>Star Wars Rogue One Abortion theory
>okay I'll bite let's see how funny it is
>7min long
>5min dedicated to fighting with that stupid ghost about cereal
>1 min making a lame ass criticism over R2
>Another minute of le Ghost.
>no conspiracy theory
>no comment of whether he actually liked or hated the video

So basically this guy is autistic as fuck and not the "edge lord" he perceives to be.

He's funny. It's 2017, get over it.

>(You)

Idk about you guys, but I think he's just trying to turn this into WGJ4K 2.0

Prime Minister Trudeau, what are you doing here?

Burnbot was cute in this episode

go fuck your self max

He's boring.

Id think you'd change your mind with some Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers!! (now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks)

Fuck off reddit

i didn't get what was the point of the episode, if there was any.

He's making fun of Vox.

It's the clickbaitiest show on the internet. He's just keeping his side of the bargain up.

Also, it shows how retarded some movie reviewers are with their interpretations of the work.

Making fun of clickbait videos with those shitty sponsors like geekcrate or nerdbox.

I don't think you get the point of the series...

Honestly, memes aside, I wonder if/when he's gonna reveal whether Grandma Brownie personally puts the chocolate chunks into every box of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, Now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks.

Honestly, I hope so. Ever since I saw the episode, all I can think about is Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, Now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks.

Oh that makes sense.
Is the video itself not being remotely funny also part of the satire?

I have no idea why but I could REALLY go for a bowl of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, Now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks. Two should do.

I hear the real chocolate pieces are bigger than ever. Leviathan even.

How odd, I found it funny.

I suppose everyone can't have such refined tastes.

True patricians enjoy goofball.

STOP TRYING TO FORCE THIS SHITTY MEME, IT ALWAYS HAPPENS.

If YOU autists start posting about Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, then I'M gonna have to start posting about Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers.

ALL of you are just fucking stupid. Talking about Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, Now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks. The real issue is about the marshmallow bits.

I won't force you to talk about Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, Now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks, But talking about Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, Now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks is good catharsis.

It's not even the first time he pulled one of these.
I remember a 13 minute video about a purple dragon playing one of those finger skates with a mexican kid.

To be honest I prefer Chunky's Chiken over a a bowl of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers.

This thread has become cancer, aids, and Trump all in one.

I need that face she made at Max for my BB folder