Monster High/Ever After High

New song amigos

youtube.com/watch?v=lBcmmd8VIo8

Moanica = fierce & alpha

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/21860/Clawdeens-Heat-Fix
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3351850
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Amigos

This is taking way to much, Do they still make complementary 2D weebtoons?

I like this new bad girl tough, unfortunately they killed Iris Clops, but they keept the cutest one: Twyla.

The song is meh, but I really like Moanica. She has the best new design of all the characters.

Are they still gonna bring back Howleen Clawdia and Clawd in movies??? or will they just bring them back as dolls???

Howleen and Clawd? Maybe.

Clawdia? Probably not.

I cant say for certain how exactly Mattel is going to be working from movie to toys, we get Abbey and Rochelle but they arent even revealed in the movies

Moanica i think you need the Blutz Wave Generator to become SSJ 4

Who would win in a fight: Superman or Moanica?

>Also lewd

Moanica of course cause she is smart and before facing Superman she would bring some kryptonite with her.

how isn't that sort of thing crucified for being racist as fuck? this ain't different than "aw lawd iz dat sum chikenz" blank talk.

Has Ghoulia been anywhere since the reboot? They said they weren't canning her, but I haven't seen her.

They released a Ghoulia mini but that's been it

thinking about her, Duchess is that girl that wishes to have an ending like Cinderella, an ending where with such a terrible beginnings, it ends with beauty.

But if she goes the pathway that she does.

Duchess will instead end up like Juliet, but only without a Romeo

I just recently pulled some fresh bullshit out of my ass

>First when we think of Maddie Hatter’s character, which includes her emotionally repression, we have to break down what we know first about Wonderland.

>We know school in Wonderland is 1 day a year, meaning that outside of that one day, you wouldn’t meet many of those people outside of school.

>From there, We can gather for Hearts, Cheshire, and Hatters, that through generations that outside of “the story” and outside of school, these families probably never interact that much. Meaning, that Lizzie, Kitty, and Maddie probably didn’t get to know eachother until after the entire Evil Queen incident and the three of them hadn’t really gotten to know eachother, until they left wonderland and all lived together with eachother. We can almost gather that for: Kitty has only ever just been her and her mother; for Lizzie, she has always had her mother and the kingdom and servants.

>Madeline Hatter is a type of character, that has repressed emotions, she would be the type of person that wouldn’t even know that she was in love (coughwithRavencough) until it was too late and that there wasn’t anything she could do about it. This is shown in “Wonderlandiful world;” when her father, probably the only figure she truly knew in Wonderland was injured by the Jobberwock (treated as kind of a metaphorical representation of what happened to wonderland) which almost revealed a more repressed Maddie, as she never lost anyone close to her (she still had her father, her world was still in one piece in her own mind – until her father was injured.)

>So, now we go and take a step back and go back to before everything. Before Ever After High, before the evil queen’s destruction, before even Maddie ever got to know Kitty or Lizzie. As mentioned, Mad Hatter drank tea for eternity…so for at this point, for eternity, it was just Mad Hatter and his only daughter, no one else (if of course you have adopted the theory that Hatters pull babies out of their hats).

>So then we have it. Maddie herself up until she left Wonderland, save for those couple of school days, had always been alone. It has always been just her and her father. The truth of the matter, for Maddie, lonliness was never a stranger. Am I saying she suffered from some sort of depression from lonliness like many of the other girls of Ever After? No. Because before the Evil Queen, Maddie knew nothing else but lonliness…To her, the only world she had ever known at this point was a world for only her and her father.

>Then Wonderland came apart. Now in Maddie’s world, two new people were thrown into her world: Kitty and Lizzie. At first, it was hard for their world, as Maddie couldn’t really understand their loss (again she had her world, her father) but as time went on, her world started to change without her noticing. There were rough spots, but sooner, the world was beginning to be more than just her father, she was beginning to see more from those around her. While losing wonderland was horrible, Maddie was beginning to no longer be lonely – even if she never realized it.

>This is what probably attracted Madeline to Raven. That day, when Maddie was supposed to walk home from middle school alone, that was when she found another girl alone in the corner. Subconsciously, Maddie was brought to Raven because at this point, Raven was just like Maddie.

>The world that treated Raven like shit and disowned her, in this world it to Raven, there was only one light – her father. In this type of wonderland created by how everyone treated her, Raven was filled with loneliness, now there was only a world for her and her father – you understand? It was just Madeline, before everything horrible happened to her.

>While she didn’t understand it at the time, deep down inside of her, Maddie realized that Raven was just like her; that before the evil queen took everything away, Maddie too was all alone. She saw Raven and saw herself. It was then decided, that she was going to give Raven the thing that both Kitty and Lizzie gave to her. Friendship.

>Now we look into what she wants her future to be.

>Maddie, for the most part we have seen wants to be the next Mad Hatter, never really shown that she didn’t want to not be it; the times we have seen, she was extremely enthusiastic about it. The reason why she is a “rebel” is because like Cedar, she wants people to be able to choose their own destiny…this is probably directed to the fact that Raven doesn’t want to follow her destiny, after all, Maddie knows how much Raven hates the idea of becoming her mother. So the reason Maddie is a “rebel” is not for her sake, but for Raven’s.

>“You don’t know what you have, until you lost it.”

>For a person like Maddie, the opposite of this is true; after all, she is a wonderlandian.

