be any better since it would be Naruto/Hinata.

lmao

twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/827378079391633412

She became fat in three days. Thanks, tumblr.

Bellender only ship that's real user.

>jump through my bus
>no period
I see your tricks, Zack

Shipped. Your package will arrive in 3-4 bsuiness days.

General rule of thumb. Unless you're here to shit on Zack never look at the old stuff. If you want to enjoy PNat just pretend it was never a homely up and coming story about a quirky town told through soft colouring, dense backgrounds, wordy characters and silent pages. It makes everything easier.

Roxy was best fucking girl, how fucking dare you. I bet you're a Cohen fan.

>max not being with Suzy
Nuke these threads. Make sure three hit. Two just creates more autism

>ywn have 2 crazy chicks trying to blackmail you into a relationship

THICC

She really put on some weight since then, huh.
I wonder why that is.

>the story orihime introduction arc was just being there in the background just like what she'll do forever after it anyway
I wish zack did it on purpose but that's some nice irony

Nah, this is the kind of girl that you can be honest with, that your fucking somebody else and are just using her for base physical needs, and she'll just sort of nod and say "okay".

>and she'll just sort of nod and say "okay"
Before pushing you or the other girl off a building.

It's also a completely shit ship, Max and Isabel work way better as friends (which is honestly how I feel about all the members of the Activity Club).

>adding another girl to max's harem
What did Zack mean by this?

What? Roxy is a fucking Mary Sue, and she continues to be one with Cohen. A lesbian one.

Christ this comic looked so much better back then.

It's been FIVE YEARS
AND NOT EVEN THREE DAYS IN-COMIC
I swear this will end up like prequel

>people still arguing ships when johnnymax is already sailing at high speeds

Although I doubt Zack will do any romance with the main students, aside from Violet x Jeff maybe.

what was this comic about anyway?

Wacky highschool kids riffing off anime tropes I think.

More specifically, we've spent over 2 years to get from morning to lunch.

>In five years, only about three days have passed in the comic.
What in the actual fuck.

Faces are overdone, but Zack probably finds it fun and it's the only reason he bothers to update anymore

Max is going to prep the Burger for Isabel

My head hurts like a warehouse

This must be the work of an enemy spectral

It's 5 days in the comics already

Bit weird that her name hasn't been brought up yet. Maybe it's important.

>Faces are overdone

>name not revealed yet
>really likes science
>interested in aliens
What does it mean?

Thatgal Watzerface
She's having a hard time since she moved from Norway

Clearly she was sent here from beyond the stars to conquer the human race.

>Cadence @EldritchCyanide 7h7 hours ago
More
> @paranaturalzack autistic rep please please please PLEASE I LOVE HER ALREADY AUTISTIC REP

What did they mean by this?

I knew someone would use it, I just didn't expect it to fit this perfectly.

That last part.. is she going to blackmail him as well?

>through my bus
>no period
>Max starts sweating
what does that mean?

You're free to have your opinion but for fuck's sake. We get it. You preferred his earlier, college-era aesthetics and/or writing.

Every thread with you people.

>opinion
they are objectively right.

Honestly I don't mind his new stuff but his old pacing and attention to detail with backgrounds and stuff were better earlier.

If the page doesn't give people much to talk about then that's where most of the discussion goes.

Roxy was one of the better characters, especially after most of the beta kids turned to shit sans John and Jade who got ruined by Cohen. The Trolls are ALL shit. Every single one. The only good ones are so far back in terms of both chornology of story and literal years back in the writing that they don't count.
Of the disgusting mess that was homestuck, Roxy, John, Calliborn and Jade were the only ones who weren't competely fucked over. Dave and Rose are fucking horrible by the end of it.
>dude gay singularity lmao

Well it's so obvious that the comic is far worse that it would feel like we were purposely lying about it to not bring it up.

Homestuck wasn't worth the effort.

Are you saying you don't
>you're free to have you opinion
Yeah thanks for the permission you passive aggressive gutter snipe. Go shatter your wrists on some 'intense' background line art [Z/H]ack. You're not needed here.

No. It wasn't. Neither is PNat 2bh but they both update in serial so you eat your piecemeal serving and forget about it.

At least PNat is easy to and quick to read. The prose in Homestuck was fucking awful, and I suspect it was that way on purpose.

its lowercase to show shes super soft spoken, and mousy.

eyes that wide, why wouldn't she be so observant?

Her eyes aren't wide they are narrowed to a point so fine we can't even see her pupils.

She's Asian?

No she's alien and evil.

>she
I thought that was a boy.

>Zack pushing landwhale acceptance agenda

HACK

When will we see Max's true form?

She is still growing, man..

The fat belly will be gone, but the fat tits will stay

I think the shyness and creepy stare worked better with the tiny girl honestly. Adding weight to her if anything makes her just kind of bland and cliche.

Like, you can go ahead and add a mix of body types and it's fine. But this feels like a lazy redesign done for no other reason but brownie points.

>This character is autistic so as a self diagnosed autistic I relate to them
Typical stupid shit

They don't even look like the same character.

Hack.

Agreed. Fat unpopular kid is so cliche and offensive.

>tfw you like the skinny version to the point where you would waifu her but are also disgusted with the fat version to the point of hate
CLASSIC ZACK AMIRITE LOL NO AM LEFT

God damn it's like she ate to the size of a baby Orca.

I think this post says less about us and more about how the comic has so little substance now that there's almost nothing else to discuss when the comic updates except to laud the page as yet another example of how Zack has gone off the rails

Its a hate-dom now so better get used to it my frienm

why doesnt twitter allow you to save images from posts that contain multiple images or even allow you to open the images in a new tab so you can save them there

twitter CEO needs to be gassed

>People are angrier over the fact that she's fat than the fact that Zhack's introducing yet another fucking character to this already insanely contrived slow as molasses story with five million plot points that never get resolved and this one doesn't even have any defining features

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, hate how Zack must draw characters constantly mugging and making retarded anime overreactive expressions.

To be fair, this character was meant to be introduced since even before Paranatural started.

That's not an excuse, though. In fact it makes it even worse because he had it planned from the start and somehow after all these years he couldn't come up with a less awkward moment to introduce her.

I think Zack started taking psych meds or was lobotomized or something. Merely being seduced by a fat SJW negress isn't enough to explain the severe degradation in every aspect of his life.

When are we going to get an orgy of Cody x every male character

desu, the only way this yet-another-detour will make me angry is if the fat-girl also tries to blackmail max. it would just be grating because as you said this shit is fucking contrived as shit and it would be annoying as fuck to have this much time and pages devoted to yet another character that wants to blackmail max

I'm really hoping and somewhat expecting the fat-girl to actually want to try and help max with his black-mail situation since that might be mildly interesting

then again
>tfw the next page isn't focused on max/fatgirl and instead cuts to Ed/Isabella/Isaac
FUCKING
SHOOT
ME

Not an argument. A good writer would have realized his story was getting too bloated and opted to not include her.

>To be fair, this character was meant to be introduced since even before Paranatural started
He waited 6 years the madman.

>Merely being seduced by a fat SJW negress isn't enough to explain the severe degradation in every aspect of his life.
You underestimate their power.

>right click images BEFORE left clicking them
>???