Ryan Gosling
Jake Gyllenhaal
Tom Hanks
Bryan Cranston
Chris Evans
Chris Pratt
Tom Hardy

only degenerate jews and fags do that shit

60% of that list has at least 1 roastie in their past just itching to make a Twitter accusation

James Cameron is next. Sigourney Weaver is preparing to come forward with stories of his inappropriate behavior on the set of Aliens.

Not my beloved Keaton. Not ever. He's to cheeky and corny. He's the real Batman and he loves his son. He's the lovable guy Hollywood keeps around so even they can feel human.
youtu.be/KEkKXufhyEQ

>Ryian Cocksling
>Tom Spanks
>Bryan Cramton
>Chris Patt
>Tom Hardy

Not an actor but David Attenborough
>inb4 also accused of molesting the animals

This would break the world if it ever came out. If I knew I would honestly suppress it. That's the one truth people wouldn't need to know.

I'd honestly believe Ridley being the one instead of Cameron.

Ridley's brother did jump off a bridge, right? hmmm

He was wholly good. He would never do any of that shit because he was big on the preservation and protection of youthful innocence and a voice against degeneracy

Denzel Washington total far right Sup Forumslad aswell

Pic related, but seems highly unlikely anyways (do deceased actors count?)

>Bryan Cranston
uh, i'm sorry user

Mostly because my sides would never recover

Arnie although he had a bastard child (who he loves deeply) with his mexican maid and no one cares anymore, those were simpler times.

Goose
Gyllenhaal
Kurt Russell

Meryl Streep

Gyllenhaal's definitely raped a couple girls in his time, but they all enjoyed it too much to come forward about it!

youtube.com/watch?v=5BZlyxS37Kk

>He's gone and we can't bring him back

bob ross

Dont be a fool, this is only a problem with men

This would destroy me

Chris Stuckmann

>Tom Hardy
Kek

Are roasties that petty to shame a person after their death?

>when /ourguy/ is protected by the one group hollywood fears

steve buscemi for sure

didn't one of Clark Gable's costars out him as a date-rapist after he died?

She's defended Polanski before I bet she has more spooky skeletons in her closet

He just doesn’t strike me as the type.

Also if dead actors count, if anyone tries to run Gandolfinis name through the mud I would be pretty upset desu

He likes lying under glass tables and having women take a shit on the top so he can see the action.

not when he's making a comeback on tv please

Right wingers should definitely make up their minds on whether he was a voice against degeneracy or its root who convinced everyone that they are special unique snowflakes.

i wouldnt surprise if he'd pull Spacey at one time in the future. It's pretty much open secret that he's homosexual.

I grew up with Chris Stuckmann's penis

pretty much impossible

If they ever talk shit about John Carpenter I'll fucking kill myself and them with me.

I think celebs should be allowed to rape anybody of any age they want
The society can tolerate marginal collateral damage for timeless entertainment

Don't even mention it.
Even if they weren't true, accusations alone are enough to destroy these days

Did Cranston get accused too ?

One of these two
It's only a matter of time until Lynch is brought down but Kyle is probably gonna be fine

I'm sure he's already had at least one but the thought crushes me.
I really love this man.

Yeah, by Anna Gunn.

Jackie Chan seems like a pretty cool guy.
Mike Myers
Adam Sandler (though..I mean really would any of you be surprised?)
Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta and Joe Pesci
James Gandolfini (ded)
Steve Buscemi
Patrick Stewart

He's one of the only celebrities where I hear leaked stories about what a wonderful, decent, and kind man he was instead of what a criminal monster or a total asshole he was. That said, these days if you told me he murdered people or raped babies I wouldn't be too surprised since this shit keeps happening. I hope not though.

Stop. It's bad enough we're going to lose him soon to old age.

A lot of stories are coming from men about people now, it's not just females especially in Hollywood.

>It's only a matter of time until Lynch is brought down
If I recall people have tried accusing Lynch of being a pedo/molester for years and it never catched on.
He doesn't even seem like the kind of guy who has that much power in the industry and he has really good relationships with most of his actors (with exceptions like MJA and Julee Cruise).
So he's probably clean for the most part. He's weird but I don't think he's actually done it (or at least he's been real good at keeping himself clean)

No one is ever going to try anything on Kyle. That man is a cinnamon roll.

