Ends your career

>Ends your career

What did he look like back when Kevin wanted to do him?

This guy definitely got raped, or definitely raped someone.

Kevin ended it himself by being a pedo faggot rapist desu

All access suddenly takes on new meaning.

I don't like this shifty eyed cunt. He's like a robot, he doesn't even blink. I think he's a mandroid.

In my eyes this guy looks a lot like alan tudyk, from death at a funeral

Am i the only one?

What did I miss?

lmao look at those dead soulless eyes

This is what he looked like in 87. Can you blame Spacey?

There's dozens more rapist to go

Bryan Singer should be next, but was he stupid enough to have raped a celebrity?

>can you blame Spacey?
I cannot, because he was drunk.

So is there any actual proof or is this just another case of wild accusations and being guilty until proven innocent?

>spacey was drunk
It's all good lads.

Gross

Spacey basically apologized, blamed it on being drunk and tried to deflect it by saying he is gay.

He did it.

So, by that he took advantage of Spacey? Got it.

Looks like Ron Weasely.

>alcohol is literally jesus
made me think

>fag recruitment drive gets BTFO
Took several decades but justice is going to be served.

The Eucharist should have made that abundantly clear to everyone already.

>weak d-list actor makes an unverifiable claim from 1986
Must be true

Spacey admitted it.

All this chaos in Hollywood came just at the right time. I'm trying to make a career there, and I need all the power vacuums I can get if I want a chance of slithering to the top.

how does being d-list influence the claim? i don't get it

and yeah, innocent people tend to apologize for the things they don't do. sure user.

Looks like Steve the Pirate.

Spacey never had to admit to anything. I don't understand why he didn't just deny everything

No, he didn't. This witch hunt needs to stop.

>the left says that anyone who engages in sexual activity hile drunk is a victim of rape
>this means that Rapp actually raped Spacey

I knew I recognized him. Adventures in Babysitting was pure 80s kino

So, is it going to take another outcry to get these late night faggots to mention Spacey or will they try to shield him?

>I don't remember doing that == I did it
???

the idea is one incident is easier to deny than multiple incidents. He might think others will come forward (either because he knows of others or just suspects people want the fame)

Alan Tudyk?

>I want everyone to be as outraged as I am REEEEEEEEE

Saying "I don't remember" will make most people think you did it. If he just outright denied it happened, he'd be much better off.

Why didn't he just say, "Did you see that little ginger nigger in 1987? I wouldn't put my dick within a mile of that, I'm a fucking star I have standards, even back then when I was small time."

Not really given the current climate in the public opinion.
This would have been better

I thought the same

>be mad about fake Trump pee pee tapes!
>don’t be mad about rampant rape and child molestation in your own industry
What did the shill mean by this?

Ah, I knew I recognized him from somewhere

good job glad he finallay got a good tv spot so he had a bit of support behind him to out that fucking pedo

if he did this last year no one would have cared, sad but true

I didn't say any of that you cunt
>inb4 IT'S JUST BAIT M8
no, you're just retarded

The scenario is one person's word against another. No one has proof that the incident occured, so just deny it.

No, you implied that the late night hosts shouldn’t mention this story. But you find it acceptable for them to be outraged by stories that turn out to be fake?

Absolutely not, for all we know this story is also fake. I'm sick and tired of people getting riled up for nothing, we need to let the legal system do its job. Also, but this is just what I think, this witchhunt won't be good for the industry even in the short term. That trump stuff was absolutely ridiculous and late night shows are bottom of the barrel trash, except for le current year man when he's not rambling about politics

legal system won't work for a 30 years old case with no proof (the absence of proof, however, doesn't imply this to be fake - applying common sense, it was impossible for him to have any, unless he had a recorder up his ass which is obviously not the case)

that doesn't imply one can't draw conclussions out of it. judging by the fact that this seemed to be yet another case of an "open secret" within holywood, that there are no logical reasons to distrust rapp, and that spacey himself didn't deny it but even left the door open for doubts of "being drunk" while doing it, i'm inclined to believe he may in fact be a pedo abuser

Have you tried reading you fucking ape?

Don't post based nigel and ask stupid questions.

Oh shit so this guy isn't Rogue One robot guy? He's less relevant than I first thought

>not from Firefly
Bravo Joss

based

>i dont remermber
>if i did im sorry
>if i did molest that kid, lol sorry
>might have done idk 2bh
>fuck you guys im gayyy

this

How DOESNT IT
ILL WAIT

Why do his eyes look so black when they are actually blue?

Pic related.

Probably best not to say anything, and not feed the fire.

>weak d-list actor
He's the orginal Mark Cohen of Rent idiot
He's well known on broadway

And?

Alan!

alcohol is no excuse for being a pedo

Revenge is best served cold.

Now I know who he is, the nerd from Dazed and Confused

Is he the fag from Road Trip?

loved that movie. who knew private pyle was a chad.

>knowing some gay shit like that

You gonna suck dick?

>blocks your career

George clooney fingered me butthole when i was 12 at a hollywood party 67 years ago

he has a nice jawline

>be drunk
>commit crime
>completely absolved of all responsibility
Thats not how it works.

The fuck were you doing there?
It’s basically your own fault.

What was the crime? Not fucking the little shit?

He's a really nice guy. He saw me outside a theatre once and checked on me to make sure I was okay

>unironically siding with some baby crying because a man lied on him
reddi/tv/ leave. the man wasn't assaulted. hes doing this for fame because his career has been shit.
the mans biggest role was in Road Trip as the twat who grassed to the teacher.

Dude looks like a serial killer

the fuck are you talking about? His biggest role was RENT

nobody watched that compared to Road Trip.

if spacy was so drunk he doesn't remember
does that mean he was raped?

Really? You're comparing a minor role in a movie everyone forgot about to a major role in one of the most influential stage shows of the last few decades

He didn't commit a crime, though, not even according to Rapp's story. Spacey was drunk and found someone hanging out in his room after everyone had already left. Then he made a pass at him, Rapp turned him down, and nothing happened. It's a little sketchy that Rapp was 14 at the time, but it's also pretty believable that Spacey didn't know that; he probably had no way of knowing Rapp was underage, and most of the people at the party were probably other adult actors.

It's entirely possible Spacey actually has done something wrong at some point, but so far nothing has come up. Just a story about something he didn't do.

even flirting with children is a crime, you should be ashamed

What did he actually do to Rapp? Did he know his age?

Feminist logic

What's with that guys face?

I think he is possessed.

Dr. Spacey, I'm STD.

And this is how Spacey looked like in 1986. Now imagine those two lads making out... Post yfw

>hairlet
If only he wasn't balding, he could've gotten laid that night

Yeah looking mid 30 in your 20s doesn't really help getting those "hot" ginger twinks.

It was the 80s man, things were fucking different.

We all sucked dick.

This looks like Mass Effect

> ruins Star Trek
> was ass raped by a pedo
No wonder

I think this guy has gotten a bad rapp

Carlos, you little rascal.

>Really? You're comparing a minor role in a movie everyone forgot about to a major role in one of the most influential stage shows of the last few decades
for the general population, yes.
not everyone goes to the theatre or watches theatre adaptations you pansy.

>admitting to being an uncultured pleb