The /orville/ general

Skeptical Ex-Spouses Edition

previous >>NEWS
The Orville is coming to FOX UK in December. All British-based Arborists requested and required to watch every episode live.

twitter.com/markjacksonacts/status/925038036391473152

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyhOtena-TA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo
youtube.com/watch?v=HspAjm-Pna8
youtube.com/watch?v=kXVZF41-Fp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uhhh why is seth mcfarlanes face in the shot...
>oh god his face is in nearly every shot
>DEAR GOD LIVE ACTION SETH MCFARLANE
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is MacFarlane so fucking unlikeable in live action?

I prefer him so much more as a VA

He's great. What are you talking about?

>implying

He's fine. Besides, it's an ensemble. He was barely even in the last episode.

>2 men grabbing Adrianne's waist
>1 man grabbing Halston's waist
>no one grabbing literal who sheboon's waist

what did they mean by this?

>sheboon

Sup Forums please. How many 56-year old women look as good as she does?

i only saw the commercials for this film and all i could think about was how fem a man he is if he fears living in the west this much. i'm tired of these pussy men in society.

>ad hominem

that doesn't answer the question, reddit

I just want more
Wishing there were seasons already to marathon
It's TOS:TNG:TNNG

>suave
>great voice
>famous on his own merit
>has hooked up with dozens of beautiful actresses
>makes whatever show or movie he feels like making
>patrician film and musical taste
>BTFOs everyone, including redditors and jews
>the Bilderberg group could not even stop him when they tried to kill him during the 9/11 inside job operation
>likely has psychic powers that transcend the current level of humanity

seth is unstoppable, as is /OURville/

why does she have sideburns

I like him just fine in this. He's a captain I'd trust.

What the fuck is their problem?

I loving the Orville. It's a better Star Trek than the new Star Trek.

They are paid shills

Mercer can get serious at times. He reprimanded Alara (she was probably wet during that scene) and was rejected Borus request like a boss too.

Also the kind of captain you can dick around with on the down time but the captain you can trust will have your back in tough situations.

Not an original point...but an accurate one.

licki palicki movement

new waifu

The whole film was a long joke about how everything was potentially deadly back then, it didn't really imply any fear.

Which one?

>previous
No...
You linked to a generic thread that wasn't even an /Orville/ general thread.

These were the last two real /orville/ general threads

This was a Fake one started by an STD troll aka
Alara BLACKED EDITION Previous This was the last real /orville/ general thread
Previous

s-sorry

I LOOOVEE AALLARRRAA KITAAANN WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EXCELLENT post.

Real question.
If Adrianne Palicki Is 5 foot 11. How short are the rest of the Orville cast members? Even Space Man Lamma is a manlet.

>manlet ship
probably family guy guy cast the characters to be shorter than him or at least not towering over him?

Actors tend to be short because it's their way of coping with feelings of inferiority, and directors don't like men being towered over so short actresses are easier to deal with.

Acting is a way for short men to cope, I mean. Being short isn't a way to cope.

She looks like she's wearing heeled boots there.

>and directors don't like men being towered over
>so short actresses are
>easier to deal with.

I feel like you're implying something but I ain't inferring it.

So, what are the odds that this is getting a second season?

About 90% at this point.

Pretty good, I'd say. If there was a pool open I'd put money on it moving moving to FX after season thee and being cancelled after season four.

The ginger is literally fingering her asshole, look at the body language

Dorn should guest star as a Moclan.

I don't realise how tall I am until I see how short actors are.

>I'm making you a wrap. I'm not super fashionable, but it will cover that WASHBOARD FOREHEAD of yours ;_;

Why is Doctor Finn bullying Alara? Is Doctor Finn racist?

Alara is for bullying.

I want to hold Alara.

The show has doubled in the ratings with last weeks episode. So unless some butthurt feminist cancels it for political reasons like that black feminist at abc who canceled Tim Allen's hit show that was doing well in the ratings because he came out publicly as a conservative the Orville should get picked up for a second season.

>Seth is an absolute alpha and actually talented
wew, how did we end up in this timeline

HATE CRIME

lmao look at this snowflake
snitches get stitches, so live with it you old druggie

>yfw you realise that was just one of the Orville's holodeck scenarios programmed by Gordon.

