So, ive watched the show and i enjoyed it a lot

So, ive watched the show and i enjoyed it a lot.
But i was just sitting and thinking about it after i finished s2 and i realized that i dont know shit about the enemy.And not in the good way, like in Alien when not knowing anything about the xenomorph was part of the scariness(at least until Ridley destroyed that, ofcourse).
It's just weird that nothing is explained or makes much sense.
Is it ayyliums?Is it some demons or some ancient cosmic evil/god?Why are the lizard-hounds scared of sun?If that big smoke thingy is the "main" baddie, why was his foot soldier in season 1 a humanoid(the demogorgon) and now its somehow dog-lizards.
And either I am fucking retarded or it was that ending, but i didnt get what exactly happened when 11 closed "the gate".Its apparently in other dimensiom, but somehow it was still underground in the real world and connected to those tunnels where the kids set it on fire, didnt make any sense

Why should anyone participate in your thread when you can't even capitalize nor format a sentence? Your post is a pain to read, and directly violates global rule #6:
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

It seems intentional that it's not explained. Set up for more seasons? We got to see more of the lab + it's employees. Guessing they'll continue focusing on developing the human characters and just leave breadcrumbs as to what the fuck is actually going on.

Please post on one of the existing threads, it's hard for me to backup each of them if people keep making more instead of using the general.

gonna cry about it, dork?

Shut the fuck up nerd

Nice digits, but go fuck yourself.

Okay, but i still didnt get the ending where Eleven "closed the gate" - was that thing in another dimension and if so, how was in the same time connected to the underground tunnels in the real one

well, tunnles are left untouched (i guess) but lab closed off, demodogs bodies and biomass rotting down there (ofc we never heard of body in refigerator erver again) and thit is it. Enemy was sealed off our world (for now). aaaand we don't know if Dust and Hopp are infected or not.

Didnt El literally close that gate in season 1?
Who the fuck "opened" it again?

>multiple existing ST threads in the catalog
>instead of contributing, OP makes yet another thread
>instead of making a quality post, it's a low-effort OP that isn't even capitalized and sentences aren't even spaced from each other
>OP makes a thread with intention, yet doesn't even have the decency to write coherently

>he does it for FREE

Why do so many people think this show is good? Is it because they're told to like it by shills? Honestly, I hate most (adult) shows that have little kids as the main characters (excepting cartoons made for children)

11 said in the end of season 1 that she was the monster

the monster/upsidedown is a metaphor for transgenderism and homophobia

>if you enjoy something it must be because DA JOOOZ SHILLS CONSLIRACY
Holy shit, neck yourself you actual sperg.
And i watched the first season exactly the day it came out on netflix and loved it, so no, the high praise by people didnt "make me" like it

10 shekels have been added to your bank account!

who the hell is the sperg here
you're the one talking about jews you bigot

Are you dumb? That post came after you ranted about jews

>So, ive watched the show and i enjoyed it a lot.

lol

reddit: the shos

Its a shit show written by hacks, who cares