BIOSHOCK MOVIE

Guillermo del Toro said that he wants to do a Bioshock movie in an interview for Shortlist.

CAST THEM FAGS.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=gzv3SRU2vdg
youtu.be/8qXDOejdids
youtu.be/ULRhatJus1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wants to do every fucking movie and he never fucking does.

Paul Walker as subject delta.

>del toro
>doing anything he says he's gonna do

Daniel Day Lewis should come out of retirement to play Andrew Ryan

Sean connery would be better if he is not senile

Bioshock 1 and 2 will never work as a movie.

Only this patrician choice will work on a movie since it has more story and characters, plus Elizabeth is a goddess.

too bad its the shittiest one.

Who plays Elizabeth?

2 is the shittiest

>(You)

Ron Pearlman and Idris Elba

2 is the best. Infinite was a solid 6 at best. Fuck infinite honestly. I've never been more disappointed in a game my entire life.

All video game movies are shit.

2 is the best in terms of story and more importantly gameplay
1 is good until ryan dies, then the game turns lame
2 starts a bit weak but gets better the further you get.
infinite is just 1 giant let down.

Fantastic game to play while drunk. Top tier atmosphere and sound design imo. Fell apart at finks and felt rushed after that but everything up to that was a beauty to behold.

This man gets it

Just recently played through the collection on PS4 and it's remarkable, and remarkable cinematic. Only he and few others can maybe do it justice. I think Rapture lends itself to cinema more, Infinite may be best left in the vg medium.

An actual detective story, maybe even with the Private Eye Booker from 'Burial at Sea,' while Rapture's falls could be cool. He's on the trail of Ryan's misdeeds, stripper abortion and other stuff, discovering the truth behind atlas. Could reference Infinite.

Jake G for Private Investigator Booker.
Brad Pitt for Andrew Ryan.
McAvoy Atlas?

Bioshock?
More like BioSHIT! LOL

>I've never been more disappointed in a game my entire life.

Sure if you've followed the development and demo that was teased Infinite seems like a letdown but nothing comes close to this
hooktube.com/watch?v=gzv3SRU2vdg

The gameplay element of 2, the harvesting, setting up comfy traps and stuff was a lot of fun so elevated it for me. Minerva's Den was great. Idris 'Why the fuck not?" Elba for Charles Wilson Whatshisname?

Infinite is too confusing for normies to grasp unless it's Spelled out for them

Correct

True, and if you go too far in the opposite direction, autists like in this thread and Sup Forums couldn't make an emotional connection to the characters and didn't like it on those grounds.

Cast him

>wants
..Ok?

BioShock movie would be amaxing tho. Just, I hope the director wouldnt be Del Toro.

Boys of Silence were kino
youtu.be/8qXDOejdids

None of them make for good movies. 1 and 2 don't have main characters and Infinite is a mess
You could definitely have a period piece centered around Andrew Ryan's creation of Rapture and it's subsequent collapse, though. The characters and the dynamics are all there

kevin spacey

Minecraft made into a movie. What are you even talking about.
>greatest prrmise and setting
>almost no story or characters to fuck up
BioShock was MEANT to be a movie.

And yeah, Infinite is the worst one.

this one is more cinematic, great scene
youtu.be/ULRhatJus1Q

perfect

Damn I recall Bioshock 1 looking a lot better than that

>Bioshock 1
I think that's from Burial at Sea

They why does it look so shitty? Or is Cohen just a disgusting looking freak? I guess that makes sense.

go watch twin peaks you fucking faggot bioshock 2 is shit compared to the masterpiece that is 1

Idris Elba

>Jack
Ryan Gosling(His performance in blade runner 2049 is a decent template here, similar freakout scene when he finds out he is actually a lab experiment and all his memories are fake)

>Andrew Ryan
Daniel Day Lewis

>Atlas/Frank Fontaine
James Mcavoy(personality flip similar to his performance in Split but not as drastic)
Joel Edgerton

>Tennenbaum
Helen Mirren

The rest of the characters just need to be good at acting insane.

This
Him saying he wants to make a movie out of it means literally nothing

Bioshock 2 is COMPLETE SHIT

Tom hardy lol

goose and ddl are kino casting for both those roles

>you're a big daddy

Fuck him, bring Verbinski back.
More Like Subject Dealt with

kevin spacey as sader cohen

Even the DLC for Bioshock 2 was far better than 1 and Infinite.

A movie set in Rapture can work just fine. Ideally it'd be a HBO series where the 1st season deals with pre-war Rapture, 2nd is the war itself and 3rd is Rapture near 1968 when things are at their worst.

