NETFLIX ENDING HOUSE OF CARDS

reuters.com/article/us-people-kevinspacey-netflix/netflix-ending-house-of-cards-says-troubled-by-spacey-allegation-idUSKBN1CZ2IY

>Netflix Inc’s groundbreaking political drama “House of Cards” will end after its upcoming sixth season, the company said on Monday, one day after a sexual misconduct allegation emerged against star Kevin Spacey.

FUCK Anthony Rapp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGFuvK6ay9E
youtube.com/watch?v=rQNcxHsxu1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>after
distasteful, netflix!

>not my President

There was never going to be season 7

F

They should have ended it after it got shit at the end of S2, dipshits are just using this to finally end a garbage show and pretending spaceys at fault for some 30 year old crap instead of it being their fault for making it terrible.

This team, actually read in one of these articles that the decision to make season 6 the last season was made 6 months ago

They're timing the announcement today in order to mitigate backlash/cash in on some virtuesignaling bucks

Netflix hired a known pedophile. And they want to become the new Hollywood. Beware.

groundbreaking?! it never won a single award.

Who gives a shit if he molested some little gay kid 50 years ago? He was at a party with celebrities he was probably asking for that shit

Now we don't get more seasons of House of Kino

this is honestly bullshit

Good. Spacey should focus on video games again. His role in Advanced Warfare was unironically a masterpiece.

>I will never see Season 6 where Claire gets to wreck shit with the 4th wall
>Because of some idiotic albino looking homosexual whose show ain't worth jack shit to anyone

he died as he lived

Sup Forums should like him more now that his attraction to 14yos is known.

>still likes House of Cards
>has no reading comprehension:
makes sense

Ok but what happens when a finger gets pointed at Stranger Things leads? What if it turns out the guys who play Hopper and Steve are perverts?

>House of Cards Series Finale: The irony

How do you think they'll humiliate Spacey in the final season?
Probably have him get raped before assassinated

>implying Netflix weren't desperate to cancel what has now become a joke series
>implying they weren't conspiring to do it in a way where they wouldn't have to compensate Spacey for ending his contract
>implying they didn't kickstart these allegations and mastermind the downfall of their own show's star actor

Netflix was the house of cards all along.

>yfw HoC ends in a sex scandal

But fucking Tony Rapp is how he got into this mess

The show ended when he became president it has been garbage since

This

It was probably going to be the last season anyway.

Man, what a stupid way to handle this.
The guy was 26 and they didn't even fuck, not even a hj, who cares.
Everybody has known for years he was a chickenhawk.
I feel for my man The Space Man, hope him the best.

>w-we're ending the show ... after the upcoming season

This is nothing but a convenient way to abandon a series that has become a total fucking mess.

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

Good, it was shit.

The fucked up thing is Robin Wright didn't do anything wrong. She was caught in the crossfire. She didn't deserve this.

all pedos and gay cucks are goin down

She's been ruining the show for 3 seasons. Her character is shit and her calls for a salary equal to Spacey is laughable. The show has gotten worse as her involvement and influence has grown.

>Robin Wright didn't do anything wrong
Expect get creative control and turn the last 2 seasons of HoC into utter shit

Also it was her turn.

>HELP! HELP! MY CARREER HAS FALLEN

when she started to direct episodes, the show mysteriously started to turn into a pile of fermented dog shit. i wonder if there's any correlation?
>tfw haven't watched beyond season 2 so the show isn't so ruined for me

>troubled
>we're gonna finish this season and keep working with him first lel
Get fucked. Cancelling my netflix account.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!

you show them, user

*haven't watched beyond season 3

Did anyone really continue watching this show after the episode where Underwood, who's supposed to be the ultimate alpha, appoints his wife a live-in bull? It had been going downhill since the Claire bullshit started straining suspension of disbelief, but that was the last straw.

Everyone knew Spacey was a fag.

And now that everyone knows Hollywood is suck and fuck and rape town, none of this should be surprising.

Anyways, Buzzfeed's too busy celebrating his coming out, so they'll be sad House of Cucks is over.

They could've killed frank off he's not the president anymore anyway we can't even get a pretend woman president

The fact she had the balls to ask for the same pay as fucking Spacey still makes me laugh i'm glad it's over and done with she can go back to being a nobody.

Well that’s one excuse for cancelling it. Or the fact it went to shit after season 3.

Based Rapp saving television

lol they didn't hesitate one bit
this shit really is by and for the biggest liberal pussies on the planet, I hope netflix crashes and burns, almost all of their originals suck dick

>Tim Allen got his show canceled the next day someone complained he might be a Trump supporter.
>Kevin "hold him tight he wants to fight" Spacey gets a full season just for being a gay rapist pedophile.

Really makes the enzimes in my brain a ctivate the electrical connections between my neurons.

DELETE THIS YOU NAZI

>Stopped following politics/western media all together
>Still get these juicy victories dripped down the line

Feels good brah

GRRRRGH IT WAS HER TURN!!!

the last season was pretty shit anyway.

this but unironically

This shit's deader than Meechum

It was going to be the last season anyway.

Will George Takei be next?

Why is everyone freaking out? Its not like spacey molested him or anything, he simply hit on him at a party. What the fuck is the big deal? Yeah sure its creepy, but theres actual pedophiles in Hollywood that people could be getting upset about but instead theyre going after spacey.

