What's his endgame?

what's his endgame?

To mobile post from a 4chen app
CHECK EM

To replaced Leafy as the king of underaged faggots on the internet.

I watched a few of his videos. I get the feeling his main demographic is not even old enough to drive.

good thread. rolle

Maybe not. But he BTFO'd the most annoying person on YouTube, and I'll always respect him for that.

Russell

Roll

Unironically love idubbbz senpai

Impressive. Very nice

Roll why not

What did he mean by this

SAAAAAAAAY

NIGGER!

To post his nudes.

Oh well.

Nice derail, faggot

Literally him

Chekem

>the reddit chuckles

To marry Max and move off into the straya countryside

alexandra is fucking god tier

oh hey I've seen his videos recently. I like his rhetoric. nice post op. you're a genuine guy, eh.

This makes the most sense tbqh.

To date a thot.

Mission accomplished.

To keep e-begging until his platform becomes indistinguishable from television with a rudimentary search function.

>pl-pl-please donate to my patreon
>heh-her-here is a su-suicide meme so its okay be-because I'm self aware

You need to stop being a child. Saged and reported.

This girl looks like a more intelligent version of my cousin. God I hate that dumb cunt. At least she has a big ass but she somehow managed to become a kardashian whore in a white family.

He made some kewl vids dissin on some peeps. Rest his shit been totes retar and randumb

>This girl looks like a more intelligent version of my cousin.
Just how dumb does your cousin look?

rollin

Roolll

I don't know why you kept talking passed the point of sayong you have a hot related girl. Show us the pics or else

Bish did 911

roll

heh

To wipe out China

Literally I don't understand why he is allowed to say nigger and faggot. "Being his thing" or "being Ironic" isn't really a good defense considering, everyone who isn't a personality online also says those words. Maybe I'm not up to with internet drama, but he seems pretty big for having such a controversial whatever.

slaughta gang comin fo dis white boi

Cuz all the ither youtube pussy won't say it so edgelord teens gwt their ficmx with i"I'm gay"dubs

Also dubbz get

Renee pls

this board needs to die or be renamed into /cancer/
rolling

Same reason Louis CK and QT get away with it. Big enough following, it's part of a shtick, used so much it kind of loses meaning

Roll

Rolling

lol

Moronic, fat titted white girl with a squat ass and kardashian clothes/ makeup. I want to hate fuck her whilst screaming racial slurs at her despite her being white.

victoria or lauren please

pics nigger

To fuck my boipussy as i fuck Max

rolling
>pls be 69

>the demographic meme
Kill yourself faggot

Because saying words isn't illegal, dipshit.

And the niggerfaggot is from some old video where a ugly hillbilly called him that in a response video, it just stuck as a gag.

well fuck me

originally from derrickcomedy tho

yo

Why are people so much more attractive after I find out they've committed a violent crime?

Rolling even though you derailed thread because this one is always fun.

roll

pls

Linda and Christy best girls

rollin

hey uh hoah

bada bing bada roll

roll

Ok that got a chuckle out of me.

lets go

kek

roll

How does everyone miss the point he makes, it's so simple and it's not like it's anything profound

Crippling depression

reroll

>"katana"
>asian
>all driving-related charges

He's going to content cop himself

To get his Kickstarter review show ripped off by Sam Hyde

He's better than the rest of his crew though.

If it's so simple, then why don't you explain it? Why should I exert energy to watch a guy I don't like just to disprove my own opinion?

I'm not saying it's illegal, but saying nigger in public can get you in a lot of trouble with respect to your public image no matter the context. Just look at Bill Maher.
Yea, such a message.

gibs me dayt

Weeell what's the point?

Roll

Sayyyyyyyyy NIGGER!

something something sticks and stones its fun to say niggerfaggot and there is nothing profound about this guy. Plz gib money to patreon account and turn off adblock. I swear this is a viable career.

ok here we go

>I swear this is a viable career.
Why wouldn't it be? These are the television personalities of the information age.

>Plz gib money to patreon account and turn off adblock. I swear this is a viable career.
Why would you lie on the internet?

Scenario A
>Build a public image that doesn't consist of saying offensive shit
>Say something offensive
>People are surprised

Scenario B
>Build a public image that largely consists of saying offensive shit
>Say something offensive
>No one is surprised

Pretty hard to wrap your hard around, huh?

pls b

Because the real television personalities of the information age are already being hosted on YouTube and being financed by all the major production companies. Even actors/comedians/hosts from old media are being promoted like fucking crazy and BTFO this little no body. I laugh myself sick every time one of these channels goes on about how old media isn't catching up and and yet old media has fucking flooded cash into YouTube and these poor fucks will never be able to compete. You think this niggerfaggot can go toe to toe with Jimmy Kimmel or the Rock?

no

please ashley marry me!

Why are you comparing the niggerfaggot to the Rock who had a history of being a professional wrestler, as well as an action movie star? Why are you comparing a talk show host to niggerfaggot? He's more like an Mtv show, and the millions of views each video gets is more than enough to keep it afloat. At a certain point, you're complaining about somebody's success when you could be doing your own thing.

He's got more views and subscribers than both of them. Pewdiepie has more people watching him in a week than any American TV show outside of professional sports. Find me one kid between 8-15 who doesn't watch Jake Paul trash. The next generation belongs to these people. Why do you think all TV is going online, and all networks are starting subscription based services? You don't know what you're talking about.