RWBY/RT General #1186: Late night sneaky Cinder edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies.

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6dc27e52-7f8f-43ab-b5cc-1abeef7cef5e/index.m3u8

RT link: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-11-k975fs

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

THEY WILL SURVIVE

Let it go dude,

probably its a false flag to make you think they will die

I think bees are good. and if you don't like them well that's perfectly ok because you're entitled to your opinion.

Most likely. Killing them would accomplish nothing. They'd have to just shrug their shoulders and continue onto Mistral, minus two people.

>wake up
>no Cinder and Cindy to cuddle with in bed and love tenderly
Literally no point in living.

no one ever thinks about it but those 3 bullies who picked on nora are probably still alive and will save them cause bullies need redemption

You must keep living on and loving Cinder!

what if your waifu wanted to play conan exiles together and you said yes only to find out once you're both in the game that she's a filthy stygian

The entire village was slaughtered except Nora and Ren who hid using Ren's semblence.

They dead.

Arkos for Finale!

Will do.

Is that right Miles? you would think some adults at least who ran away just as things were starting would of survived while the grimm were picking off the screaming people still in town.

so how is Australia Miles? is Kerry eating well?

>Not realizing that Martial Arc is canon
There's a reason Ren insisted on wrestling with Jaune.

so boys when do you expect Pyrrha will return

she's not coming back mate

Rwby chibis second season

>Never

Gonna go ahead and say hints through Volume 5-6 and maybe a reveal at the Volume 6 finale.

Check'em

>Salem goes full edo-tensei and brings back old maidens, Jaune has to fight Pyrrha, Ruby fights Summer. That might be cool actually

Pyrrha was never a maiden dummy

I just started watching RWBY Chibi

Does it get better?

Don't know, but I won't rule out her coming back until we get past this story arc.
If she's still gone with no hints or mention of her after volume 6, she's gone gone.

If they keep bringing her the fuck up throughout volume 5, I'll probably start believing otherwise.

For all we know, she may be the stinger for this volume.

not unless you like short wacky skits

as soon as all the villains are around, yes

They had started the procedure tho

I asked the cards if Pyrrha would be coming back and I got The Tower

Can't tell if they're being sassy with me or not

Yes and you saw it fail go back into Amber which then shot all of it Cinder, a part of the power didn't decide on it's own it wanted to cling to Pyrrha cause it liked the way she felt.

You mean the procedure that they weren't even sure would give her the powers?

Remember when Amber died and we saw the maiden powers visibly leave her and go to Cinder? Remember when Pyrrha died and nothing happened?

3 people telling the same person the same thing. Boy do I love Sup Forums

I missed last thread but someone let me know if I'm right. Last thread was mostly
>Jaune shit talk again
>Neptune shit talking
>Then followed by REEEEEbees and REEEEEmonkeys for about 200 posts

Yup pretty much

>REEEEEmonkeys

Did Frieza show up again?

You got a laugh out of me

Well before that we where actually having fun and some anons even told some neat jokes.

I want to go back to Page 5.

KAKAROOOOOOT

>Implying Summer was a maiden
>Bringing back a powerless teenager

Never, gods willing.

>two rwby episodes left

So this is the season of "Nothing Happens"

>two

user...

>season

Assuming you meant volume have you never seen volume 1?

They will die just to make the show more angsty and real.

i can't wait for all the retweets from fans at RTX forcing a smile as they hug that abomination of a plush

She won't return. But she might just have a twin sister with similar skills and personality. Just like Gundam 00.

Sad but true.

Seriously though, they really need to find a better company to make their merch. After all, shitty merch can kill interest in getting merch at all.

Nah, they ded.

Soon. We enter Vacuo.

user... h-how will the story progress when its literally been they've spent the entire volume learning nothing

>Volume 1 was 4 years ago

Volume one had 16 chapters though it did have extremely short episodes

I think more people are starting to get sick of it, mostly with that reveal of the claw machine Japan only Ruby Rose figure, in comparison to what we get from the store

If not get sick of it, more people are at least starting to notice it

user everyone is going to Mistral.

i mean in the sense of nothing happened in volume 1 they fought a scorpion and a bird and had a mid level boss fight with roman and 10 members of the white fang

it was the first volume of a 3 volume story how is volume 4 being the start of a new story any different?

But volume one was literally character building and plot setting though

tfw looking back at the animation now it looks so stiff

But volume four is literally character building and plot setting though

That doesn't mean she didn't count as a maiden just long enough to be in Cinder's head, assuming that's how it works.

That's like the people saying nope Penny's soul is 100 percent dead and will never return, even though we haven't the slightest clue how Penny worked and if she even had a soul to start with.

