This is a whore

This is a whore.

>Farrah Fawcett

God, almost everything about this season was bad. Steve giving the fat kid actually good advice about women was one of the only threads that was working for me. Then the fat kid's redemption moment was stolen from him by the writers to prop up Nancy as a "good girl". Fat kid should have kept asking girls until eventually he's rewarded for his bravery and persistence and a girl is actually willing to dance with him. How is him getting a pity dance from a girl that isn't even remotely interested in him a proper resolution to his romantic character arc??

>if you're persistent and brave, a woman owes you something
Take your rape culture back to Sup Forums

Steve was by far the only good part of season 2

I know you're memeing, but pls stop. I can't stand that this is actually how people in our society have been taught to think.

It's cute that you actually think anyone, male or female, is going to reward you for 'persistence and bravery'.

The world rewards people who are persistent and brave. This is true in all fields, not just school dances. That's just how the world works, doesn't matter if you believe in it or not.

No, he is most certainly, /ourguy/

Good luck.

>it's bad that people are taught to stop rape culture
Not nearly enough, desu

>the world
Yeah, show up at an office every day. Be persistent and brave. You're sure to get the job eventually, and not at all be removed by security and arrested. You do you, boo.

I wish Steve was my boyfriend.

Me too.

Name 2 bigger fucking losers.
Pro Tip: you can't

I'd like Steve more if he was actually attractive, but he looks like a doofus.

Everyone in this show is so ugly.

Mike's Dad, and that one city kid with the mohawk.

>Billy calls him 'King Steve'
>Steven King
Woah

We have a winner.

>hating based Ted
Get a load of this faggot

This guy is so badass that he makes his wife get out of the bathtub to answer the door while he sleeps in an armchair.

Also he is a patriot

Ted is going to get cucked next season.

Mike's dad is getting laid. Dustin and Steve aren't all they can do is watch helplessly as their women get stolen.

umm cuz all women are righteous, vitreous and can never do no wrong. To portray them in any other manner would be rape

Alpha af desu

>WHAT'D I DOOOOOOOOOOO

I don’t think you understand what he’s saying

Can you imagine the shitstorm if chubby kid cucked the annoying black kid?

This man is a patriot

I don't think you understand how persistence works.

This man is a parrot

Was there really a time when people were that scared of the Russians?

>the annoying black kid

Race aside, that's really the crux of my problem with the character and with that relationship. Lucas is annoying. I don't understand why his friends like him, and I don't understand why Max likes him.

It's understandable that she doesn't go for Dustin because he's a weirdo, but that doesn't make her going for Lucas make any sense by elimination. What does she like about him? What characteristics does Lucas have that make him appealing? What are their shared interests?

I mean, her brother doesn't want her hanging out with him so I guess that makes him appealing in sort of an oppositional-defiant sort of way, but there's really nothing else to that relationship.

>When you give an awkward small child advice for a chad in training

No doubt passed out after his wife gave him the succ, Ted is the winner of the show, he has it all.

>Ted won't brutally sodomize Billy for putting the moves on his wife.
How did you miss the foreshadowing?

We're all parrots in this house.

Did you think he was advocating harassing the same girls? He was saying it's a numbers game you retard. Strike out with new ones until you hit a home run.

>being this mad someone called Nancy a whore you start a thread about it

>Lucas is annoying
Actually, yeah. He's always the naysayer, always starting fights and insulting people. Why do they like him again?

>Ted
>Getting laid.
>Not about to get cucked next season by King Billy.

Yeah okay.

>Billy
>getting laid with anybody but Steve

Yeah okay.

I'd expect this level of idiocy on reddit, honestly.

What was the point of Max's brother?
He didn't help them at the climax, he was just a fight that ultimately added nothing and didn't need to happen
They hint at depth by showing him crying after his dad cuts through his tough guy shit, but it's never addressed in any capacity
Was this just poor setup for when he will be relevant in season 3?

>we will never have a steve and bob season
no point in even having netflix anymore

>Was this just poor setup for when he will be relevant in season 3?
Yeah, he'll have redemption arc.

Imagine being Nancy for a second, you have two choices before you:

>Johnathan
Creepy fuck that took pictures of you from the bushes, can't aim for shit using his own revolver and has to have you do it. Won't even man up and protect his family when the demodogs are at the door and makes you take the rifle to protect everyone instead, makes a nailed baseball bat and is too pussy to ever use it. constantly crying and looking like a total wuss.

>Steve
Confident and charismatic guy with a heart of gold. defends your honor from creepy stalkers. First time he ever saw a plant demon from another dimension he grabs a spiked bat on the table and beats it's ass with it. protects others at the risk of his own life multiple times. always faithful to you in the relationship even when you were cheating on him with a 140 lb cocaine addicted skeleton. flawless hair and fashion sense.

Why would you possibly pick Johnathan here.

but they bonded

Because the writers needed to shoe-horn in a black kid or people would bitch. Never mind making him an interesting character. tbqh I enjoyed his sister as a character just because she existed to fuck with the kid.

