Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUd9mMh2ZDY
youtube.com/watch?v=NYhb6ivAG9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being a privileged white male.

He died and became a friendly ghost....

deepest lore

I saw no problem here

Above a certain wealth threshold, the amount of economic power you control outstrips your ability to functionally utilize it.

He wastes money on gold plated fixtures, money enriched toothpaste, and monogrammed one use silk nightshirts because he's too rich to not waste money. He ran out of practical things to spend it on.

To anyone who actually read this, I gotta ask; was it actually fun to read or interesting in any way?

He died with Little Lotta facesitting him. Then he went to hell, were he met Hot Stuff and THEN he became a friendly ghost.

The lore is pretty deep.

Is his toothpaste made of money or did someone just paint little dollar signs on it?

he wanders the Earth being super friendly but ultimately can't have friends because he's a ghost and that's scary
it's real mature stuff

Richie Rich holds the record for having most monthlys about him, so he must have been good... er at least popular at once but I've never actually read a Richie Rich comic. I read a Casper comic once, and that's about it for Harvey Comics.

I read a bunch of them from the 70s when I was a kid.
The only thing I remember was the wacky gadgets and bad puns

I used to pick up Harvey comics from a second hand bookstore when I was a wee lad. Richie was definitely the least interesting.
Hot Stuff>Baby Huey>Casper>Richie

How does Wendy factor into this

Wendy is how Richie Rich beame a ghost. Once he died he became the devil Red Hot. Wendy tried to ressurect him, but he had been dead too long and his body had rotted. With no body he was forced to become a ghost, and spend the rest of his life wandering the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUd9mMh2ZDY

>He died with Little Lotta facesitting him.

Lucky bastard.

He's Ritchie Ritch...bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=NYhb6ivAG9U

Why the hell do we read a comic about the 1%?

How is that different from Batman, Iron man, or scrooge mc duck?

Rich went straight to hell when he died cause he sold his soul for money. But, just after he made this pact with Hot Stuff (also known as Pazuzu), he also paid a witch, Wendy, to rescue his soul from hell.