RACHELFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

RACHELFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

What the fuck is happening. Rape Rape Rape allegations out the ass

>that face
is he chad incarnate?

no, he's a dirty jew

He looks like a fat-faced Jewish Keanu.

t.virgin

Did hollywood run out of hush money or something?

he literally has no jaw

It's fake. The real article praises him for making sure a third person was present at an interview in his hotel room.

Of course they're praising (((one of the tribe))). Read into that what you will.

>taking the bait

PIVOT

So thoughtful.
I've also heard that he invites an 3rd person into his own bedroom so that his wife wouldn't feel unsafe in his presence.

The Age of the White Man is over. Even in Hollywood.

#MakeHollywoodFemaleAgain

>you literally can't be alone with a man in a room anymore out of fear of rape
what happened to the world?

Does unagi give you sexual powers?

>tfw you do your best to virtue signal but that turns out to be a display of your male privilege

Well I mean it is the rossatron

You're time is up White Male. You are guilty until proven innocent, and even if proven innocent you will still be treated guilty for any accusations made for the rest of your life. This is our world now, you just live in it (for now)

This might actually be the case. Last few years haven’t been good for big studios. A couple handfulls of blockbusters, but besides It, they all cost 200 or 300 million a piece, without marketing. In other words, hollywood isn’t super profitable.

something tells me he did it to protect his self

>she thinks he did it for her safety, not his

lol dumb bitch. It was probably a very smart decision in hindsight

These people are fucking insane and will never be satisfied with anything. Giving their opinion any weight and making them feel important was a mistake

van badham can die in a fire
tg should be ashamed to publish her

Well in the future even that won't be enough: you'll need 4 witnesses to prove you didn't rape someone.

Based progressives regressing society back 100 years by requiring females to always be accompanied in public and enforcing racial segregation.

Liberals think we're going forward but in fact we regressed. I'm sure that all the islamic laws that tell women to cover their bodies and never be alone with men were initially introduced for their protection. Now look how that turned out for them.

>I'm sure that all the islamic laws that tell women to cover their bodies and never be alone with men were initially introduced for their protection
I think that's why women accepted them but I think the prime reason is men who wanted reduce the chances of infidelity to a minimum and thus ensuring the passing on of their own genes.

what a gentleman
who wouldn't want to have sex with this

>IF YOU'RE A MAN AND YOU GO OUTSIDE YOU HAVE (CLAPPY HANDS)LITERALLY RAPED (CLAPPY HANDS) EVERY WOMAN YOU SEE

Im looking at you, white males

(((White Man)))

That's also the policy for men working at kindergartens as far as I know, as if women are incapable of molesting or otherwise harming children.

>what happened to the world?

In Saudi Arabia a woman needs five witnesses to prove rape, soon in the west youll need five witnesses to prove you didnt rape.

Now someone post the picture of studies showing more partners make women miserable and that women are more unhappy than they were 50 years ago.

>all men now roll around in crews actually legit raping women

It seems Ross is based dude. Genre savvy to not be accused of rape from some degenerate female

>jew realizes he needs a third party witness just to be in a room with a woman

WOW SO BRAVE AND THOUGHTFUL

>dumb women start going with Jamal to a quiet room because his friend Tyrone is there too

WTF HOW DID I GET RAPED???

He has a long flat horse face

That's UNIRONICALLY what they do in the Middle-East, it's what happened in Cologne that one New Year's eve, I remember how in the news they talked about how it was something that had never been heard of in Europe before. Isn't multi-culturalism wonderful.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

GIVE AN INCH
TAKE A MILE

people will never realize this when dealing with the left

wtf?!

>This thread again
I'm not mad tho

>Not wanting to be alone in a hotel room with a complete stranger
I dunno, this seems pretty okay to me

Donald Trump

Men kept raping innocent people since the dawn of humanity and society has finally caught on to their bullshit. You have no one to blame but rapists.

I'm fucking dying

This one got me

Feminists crave for a segregated society between genders but they don't realize that it's exactly what many muslim societies are and the reason why they are the most sexist on earth.

Those men have little contact with women outside of their family, they end up deshumanizing those women they don't know and they have no clues about fine courtship.

So they whistle them on the street and during big gatherings they take that opportinity to grope those they deem the most slutty.

>that headline
Caught me off guard in laughter user

I was reading up on a random Wiki article about a place in Egypt and it said how that place had a thousands of years tradition of men fucking each other (and boys) in a similar fashion the Greeks did. Meanwhile about a hundred years ago it got outlawed and now any mention of it gets you in trouble. Those M*slims are a funny bunch.

Keep em coming they're hilarious

user how do you do them? Photoshop? How do you know which font the original article had? And like the other user said, keep dumping.

F12 you ape

i really like this meme

Wait you do fucking what?

>1 david ago

Lol has every American women been raped?

Wait, didn't the media shit all over pence for this exact same thing?

Remember when Mike pence was criticized by everyone on the left for doing the exact same thing? This country kek

They're raped as soon as they're born naked and touched by male hands

In India staring at a woman for more than 14 seconds is legally sexual assault

Go to bed Dave.

No wonder they go wild on the internet

if they didn't have anything to complain about, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves

he looks like a sad turtle without a shell.

its for his protection more than hers, if he has a witness she cant say he said anything innappropriate