Why does she wear a mushroom on her head

why does she wear a mushroom on her head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-Ft91k-2ik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because shes a QUEEN N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>the father is in the invisible man
way to break the group getup

> no father in sight

>tfw this kids gonna get clowned on at school until he graduates or drops out

WE

>probably single sheboon mom

another convict in the making

She makes enough money to be doing this sort of shit, he’ll be fine

>makes

welfare

Is there a greater curse to white societies than colored minorities?

To actually waste time on dealing with all that bullshit these people come up with...

He’s in elementary school, he’s not gonna get clowned on lmao

why do black people love superheros so much?

every athlete loves them and any time I get stuck behind a school bus all the black kids getting off have spiderman or hulk backpacks

WUZZZZZ

> no father in sight

Many such cases. Very sad!

She's a chef

>War Machine
>Falcon
>Luke Cage
>Nick Fury
>Misty Knight
>Storm
>Cyborg
They weren't represented before Black Panther?

>LOOK AT ME! I'M BLACK AND I'M DRESSING UP MY KID AS A BLACK SUPERHERO! STAY WOKE

The shit that black people expect recognition for I swear...

Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?

> inb4 "dad died in civil war"
Continuity is actually exclusionary gatekeeping by movie and comic fans and can't be factored into a review of black panther. They killed BP's dad in an earlier movie so that they could perpetuate the stereotype of deadbeat black dads in this new film.

nick fury?

Imagine how sad you have to be to actually get mad at a black kid dressing up for Halloween

>13% of the population
>representation
so far every single hero from marvel and dc have been white and black not a single hispanic or asian hero

hah yeah, dress up like him because he has the same skin color, not because you like him

there were but let us not joke around. BP is the biggest black movie of the last 20 years, everyone black who is anyone is going to be in it. blacks have not had a black focused hero movie like this since blade

Do little kids even have super hero shows to watch these days? They don't show Batman/Superman the animated series and cartoon network only has Teen Titans Go. This kid probably wanted to be Goku or Steven Universe or something that he's actually heard about.
And "representation" is bullshit. That little kid is American, he doesn't know anything about Africans or African culture or being a mega billionaire. The only thing they have in common is their skin color and this sure as hell isn't the only movie with a black person in it.

> mom please don’t dress up and go with me. When is dad coming back? I want daddy to take me trick r treatin

Ah the days when your book bag determined your social status

Because its time Biiiiiihhhhhhhh

He forgot Blade

Is this promoting incest?

>All this projection and insecurities
Jesus i really hope that when you were kids some fat virgins did not laugh at you/your halloween costumes

hispanic and asian heros are trapped in xmen universe

Many such cases. Sad!

side note but USA has been culturally dominating the world for years, even kids in Philippines watch US shows but somehow they manage not the be upset about lack of representation and don't view the film as national property

what is Hancock

shame on you...

KANGZ AND SHIEET

>implying she will go with him
bitch she just dressed up for the photo, she got things to do that night

because aristocrats like to wear stupid hats

we don't do halloween in my country

Black Panther is a racist movie.
Wakanda is only populated by African blacks. Asgard is a multicultural paradise filled with a diverse population. Prove me wrong.

AYO HOL UP

Are we ever going to get another good vocaroo like when an user made the one for Suicide Squad?

>Continuity is actually exclusionary gatekeeping

I bet that kid has no clue who Black Panther is and wanted to dress as Spiderman or Batman or some shit.

> mommy gotta go pop that pussy boy!

whiteys be evil and deserve it suuuuuuhhhhh nigga

Imagine if I cared about what people thought on the internet.

The one for Suicide Squad was so cringe inducingly bad. He didn't understand what "smacks lips" meant and thought it was just slushing your tongue around with the saliva in your mouth.

Link?

Are you the seminal reparations poster

You mean the awful one of a guy who thought *smacks lips* meant running his tongue over his teeth?

Yeah, that was fucking awful.

Wakanda is an isolationist country that has no issue with watching rest of Africa around it rot. Asgard is contacted to 9 worlds and in a setting where a father rides a horse his son give birth to after he was fucked as a female horse.