>Still cant get over the fact that Phyrra turned Penny into quarters

old joke

It has this weird pattern where they run all jokes into the ground (Blake is a cat. Yang is angry. Ruby is stupid and hyperactive) but then every 8 or so eps they introduce new characters, they're actually funny for a bit, but then they write those jokes into the ground, and so on.

Way more stuff happened in Vol 1 than 4. Vol 1 was entertaining on it's own. 4 is entirely banking on future volumes to make it worth the wait.

>>>/YouTube comments section/

If you need to believe that less than lets say 5% of Ambers %50 that went into Pyrrha somehow made her a maiden

you go ahead and hold on to that desperate hope for a plot where Pyrrha selfishly holds onto 5% still even in death where she would no longer even be a 5% maiden to somehow come back to life and be relevant

What happened in volume 1?

Why is this allowed?

having some form of skill/talent no matter how shit it is, not being completely worthless wasting your life posting on Sup Forums

Kojima so lucky to meet Miles

>Kojima so lucky to meet Miles

>Anons are now even more jealous of Miles.

If I used witchcraft to bodyswap with him, how well do you think I could fool everyone at RT?

I've never been jealous of Miles, just very sexually attracted to him since he's so cute

not very, probably

Probably not well.

Eh, e fame seems like more trouble than it's worth, and based on Miles's tweets he actually spends the majority of his life either working or making obligatory RT appearances.

I think I'd rather stick to shitposting on Sup Forums and playing Vidya all day thanks.

>That doesn't mean she didn't count as a maiden just long enough to be in Cinder's head
It means she probably didn't, and any attempt to believe otherwise is just desperate reaching.
>assuming that's how it works
Which there isn't a single indication of

I feel like people tend to forget the part where they explain that they don't know if there's any connection between maiden powers and aura/soul.

They'd probably figure something was up pretty quickly, but no one is going to assume witchcraft right off the bat so maybe they'll figure "miles" is having an off day or is undergoing a mental breakdown

There might even be Japan RT life number 3 where they went to Studio Khara.

I'm mad we didn't get to see the Seiyuu reaction to Gray voicing Roman apparently they were even more shocked than when they found out Miles was Jaune.

I guess I could just blame everything on Arryn

Anons are jealous of Kerry.

Let's not go that far.

He's not wrong.

Half the time the bitching at Kerry comes off as autistic jealously at not being able to write their own shitty donut steel into the show proper.

I dont think anyone wants to be in kerrys place, dude got bullied by people around him for his obvious self insert shit with neptune

>I dont think anyone wants to be in kerrys place, dude got bullied by people around him for his obvious self insert shit with neptune
And?

Do people on RWBYg think Kerry is some kind of bullied and wildly disliked guy at RT?

>I dont think anyone wants to be in kerrys place, dude got bullied by people around him for his obvious self insert shit with neptune
>Dude got made fun of by his close friends for something really autistic
>This somehow makes the entirety of the rest of his life somehow shit.

>I dont think anyone wants to be in kerrys place
>Writing for and has a secure high level job in a small but very successful company at 25 years old and didn't have to go through the fucking shit years of toiling away in near anonymity trying to get his shit out there, build a fanbase or shop stuff to publishers.
>Didn't even finish his education.

>Half the time the bitching at Kerry comes off as autistic jealously at not being able to write their own shitty donut steel into the show proper.

Except it's not Kerry's shitty donut steel.
It's Monty's shitty donut steel.
Kerry was just writing it for him, even before his death.

Was it ever confirmed that the separate stories for each of team rwby were going on at different times over the past 8 months? Or is that still a popular assumption

I always though they were different times especially considering Yang training with her dad for weeks while Qrow was bleeding out

>considering Yang training with her dad for weeks while Qrow was bleeding out
Wait are we watching parts of a timeskip?
What if RWB(Y?) were actually already in mistral and we've just been watching the road it took to get there?

NOW ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

TO THE THINGS WE LOVED

A rolling time skip would make sense, with RNJR being the furthest along
So in the finale we see Weiss arrive into Mistral city at the same time as RNJR, while Yang and Blake make it to the Anima wilds at roughly the same time

> when you receive bad news but try to put on a brave face

What do you want the post-credits scene to be?

Roman and Pyrrha pointing at the camera and laughing

That was best intro.

>tfw even volume 4's intro is the worst one

Yang can't be too far behind RNJR because of the seasons.

Weiss is impossible to pin down in that regard.

Blake... I don't know, but I get the feeling that they've forgotten that Blake is in the southern hemisphere so the seasons should be reversed.