How does the upside down work?

How does the upside down work?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/09ieS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if i was a girl i would look at my vagina and masturbate all day

thats gay as fuck

Tight little kino ass

it seems like some other phase of reality to our own. Not really a separate dimension but more like some aspect of our physical universe that humans cant normally perceive.

Everything that is in our universe is also in the upside down, but time moves the same. Think of it like humans and animals as we know them exist at one radio frequency, the upside down is like on frequency removed from our own.

They exist in the same airwaves, and they are very close together, but unless you are tuned in to the correct frequency you cant "hear" it.

It would still be hot.

what the hell is wrong with her nose

The fact her finger and phone is covering it you fucking dipshit

giv me name

oh.

butt too small

it is a different phase of our dimension, demonstrated by those inside emitting an electromagnetic field that messes with electronics in the relative vicinity of our world

Vag inspections aside, and ignoring that the Showrunners probably don't have any real ideas.

My guess from 1st season was the upside down was a side effect of the mind experiments. Whenever a psionic would break through the fabric of reality it would create Stephen King-like "thinnies" or "Thin Areas". The pargforgon was established to be able to sense prey through dimensional membranes, which would suggest they're naturally psionic, so my thought is that they found their way into the UD by "smelling" a faint sense of available prey and used their psionic will to break through frist into the UD, then into our worl proper when the dimensional walls became even thinner. Again, from the experiments in our world. The upside down became a kind of crawl space between worlds or the gap down the back of a sofa cushion. It's not it's own world, it's the space between others. Like the sewer dimension to the astral plane's sky.

The smoke monster is either "bad karma" or psionic waste taking Legion-form and just generally being vengeful and malignant, or an entity from another world trying to find nourishment (minds?) in our world. Again, attracted by the experiments and psionic signals leaking from our reality.

My personal theory about the whole show is the Duffer Brothers started out writing a Slender Man story, then filed off the serial numbers.
Remember, the paragorgon was originally described as "a man with no face". So you have to think of the lore of ST at it's foundations being parallel to someone really into Slender Man lore.

This

imgur.com/a/09ieS

Ha ha HONK HONK nose

wew

oh, so that's why op didn't show her face

I ask myself that every time OP. If I build a house does someone in the Upside Down see bricks moving and stacking? If I drive a car does a car move? Castle Byers was destroyed in The Upside Down. Was it destroyed here too?

BIG

mmmm jewy

Supposedly it's Ben Shapiro's sister.

I've decided to start cheating on my gf with random ugly qts. Life is too short to not take part in this filth.

uhhh but fuck sluts rite

like this

>imgur.com/a/09ieS
she looks like an attractive version of my sister