Why you’d be a teenage girl. Mmmmm girl

No I mean the one where he actually smacks his lips, the one where he loudly squeals out the SQWWWWWUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUD at the end.

No...no I am not. I’m pusy poster

Why is representation important?

Wut

because fuck trump and fuck white ppl

Found it:
youtube.com/watch?v=9-Ft91k-2ik
It's the one 19 seconds in

>Mom I want to go as spiderman
>NO. YOU WILL GO AS BLACK PANTHER. I NEED THE PUBLICITY. THIS WILL GET ME SO MANY LIKES.

So one is isolationist, xenophobic and racist and the other has an intergalactic open door policy where all are welcome. Got it.

>come on ma, can't I at least be Miles Morales
>hush child , no one knows or cares who that is

How do Americans get representation fron an exclusively African character?

So say this movie ends up being decent. Will it still bomb overseas and fail to make good money?

>Will it still bomb overseas and fail to make good money?
It's dead in Asia that's for sure.

sure he will, that is some motherboy levels of cringe and its on the internet forever

WE

He's the son of a movie star and rich. Will not be bullied

this tb`h

Who else is dressing up as a movie character for Halloween?

blacks don't get bullied, they're too cool and the object of all envy for white kids

As a Korean. I don't think I'll ever understand with Blacks constant need for inclusivity

oh my

I can't imagine having such a weak worldview and grasp on reality that you need a superhero movie to feel validated in the world.

she's a black chef so black hat duh

>gets triggered when fictional characters race changes and calls for hanging of black people because of it

I didn't say any of that. Are you mentally challenged?

Why isn't the queen in charge since the king died?

They have no culture to look back upon, unlike everyone else

She's channeling an ancient Dogon goddess through her spinal column user, you're a disgusting Jakub cannibal cave beast so it may be confusing to you.

i'll blackface if i want to. i don't need your goddamn approval.

Good one user.

>we can do it but you better not white boy lol
God black people are insufferable

You have to go back.

I agree, the world would be so much better if blacks were contained to Africa. They just shit up where ever they are.
When will the white man's burden end?

Any country that "doesn't do Halloween" is irrelevant and trash, so ya we don't care.

>posting reddit screenshots is OK now
Sup Forums was a mistake

Representation is important. And positive male role models (fathers) are even more important.

Mexicans and Asians don't whine about it and will go watch the movies anyway, so Disney doesn't feel the need to include them. You have to keep in mind that Black Panther is not being made to be some kind of artistic achievement or a social statement of any kind; it's being made to make the greatest amount of money possible by cashing in on the diversity craze. These people don't give a shit about black people, they're just dollar signs to them.

that's rude, it's fine that they don't have it, you can't expect everyone to have the same festivals and the like

As an Asian I imagine you can't even comprehend what individuality is.

Fuck off.

You could quite literally apply that to the polacks crying about how this is an all-black superhero movie. The only people that aren't being autistic fuckheads in this whole ordeal are the normal, sane people who see this and say, "Oh cool. An all-black cast. But the movie itself also looks good despite that. Will see it," or, "Oh cool, all-black cast. But I don't like superhero movies. Won't see it."

Can you fucking read? He / she said as long as they don't go in blackface. Doing a blackface has been considered racist for decades because of how it was used in racist minstrel shows. But you wouldn't know that because you can't read properly, so historical knowledge is unobtainable to you, and you're also a fucking Sup Forumsfaggot so you just hate black people no matter what.

Most boys first superheroes are their fathers. My dad can beat up your dad and all that.

I'd rather see white people in movies than asians

t. Nip

How's being a neckbeard shutin working for you though?

What about Boo! a Madeia Halloween 2?

>You could quite literally apply that to the polacks crying about how this is an all-black superhero movie
You know what I'm seeing a whole lot of? People saying white people are offended over a black movie. Surprisingly I'm not seeing a whole lot of white people offended by a black movie, and I browse Sup Forums. It's ghostbusters all over again: OMG look at all these fragile male egos! which I don't see a whole lot of.

I agree let’s make everything with all niggers from now on.

i found the articulate nigger!