What are some good Halloween kinos where the protagonist is a pathetic beta male virgin and isn't invited to any...

What are some good Halloween kinos where the protagonist is a pathetic beta male virgin and isn't invited to any parties but instead watches people have fun on social media? Flicks like Friday the 13th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrY7Zx1ILSw
youtube.com/watch?v=q-XsehbuxUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sitting here watching Hocus Pocus on the boobtube

Sarah Jessica Parker is kinda hot in this

You must really need some pussy.

nah, I have a nympho roastie

>went to a halloween party with my friends
>all these couples dressing up in "cute" costumes together posing for their shitty instagrams
I HATE NORMIES SO FUCKING MUCH. THIS IS WHY I NEVER LEAVE MY HOUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have at least 3 female friends who dressed up like these girls this year. How the fuck do these girls all end up dressing up the same across the United States? Is there a fucking memo that goes out like a week in advance that details the "in" trend for the upcoming Halloween?

me and my girl dressed up as Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine how did we do Sup Forums?

Women naturally want to show off like that and generally act like a whore.

I didn't go out to any Halloween parties but I did jack off to girls in their outfits so that counts.

>tfw nobody celebrates halloween on my country so I don't feel bad about missing out

That teenage girl is a qt, she has to be in her 20's tho so I don't feel creepy for saying I would rape

what's the point social media if you're going to continue to be a ronery beta

delete that shit

I like this Mavis.

this t b h

no one ever talked to me on there and irl either so I got rid of it. best decision I ever made. now I don't have to compare myself to my successful peers anymore and it's done wonders to my self esteem.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

ouch my feels

>all that glitter
man i wouldnt even fuck them. the glitter clean up after would not be worth it

Halloween

i really think i know this girl. any sauce?

I'm still recovering from the 2 parties this past weekend. Don't worry, bro, you ain't missing out

youtube.com/watch?v=CrY7Zx1ILSw

classic Disney

>friends
Spotted the normalfag.

Sleepy hollow.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-XsehbuxUw

more classic disney halloween kino

Hellraiser

BLACKED.COM

hahaha lol