Louis Theroux General

How did this girl manage to keep decent tits with this nonsense? I assume she drilled up some bolt-on's before this anorexia shit took hold.

Memes aside, this episode was somewhat disappointing. I assume all of these girls have much more complex/deeply rooted issues that lead to this. Louis didn't really touch on any of them, which I get for privacy/mental health reasons, but it didn't really reach any deeper understanding of why these girls are so fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_mirabilis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching his documentary about meth
>he starts questioning people about why they smoke meth
>"yaeh man like i don't give a fuck lmao"
>continues questioning
>they all end up breaking down crying and basically admit it's because their life is shit and they had a traumatic childhood

People don't end up fucked up like that for no reason. Either they're genetically idiots or were raised shittily or in most cases a combination.

Either way it's sad, although I'm not sure that there is anything to be done about it. Louis puts me in a dark mood sometimes

I would marry her in a heartbeat, what a doll

>mfw they know how i be

Post more pictures of her tits

>I assume all of these girls have much more complex/deeply rooted issues that lead to this.
some guy called them fat once. literally the same for any bitch with ana.

>mfw plastic surgery is now the safer option for hopelessly insecure women

what a time to be alive.

did anorexia/bulimia exist when food was limited?

which episode was this

The city addicted to crystal meth

my pleasure

>ywn nurse her back to health

Jesus I never expected this episode to fuck me up so much. She seems like a nice person.

all louis in awful cities is kino

I'd hit it.

Coming from someone who also has a thing for damaged girls, you can't save her.

The two episodes before this were boring as fuck, the whore one and murder one, couldn't even finish them. Is this one better?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_mirabilis

God I wanna split her in half

Her story was so sad, she was absolutely beautiful before her anorexia developed. I just hope she can beat it.

qt

Funny, the ratio of autists (actual autists, predominantly males) balances with full blown anorexics.

I assume it's the same balance with Sup Forums incel "autists" and gals with crippling body issues.

post before pics

obviously not dangerously underweight. still has a cute roll of boob fat spilling out of her dress.

Aneorexic women are kind of an annoying subject. They're all irrational and self-centered and don't offer up anything interesting. I have no desire to rewatch this.

Where can I watch his latest episodes?

why do i want to save anorexic girls so badly lads? is this a beta feel?

>wanting to save someone that is going to be absolutely annoying to be around 99% of the time
Trust me, you don't

It's about 10 mins into the episode.

How does not eating because you feel like you don't deserve to self-centered?

>tfw the qtest girl from the wbc grew up to be a fatty uggo mcmerican girl

You made that correlation, not me. Anorexic people are incredibly self centered and egocentric. All they think about is themselves and their weight.

>everyone talks about how bleak and depressing his junkies episode of Dark States was
>everyone in it looked normal as fuck and pretty presentable and had decent homes

Is it because talking to REAL junkies scared him? In Scotland the junkies look terrifying and live in filth. Was I supposed to think the American ones had it hard? The ones Louis talked to still had most of their teeth and furniture.

>not on dailymotion

w-where is it!

i wouldn't mind.

Its mostly bleak because you know these people are going nowhere. Like, they obviously lead some sort of successful lives, but the drug consumes them and will eventually bring them even lower. Its super bleak to me not cause of where they are, but where theyre going to end up.

piratebay, mong