Black Green Arrow

What did Snyder mean by this?

This is tv or movie?

This is a 3-episode arc on the TV show where a well-established sidekick takes over for Green Arrow. Don't worry whitey, you'll get your cracker star back soon. Nothing to see here.

look at the top left you simpleton

in my opinion the CW superhero shows are some of the only shows that do minority characters the right way. instead of treating all minorities with kid-gloves, treating every black character like a victim, or potential victim, or a boring "can do no wrong" wise soulful sage boyscout, they treat them like normal humans. just look at mr. terriffic, or diggle or captain west,,, they're not perfect people, no hangups about skin color, no making them out to be victims of the patriarchy, just people that have problems like everyone else and man-up to handle their problems instead of blaming others. cw shows handle minoritys better than the current crop of shitty bleeding heart comic book writers.

This is actually surprisingly accurate, even Wally jobs just as much if not more than Barry.

>make kid flash black
>huh
>make his girlfriend white
>huh

What is it with jews and white female/black male miscegenation?

well people always love to give CW shows in general shit for their characters but if it's one thing CW is good at, then it's handling diversity right. Shit was already evident in Smallville and now you can see it in every single show, whether it be Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Flash, or whatever the fuck. There's almost zero mention of race and black characters don't always whine about white ppl etc. In my eyes, that's some respectful writing as it should be the case in the entire industry. It's evident that this kind of writing sells due to the viewerships.

I'd also like to point out that especially shows like Legends of Tomorrow and The Originals, never mind their quality, REALLY know how to handle racial issues in a right way (Jax as a slave in LoT and Klaus saving Marcel from slavery in Originals)

>make Kid Flash black

I'd actually agree that it was a retarded move if Joe hadn't turned out so GOAT. If there's a relationship in Flash that showcases that black and white people can live happily together without talking about "muh slavery", it's the father-son relationship between Joe and Barry

Arrow is a shadow of what is once was. It is better than Supergirl but it is still garbage most of the time. That being said, "Mad Dog" is unironically the best character on that show now.

I'm not totally up to date on these shows, so I'm a bit fuzzy on these other characters storylines. I just notice a lot of the time black characters seem the same, but in the cw dhows they are at least unique, have different interests, likes and dislikes, they feel more natural.

they really do. I hate how many other shows and movies try to keep it "diverse" and then pretty much cast black people in order for the studio to play the "WE GOT OURSELVES A GHETTO NIGGA!!!" game

>Black Panther
>"We're so diverse!!!"
>Cast almost no whites
>literally play rap music in the trailer for a movie set in DEEP AFRICA

If I was an African American, I'd be off-put and angry at Disney for doing that.

Meanwhile, Kid Flash likes regular music (can't remember whether it was country or rock) and doesn't fit the hood rat stereotype, AND knows his way around mechanics

dem fights though

I originally heard about Iris West being black and I was pissed

Then I found out Jesse L Martin was playing her father so I went "oh ok nevermind" because he's pretty much the most underrated actor to exist other than Paul Giamatti

>season 6

I thought this shit show was suppose to only get 5 and then end.

Is season 5 worth watching?

already watched season 3 Flash and season 2 Supergirl btw

You mean Wild Dog? That's meant to be Wild Dog?

>watched Supergirl

Season 5 is bad, but it's not THAT bad

Also it has a great villain but it keeps getting bogged down by the relationshit

>CW
>cancelling shows

Yep, that's WildDog, he got a new costume for this season, last year it was comic accurate.

>>watched Supergirl
i like Melissa

sometimes i watch things just for the actress

So just like when Azrael too over for Bruce as Batman when Bane broke his spine?

>AND knows his way around mechanics
exactly, a normal inerest for somone his age. and West likes old detective movies and jazz, mr terrific is into computer science (and dudes), and diggle is a hardcore military vet with ptsd issues, all varying, normal interests for people of their respective ages instead of the one-note "I's just a good boy who dinndu nuffin, I wouldnt have to steal bread to feed my family if the white man didnt keep me down" black character that has become all too commonplace.

The CW shows let the women be the obnoxious characters

This brother has a ninja turtle nose

Aside from SPN, they actually do cancel shows.

>I'd actually agree that it was a retarded move if

No, you fucking kike. There is no "if." If they had to introduce a nigger character, make up a new speedster. Stop trying replace White with monkeys.

I think Diggle is going to retire. Hes taking drugs to deal with his ptsd.

>You mean Wild Dog?
You're correct Hoss. I don't know what I was thinking. Wild Dog (Rene) is the best character...which used to be Black Driver.

This looks like teenage mutant nigga turtles

That's actually pretty damn good. But I'm guessing scenes like this happen once every other season?

it's not PTSD though, its nerve damage, he's physically fucked, and the only solution I can see to that is if the Legends help him out in the crossover.

Speaking of the cross over, how do you guys feel about Martin Stein dying in it and being replaced by his qt daughter?

>Jesse L Martin

never even heard of the guy prior to the show but he convinced me directly during the first episode. literally the best actor in the entire show by far. he has some actual range unlike pretty much everyone else, which is why I never understand how anyone could want the Flash show to be integrated into the movie universe. I love it when TV shows have incredible acting though, offers a really nice change

that's the thing, they all feel different which is like, you know, society. most black people in the media are so homogeneous it hurts. these shows actually have the people you want in a society, whether it be black or white people. also, notice how all of these black and white people in the shows actually have black/white/spanish/etc friends while in real life, most black people advocate having only black friends. It's crazy how a goddamn TV show gets it but "regular" people don't

and what if they went with black joe because the actor was actually really good (which he is)? they had to use a black wally from the get go just because they picked a black joe, which was the best decision they could actually make

mixed feelings. I always figured the old man would be the first one theyd kill off, it makes sense since the show is aimed at a young audience. But I like the fact that they have an old guy as a hero, its unique and something we dont get to see often. needing the old man to form firestorm does feel like a bit of a handicap, I hope the old guy merges with jax. unless youre saying that the daughter is not only taking martins place on the team, but also taking his place as the other half of firestorm?

this is what I thought when I clicked on OPs pick

funny I actually like the character but holy fuck

mr terrific the guy who cant go 5 minutes without reminding you he is gay.

>make the white girl break up with him

meh, just be glad the gay guy isnt white (which is the norm).

Yeah he's pretty good.