>Anthony is running an alt rite heroin infused media network or some bullshit
>Rest of the seller crowd has always been irrelevant
>Podcast aren't funny and everyone has one
>Louis got exposed as a pervert
>Norm is doing more xanax than I did when I used to hang around black people
>Doug is really not that funny
>Can't think of a funny movie that's come out since tropic thunder
>Curb, South Park and Sunny aren't funny anymore
>At least Dave and Chris are still doing it and I got to see em in person.

Seriously what the fuck went wrong with comedy?

comedy is reddit

Shut your hoe ass up

>podcasts aren't funny
Your Mom's House is actually really funny. But yeah, rant comedy is dying. It's hardly a surprise, considering that most of the cellar crowd built their acts before the internet. Won't stop me from listening to old O&A eps, though.

I love Howard and never listened to O and A until recently when I stopped paying for satellite. How come O and A episodes have age better than the Howard ones?

>>Bill is dying
Wait what? What's going on with Bill?

For me it's because Ant sounds like he could either be a friend of my Dad's or the kind of guy you'd meet in a South Philly cigar shop. Plus, he's a genuinely interesting person to listen to.

Can't wait for Run The Jewels 4

Howard is the Seinfeld of shock-jockeys, O&A built on what he started and made good use of the cellar comedians to add some character to the show.

>>Bill is dying
Explain plz.

Post your best pairings, I'll start with the easy ones.
>Colin and Vos
>DiPaolo and Patrice
>Louie and Patrice

>>Bill is dying
Cosby?
yeah he's like 90 years old

Inside
Vos and Patrice

>Cosby?
Oh I thought he was talking about Bill Burr, him and Patrice O'Neal were real close.It was heartbreaking to watch Bill talk about Patrice on Conan's show after his death.

Stop making this thread every week and spend your time finding some new comedians worth sharing with us. Cynical faggot

My wife and I are splitting up. I hate her so fucking much she makes my life a living hell. I hate her so much that I was thinking about banging the 18 year old at my job and I asked her out. To my delight sh said yes and we scheduled a date for this Friday. Until she came into the office this morning with the nastiest cold sores on her lip. Now the only thing I had to look foward to in my life... I have to cancel that for obvious reasons.
Both my sons are fucking assholes. Ones 13 and hangs out with nothing but black kids and has gotten in trouble with the law twice. I sent him to his grandmother's an he ran away and was arrested burglarizing fire fighters cars and is now in juvenile detention 4 states away. So now I'm spending my $10,000 bonus check I worked my ass off earning bailing my son out and paying for a divorce attornies for my wife and I.
So my shit post about the old days are the only thing I have from killing myself. That and the PCP I smoke when my family goes to bed.

That anecdote was shit. Never do stand up.

I sell real estate and shit post on Sup Forums I don't plan on doing stand up ever.

liberals

The torch has already been passed to a new generation

nice

>Opie exposed as unfunny

Opie was the hole on that show, and Jim would point it out. He used to be subtle about it, but Jim called him a Stop Sign more than once. Opies fake Man's Man routine never played, and everyone knew Opie never said anything funny ever. If he ever said something even close to funny, it was because he wrote it beforehand and it would always come off as rehearsed.

That's what you get for abandoning God and not raising your children in a Christian household.

Sorry