>She didn’t understand what having friends meant to her until the Evil Queen incident, so anything prior to that she would have figured it was just the way it was, to be alone. Repression on her part, as she had forgotten how it felt back before she had been friends before with Kitty and Lizzie.

>Sure, destiny comes and goes and Maddie becomes the next Mad Hatter, but sadly she doesn’t understand what this means. To Maddie, this would be “Just like old times” like it was when it was just her and her father, and by the time she realizes what that means for her, it would be too late.

>It would be too late, as by that time, Maddie would be sitting at that table all alone. Finally realizing what it means. Finally figuring out that Kitty and Lizzie aren’t going to come see her, that she was never going to see Raven again.

>It would be too late, by the time she would realize it, Madeline Hatter would be alone for all enternity ever after.

let me know if I missed anything

I need ghoulia!

Maybe they gonna tease us with something about her in the movie or ending.

So, does this mean that everyone can get a power-up if they sign?

Well their destinies are a higher placement of power, depending on the destiny what that means to the power they receive

Apple gets more political and social power, but no real magic, and Raven got magic meant for the evil queen of Apples tale.

There was a joke from the first reboot movie that Ghoulia was the brain in the jar but I wonder if maybe Ghoulia was the originally leader of the Zomboyz and Moanica silenced her by putting her brain in the jar.

>making theories about a small clip from the reboot movie
>not sure if Mattel really meant anything

>making theories about a small clip from the reboot movie
>not sure if Mattel really meant anything

isn't that how most of Ever After High works.

I mean, look at the Ramona thing from the last couple of threads.

I'm writing the story about the post from last thread regarding Briar putting herself to sleep to have Faybelle become the dark fairy

>maddie
>Raven
>kitty
>faybelle
>Darling
>cerise

Is this the power ranking for now? Of course assuming kitty and Fay can get stronger because of destiny

Anyone here consider a Moanica/Clawdeen pairing? At least in a bf sense? I feel if Moanica ever gave the monster 5 a chance she would give it to Clawdeen: who doesn't fall into the ballpark of her counter (Draculaura) or queen bee rival (Cleo). Clawdeen might come into her eye by the fame and glory this movie which Moanica likes; Clawdeen has a snappy attitude like Moanica; both look after their crowd (one just not of blood relation), and both are independent with an eye towards appearance.

Downfall is if Moanica stays a villian she would likely pull Clawdeen away from the gang and be a bad influence. Thought?

Mattel, we got the next reboot movie over here

Think about the bad girl fashions that could come out of it.

Otp?

Would Moanica understand why Clawdeen needs to go to the human side of town every few weeks?

Not sure. If Moanica thought it was for family or Clawdeen's clothing buiness, i'd doubt she mind. If it were for other reasons, especially if Moanica couldn't firgue out those reasons I'd think she'd get jealous. Maybe even send her zombies to spy or get more possesses. And if it's cause of that ghoul guy, forget it.

All I've watched of MH is the reboot movie but I didn't get any lesbian shipping vibes from anyone there, it was a surprise after EAH where I saw ships everywhere. Maybe I just don't know the characters well enough yet.

Alistair and Bunny are cute together.

Reminder that a lot of EAH ships were made with little to no canon material. People are gonna ship reguardless in the new MH. If I were a betting user I'd guess that anyone coming in on the reboot would ship Frankie and Draculaura, maybe even this board eventually.

Again Clawdeen and Moanica is a good possibility, friendship or otherwise, plus [spoilers]the previews revealed Moanica's plan. She's back in school and she'll need a way to get close and take advantage of Clawdeen's business for what she wants to do[/spoiler]. It just looks like the two will be coming against each other.

Actually this is the reason: hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/21860/Clawdeens-Heat-Fix

Can't read it right now but:
>Clawdeen goes every week across town
>Moanica hanging around Clawdeen's shop plotting monster rise
>notices Clawdeen leave everytime
>decides to follow her
>sees Clawdeen working out her heat cycle
>with another girl
>a human one
>gets triggered
>corners Clawdeen as she leaves and confronts her
>screams about monsters being better and teaching Clawdeen a lesson
>Clawdeen tells Moanica to fuck off
>Moanica threatens to tell the school if she does
>then proceeds to teach Clawdeen WHY monsters are better
>Clawdeen no longer goes across town

You should read that story.

Even in Beast mode how can Daring still be so Charming?

Indeed.

Also try this one: hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple

Lol, will do. I like apple/raven too but then it seems everyone does.

Wouldn't mind seeing more Ramo/Justice by the fandom.

Where did you find this pic?

is there any way the "queen" family will become one again? Or will it always just be Raven and Good

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3351850

Thank you

>>Also lewd
how much hot pink can we find?

>how much hot pink can we find?
I have no idea what you mean user but I bet Moanica would be up for it anyway.

the animators made all their underpants bright neon pink in the original series in an effort to spot and remove upskirts according to an "animator who worked on it" that posted here.
regardless of if the person was telling the truth, the only ones that got missed, everyone had that color underoos

I don't think Mattel is going to, no.

Yes! Love Darling/Apple stuff and in comic form no less, sweetness. Who made this?

Wonder how the other girls would handle this situation?

>mdma?

aka ectasy

MDMA is a drug commonly called Molly (I had to google it too)

noice

I'm liking the clips I've seen a lot more than I liked the first post-reboot movie.

But I guess that's origin stories for you. Especially reboot origin stories.

These two are kinky I believe.