But, user he is the voice, and soul of Buzz Lightyear

I just realised they're wearing jeans, over jeans. That planet has a shitty style

They could have gone with deformed forehead and had her hair down covering the ears

The planet was a parody of reddit, of course their dress sense would be retarded

I ask myself this question almost every day. Modern day feminist fueled PC reboots truly are cancer. They don't just destroy beloved franchises like Star Wars or Star Trek, but they also destroy lives.

How many more days until the next episode???

Thursday.

Counting today three more days. Next episode is this Thursday at 9PM

youtube.com/watch?v=gyhOtena-TA

Lamarr is such an obnoxious shit character... Made an otherwise alright episode nearly unwatchable.

Same with the friend of the captain. He's not on the level of the nigger but he can be quite annoying.

Seth really needs to fuck off with his retarded """humour""".

>triggered nigger detected

Christ, you've got shit like AHS on in no less than a week and fucking TWD on the day after yet we'll have waited four months for the Orville. And we're all up Macfarlane's arse here so I don't get how it's so late.

Bingwatching shows have spoild . WE must now go back to the good old days when you had to wait weeks months or even years for a new episode.

Dude don't even say something like that. You wouldn't be able to watch it for free on the FOX website if it was a cable show.

>LOVE AND TENSION IS IN THE AIR WHEN A FAMILIAR FACE BOARDS THE SHIP ON AN ALL-NEW "THE ORVILLE" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9, ON FOX

>The Orville is called to mediate a peace treaty between two warring cultures, but tensions run even higher between Ed and Kelly when a familiar face boards the ship. Meanwhile Yaphit declares his love for Dr. Finn with surprising results in the all-new "Cupid's Dagger" episode of THE ORVILLE airing Thursday, Nov. 9 (9:01-10:00 PM ET) on FOX. (ORV-109) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

I predict this episode will be the comfiest yet.

>it's a mostly on-ship episode
based

So blue alien dude is back other words?

Hope they don't go too far with the whole romance between the Captain and Kelly and keep it mostly platonic.

this is now about neelix

I totally gave up on this show after episode 4. It just wasn't interesting enough.

>he missed the best episode

Mercer is for Alara only

>tfw Alara will never open your jar of pickles
Why even live?

>not wanting a Mercer/Alara/Grayson menage a trois

>Yaphit declares his love for Dr. Finn with surprising results
>with surprising results
After getting rejected by Dr.Finn again will Yaphit be forced to run into the arms of another?

That is some seriously shocking artwork
Terrible

Don't make me do it, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

Most people are just happy to finally have Rule 34 Alara desu.

Please shill your anti-Orville videos elsewhere.
We get it the reviewer in this video hates the Orville, but pretends to like it while giving the show, and the shows fanbase backhanded compliments in order to be the new edgy RLM? I love how all the comments are full of STD hipsters patting each other on the back for being into high thinking next level content

youtube.com/watch?v=HspAjm-Pna8

physical props > CGI

You should check this out if you haven't seen it yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=kXVZF41-Fp0

Black don't crack

If Grayson lost 20 pounds and cut her hair she could pass as a budget Seven of Nine.

Is that why they cast her?

I'd like to give Seven of Nine an upvote during a shaky turbo lift ride if you know what I mean.

>If Grayson lost 20 pounds

She'd be anorexic if she did that.

Is Seth really banging the hottie irl? (alara)

go him

how many eps will season 1 be? cant get enough of this show

also if its anything like family guy Seth will have a new season out in a year tops

13 in Season 1.

Hopefully this will keep Alara pure.

Thanks for linking my previous orville thread OP.

>banging a chick 20 years younger than you
What a Chad

Next time you make a new thread, be sure to search the archives and link to the previous one.

Nooooo she was supposed to be pure now she has the Seth taint

why is this shit show being viral marketed so heavily on here and reddit?

people like scifi and this is the only watchable scifi currently airing

How would you know whats popular on reddit? Does that shit let you post images within threads like this one? I clicked on a link once and it was just a shit load of text with no pictures. Never went back

Titlets are for bullying

This!
This is why I'll post stuff like this within threads. It's not so much meant as a complaint but as a way to connect/link each thread to the last thread so that it's easier to go back and find old Orville content.

>If Grayson gained 20 pounds of tits and cut her hair she could pass as a budget Seven of Nine.
FTFY