Patrician tbqh. Bioshock 2 has the most replay value, especially for a single player game that isn't an RPG.

All of them were boring as ruck desu.

Take a game game like Quake 2: much more entertaing, not oozing with pretentiousness.

>be veryyy kind now

Literally only Sup Forumseddit praises the dogshit game that 2 was and shits on Bioshock since its one of the most praised games ever and they are contrarian weebshits.

Another example of Sup Forumsermins infesting Sup Forums and slowly killing it

What makes 2 so bad?

No faggot. It has the best gameplay out of all 3.

They're all pretty solid.

2 best mechanically, 3 best story + atmosphere.

There's no wrong choice for a Bioshock movie, and though I'd love a 3D Elizabeth waifu + to see Columbia IRL I don't think it'd pan out as well atmospherically as 1 or 2 setting would

This faggot is a guy that plays video games for the story and if the story isn't tip top it hurts their feels. 2 easily had the best gameplay of the 3 and at the end of the day that is what counts when playing a fucking game.

Anyone who thinks the original had better gameplay should off themselves or buy the remaster. 2>1=2 DlC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinite

Elizabeth

oh god that'd be perfect

Too old, Liz is like 16

W-what about System Shock

no one cares, gramps

Shutup, I want my comfy Citadel or Von Braun

I need 4 vidya movies to be happy and i need them in the next 5 years before i stop giving a fuck

Halo
Metro
bioshock
Starcraft

And not a single one should mix cg like the shitty warcraft bullshit movie.

What about Static Shock?

Del Taco should only be allowed to handle production/art design
He shouldn't be allowed to actually direct

Id lobe that.
Or pic related

Love*
Tho when i think about it, SS wont really translate that well to film.
Still would love that SOMA adaptation

>playing while drunk
nigga try playing on the hardest difficulty with no vita chambers and see how far you get after drinking a few of your pussy light beers and vodka cranberrys
until you get the mind control abilities that shit is borderline impossible

soma was doodoo caca shut

It can be hard sure. Abuse the shit out of the crow ability

>quesadilla del pollo

If you get up close to anything in Infinite it all looks shitty, especially the characters

How do we stop the Sup Forumseddit invasion?

Daniel Day Lewis as Andrew Ryan or it doesn't work

>Ryan Gosling
no
We want Bioshock, not Drive 3.
Honestly I think the story of system shock is much more interesting and its aesthetic would translate a lot better into live action

Practically is a movie already.

Is there such a thing as a politically reasonable Bioshock character? And by that I mean the empty space.

>hay man just do whatever you want man its all cool

do you want jews to take over your country? because that's how jews take over your country and let muslims in

>implying 30 year olds who look in their twenties can't play teens

I'm so glad the game forces you to kill Daisy instead of siding with her. Angry Joe and SJWs can suck a dick for thinking that would be a great idea.

Idk but Jeffery Dean Morgan gotta be somewhere in this movie.

>Angry Joe
fuck that guy. I went on his twitter once and he was screaming about how "real men don't run from their country, they stand and fight" or some dumb shit

good idea but i don't think he would've accept it tho

Whatever happened to at the mountains of madness?

>muh parallels universes lmao

it was good but no way beats the first 2

damn shes hot

but system shock on movies terms is capeshit with sci-fi

If they do an Infinite movie, they need to grow a 20 year old MEW clone in a test tube.

Travis Scott plays Static Shock and Idris plays his father

no
that guys a pansy, same with john hamm.

Are you a muslim """refugee""" or a european woman or something? What's wrong with what he said?

Why do I feel like Freddie Mercury would've fit perfectly?

...thanks m8

hadn't seen it yet

That's your fucking fault faggot, you got on the television and film board of an internet forum, if you don't want spoilers then go see the goddamn movie when it comes out.

Idris Elba

user, infinite is the most normie-friendly of the three. it's a cinematic shoot bang with muh daughter figure emotional anchor. so simple. so stupid.

You should get better taste. Saged.

t.paranoia

>t. cuckold

billy bob thorthon

i dont think I would trust another director to get the right feel

Bioshock one would make a great movie.

But they need to comit to unraveling the story through flashbacks and mystery like the the game.

As a Movie they could have more characters be survivors rather than how a FPS works as a game and that way some of the exposition could be from the characters telling what happened rather than through recordings.

Although the ending needs to be redone, fighting super Atlas was kinda dumb even for a 2007 game.

>people actually like del taco