>Guy that you had over a year long relationship with where you both helped eachother through the Trauma of fighting off a monster from another dimension

>Guy that you hung out with for a week investigating your friends death and then forgot about for a year

She was just a slut. She would have fucked Dustin if he had helped her shut down the lab.

10/10 analytical perspective. I lol'd.

>looking for substance in Stranger things

The vague themes and references create a superficial emotional connection. A wave of pop culture nostalgia.

The only nuance comes when the actors themselves inform the characters with personality.

>vitreous
I don't think you're using the right word there.

>tfw you will never ever be able to pull off this hairstyle and look as good as steve

genuinely hurts t b h bros

steve, bob and hopper are literally the only likeable characters in the show.

Dr. Owens from season two was pretty based. It's refreshing to see the government scientist be reasonable and ethical for once. Also his Reuben sandwich + Pabst order is top tier pubgrub.

Did S2 have more "member this 80s product/commercial" than S1, or was I just not self conscious of it back then?

This guy's character was carefully crafted to appeal to tumblr landwhales

>DAE loves The Smiths, Vonnegut and photography xD

Me too

I know I have extreme diffuse thinning though my norwood is 0, just buzzcut for me...

Kek

fat kid with frog face and jonathan are likeable

He's made to appeal to outcast losers. It just so happens that tumblr is full of those.

>What does she like about him?
Because he accepts her into the group

He was surprising best boy.

Wasnt that barb?

Because that's not how getting a job works cretin.You apply to tons of jobs and about 95% of the times it amounts to nothing until you eventually land one. In other words persistence is rewarded.

What was the name of that hairspray chad uses?

>/ss/ is canon x2

Farrah Fawcett

>In real life, it turns out that Keery may not even need the extinct Farrah Spray — he maintains that he’s had that long hair his whole life and that he doesn't even put anything in his coif. In an interview with Hollywood Today he attributed his luscious head of hair to good genes. “My mom has really thick hair, and my Dad has really poofy hair,” he said. “So, my scalp is I guess is the perfect storm.” And in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, he said that in real life, he doesn’t do much of anything to get his hair to look that way. “People aren’t going to believe me, but I don’t use product, actually,” he said. “I just shampoo it like the rest of you."

How can hairlets even compete?

Farah Fawcett.

>muh walkman broke
What a shit excuse that was

He made his wife meet the guy she's going to cheat on him with.

Literally somebody who has never applied for a job. What are you 12 or something?

>Then the fat kid's redemption moment was stolen from him by the writers to prop up Nancy as a "good girl". Fat kid should have kept asking girls until eventually he's rewarded for his bravery and persistence and a girl is actually willing to dance with him. How is him getting a pity dance from a girl that isn't even remotely interested in him a proper resolution to his romantic character arc??
Yeah, this was retarded. Even fucking Will had some random slut we'd never seen before come up and ask him (while calling him Zombie Boy, mind you) to dance.

Dustin was cucked by the writers.

>Race aside
>What does she like about him?

You can't eliminate the answer and then ask the question, faggot

i literally don't understand what you find annoying about him. last season he was the most focused by far of the kids on actually finding his lost friend and nothing else. this season i didn't notice him picking any fights or yelling - in fact, that seemed to be mike. what did lucas do

FARRAH

guys...
>pic related

>Faggot
Language!

Steve's last name is Harrington. The guy who keeps slapping him around in the gym and in the showers is Billy. What did they mean by this?

Why is Dustin such a punchable little shit?

I thought he was a spy and used Max for intel

Steve is a slut for dominos

steve, bob and gums made the second season tolerable
almost everyone else was shit
the monster being a smoke monster was shit (smoke monsters are fucking stupid, no exceptions)

I argue Eleven made Season 2 tolerable. If not for Eleven being so cute and doing badass shit then the season would have been fuckin mediocre. She is Stranger Things' lifeline.

He is consistently wrong and bitches about everything all the godamn time most annoying character imo

/Our Whore/

kill yourself

No.

Laaaaanguaaaaage

>kill yourself
whats your problem, edge lord?

>hate one the main characters so my edgy opinion is gospel

She was a sideshow character in S2. Also your obsession over the tranny looking kid Eleven only devalues your shitty opinion.

She was one of the main characters dickwad. She had enough screentime.
>le call my opinion shitty
nice power move assfuck, not a good argument tho

She was the side-show Bob of s2. Deal with it.
Eleven has become extremely annoying and episode 7 was a huge waste of time. I wonder when she'll announce that she's taking male hormones.

She had one of the most amount of minutes on screen. She always was the key factor in the climax at the end. They only survived at the end because of her. She had a whole episode devoted to her. I would call you delusion, but I am going to have to say you are just baiting.

>She was the side-show
Because the Dart subplot and the love triangle were so much better, amirite chuguise?