Honestly Fuck Anthony Rapp for this shit. Boohoo some 26 year old actor hit on you at a big Hollywood party and now you wanna fucking cry about it and ruin his career 32 years later, honestly Fuck yourself. I hope he loses whatever relevancey he had left after this.

This, dumb "victims" fucking with my shows. Little faggot should have silently offed himself decades ago.

>house of cards falls after one rape allegation
what did they mean by this?

Guy sexually assaults you and you say nothing about it for 30 years until the climate is unrealistically perfect and you have a new television series that is already failing.

Truly, it was a house of cards

it's because he's gay

>b-but Jewflix only forces gay propaganda in their shows
>this shit happens

Your move, drumpfkins

To be fair, the show's been utter shit for like 2 seasons.

She literally did everything wrong at every turn.

Is there any actual proof? Other than an allegation of an attempt of harassment from 30 years ago?

>t. Kevin Spacey

There isn't, Kevin was probably forced to write the apology on twitter.

No "proof" is needed. Leftwing nutjobs have been pushing it's more important to "believe" than have facts or proof. This correlates with the almost year long "Russia investigation" which has turned up nothing connected to Trump still. We even found out the dossier was paid for by the Democratic Party, but that was quickly glossed over as Dems in Congress continue to trumpet it as if it was real.

I guess you could say the show was a ...house of cards...

>This correlates with the almost year long "Russia investigation" which has turned up nothing connected to Trump still

No one asked you to defend trump Ivan.

>Spacey 30 years ago wants to fuck some 14 year old twink
>doesn't even molest or rape him, just offerst it
>then moves on
>Netflix: SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

What the fuck is going on? It wasn't rape. It wasn't molestation. It was some fag saying "hey you wanna fug?" This shit is getting out of hand.

>a drunk man finding a 14 year old attractive = pedophile

Pic related is a 14 year old. Are you seriously going to sit there any say that finding her attractive means you're a pedophile?

>ywn console and dick her

She's such a cutie, the one female I kind of felt bad for in all the videos

Oh, adding to this it matches his character on House of Cards perfectly. What were they THINKING?!

Fuck her, she ruined the series by pushing the producers to give her creative control and shit to play out her little political fantasy instead of focusing on Frank's power grabs.
The show went to shit because of her in season 3 having a much bigger role instead of being Frank's sidekick.

>the guy was 26
The boy he was trying to rape was 14

"Krazy" Ivan. You can't forget the "krazy" part.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGFuvK6ay9E

It's because they all knew about it, he's fucking underage twinks in England for a living and wasn't really hiding it

Killing him off and replacing him with that bland annoying writer was fucking lame

Season 5 is so fucking awful

Makes no sense. Less people will watch season 6 now

>trying to rape

He stated his desire to have sex with him, he declined, that was the end of it.

Also, as other people have said, many 14 year olds easily pass as adults. The boy in question is on the left in pic related. Keep in mind that the guy on the right is 18 in the picture and looks the same age, and that he's taller than the 24 year old woman he's standing next to. I've seen plenty of men in their 20s who look like him in that picture, and if you look up photos of him in his 20s he doesn't look much different. Keep in mind Spacey was in his 20s himself at the time of this alleged incident.

I'm not trying to defend grown adults who knowingly try to do shit with minors but I'm saying it's not as cut and dry as people trying to crucify Spacey over this seem to believe. Someone who wants to fuck a teenager half way through puberty a handful of years from adulthood should not be thrown into the same category as someone trying to nail kindergartners.

>I'm not trying to defend grown adults who knowingly try to do shit with minors
So did someone else type the words before and after this sentence?

youtube.com/watch?v=rQNcxHsxu1s

watch this shit and tell me it doesnt deserve to be canceled

>upcoming sixth season
How dare they keep supporting that pedo for another season? Shame netflix, shame

>house of kino

Please be bait

the whole Catholic church scandal was them fucking 13 and 14 year olds

HELP HELP

good, the last season was garbage, show didn't even know what it was doing anymore

Shit should've ended after Season 2.

if you find her attractive, you have shit taste

sjws win again

nice false flagging

I guess you could say they're calling it a Rapp

Fucking finally, it should event 4 seasons ago. 2 if they wanted a pottery ending with 52 episodes, thus, a house of cards from a full deck.

OH SNAP

Hey Sup Forums you ever gotten so drunk you accidentally picked up a 14 year old boy, took him to your bed and tried to bang him?

Nice try, FBI.

>Media Rights Capital and Netflix are deeply troubled by last night’s news concerning Kevin Spacey. In response to last night’s revelations, executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported. As previously scheduled, Kevin Spacey is not working on set at this time.
I hate it when companies try to insult people's intelligence like this. The thought that they are 'troubled' by anything other than the bad PR and possible lost revenue strikes me as unlikely.

So... Am I the only one who thinks it's a suuuuper weird coincidence that Rapp's recounting of the incident is almost exactly the same as a scene in the play he was in at the time (older male comes into bedroom drunk and tries to initiate sex with him)? I mean, not to wildly speculate, but is it completely out of the realm of possibility that a teenaged boy went to an adult party he was invited to because the host didn't know he was underage, had a little alcohol he shouldn't have and went to lay down; later, the host of said party went to bed after everyone left and found the kid there; then, after the kid went to the bathroom, the host asked the unsteady boy if he was sure he wanted to be leaving in his current state; and the next morning, thinking back on everything, the boy skewed what actually happened with what he'd been doing over and over again on stage for months? Does that not make sense to anyone else?