>It comes out that Korean boys are more his tempo

I honestly would refuse 100% to believe it.
Orson was many things but a molester he was not.

It helps that MJA is certifiably insane and he already accused Lynch of everything in the book.

Julee Cruise practically owes her career to him.

Kyle is definitely clean. He is human perfection.

Please god keep this man alive, healthy and content for as long as you can.

Him and Bob Ross are such incredible people. Such simple concepts for shows, but so inspiring in their honesty and positivity. If either of them got accused of something like what's being thrown around, I'm certain most people would draw the line and call that person a liar.

They were some of the best humanity had to offer, and I really wish we had people left like them

there's no way r-right?

I can't remember why but the alt right and Sup Forums really have it in for Mr. Rogers.

He's really bad according to Nazis for some reason. I think because he promoted being kind and helpful which is bad? Anyway they'd love something about Mr. Rogers to come out.

This one will actually be a setup, payback for trying to end Family Goy

mmmm those allegations are not quite my tempo

bro, he raped my childhood

I honestly think I would kill myself.
This man made my childhood.

Yeah, he effectively promoted a core message of the left that you should be happy and accepting of who you are, that's why they dislike him.

not /my guy/, please

>DENY EVERYTHING, BALDRICK

Except the season finale of The Orville is full of coded messages that, when translated by internet autists, reveals the names of hundreds of people in Hollywood and television and their crimes.

George Lucas is an impotent autist. He ain't done jack to anybody. He was too consumed by his passion for technological advances and creating new merchandising opportunities for SW.
>source - someone on the inside

>autist
where?

Adam Sandler very recently just had Twitter controversy because he kept touching an actress' knee on the Graham Norton show.

Twitter was a fucking mistake lads

This. Aren't all of his children adopted anyway?

David Lynch is almost certainly into some freaky shit in the bedroom, but I guarantee the worst thing he's ever possibly done is stalking/voyeurism at a young age. I honestly don't think the guy would get off to rape or assault, unless it was a woman raping him.

Social media should have never kicked off. Generations born now will have their entire lives cemented on the internet.

I can't stand the guy but that one was definitely nothing. Twitter was a mistake. It's strange that Twitter has more idiots per capita than even Facebook or Sup Forums.

/ourguy/

It really hasn't done anything positive for society. Absolutely nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGphsf81QhE

Literally shaking rn

They can't do this to him. He's been through enough already.
And yes I actually really like Stefan Karl's work as an actor and I hope his treatment is going really well and that maybe he even goes back into acting someday.

It's made some wonderful echo chambers, but yeah, nothing of actual benefit

>a bunch of twitter people and literally who actors/actresses try to bring him down
>turns out he predicted this and was preparing all along
>built a secret weapon and has video proof of his own innocence and a mountain of damning evidence against his accusers and Hollywood as a whole
>brings everything down

The world was a better place when "social media" was simply Digg, LiveJournal, MySpace, and Friendster.

Pls no

I doubt his dick even works at this point.

If someone even falsely accused him, he would either die quickly from losing the will to fight or kill himself. He's a very fragile man right now and it would be criminal to accuse him of anything.

Not a snowball's chance in hell did this man ever have to molest anyone. That fat fuck was drowning in pussy and French champaigne all the way to the grave.

Conan's a good guy at the end of the day.

Doesn't matter in 2017, regret and social media attention out weigh all of that. Women are being taught to be a victim no matter what

Only cars in that garage, right guys?

He was unfaithful as hell but he sure as fuck wasn't a rapist.
The thought probably didn't even cross his mind.
He probably had way more dirt on Hollywood than he bothered to spill, and he talked a lot of shit on those people even then.

Batman '89 is a saint. Don't curse him you fuck.

He comes from a time when both men and women could be absolute whores as long as it was kept behind closed doors

These days only women can be sluts, men who try and whore around are now predators

>post on facebook maybe once a year
>watching baseball playoff game
>camera shows Michael Keaton
>for some reason post that i saw him
>eventually go to bed
>wake up next day
>Michael Keaton has sent me a friend request
based