Wait a sec. He is accused of ""harassment"" of some guy who's just ten years younger than him and was 15...

Wait a sec. He is accused of ""harassment"" of some guy who's just ten years younger than him and was 15? And now they're cancelling House of Cards and exiling him from hollywood? I'm as happy about hollywood implotion as anybody, but is that going too far?

it's mass hysteria
people are figuratively cutting off their own limbs to stop the poison before it kills them

HE IS A PEDOFILE

hebephile*

Society has shifted to guilty until proven innocent, it's a sad sight in all honesty.

this. if you're old enough and can pinpoint a certain time and place where you and celeb xy might have been in the same room, you can point him out for looking at you funny and have his life ruined decades later.

Good to see it's attacking all parts of the political spectrum now. This is the first step to healing. Also fuck holywood.

If you pull a card out, why are you suprise the house tumbles?

Spacey has always been ambiguously gay to most of America. The dude is box office poison and a gross pervert now.

only retards don't grasp that due process under the law and public opinion aren't the same thing

It's unrelated. They would've ended the season even if he was straight

He pretty much admitted it though

Accusations are real powerful

Accuse someone of rape and its like they actually did it. The accusation alone is proof to some people cuz u cant doubt potential victims right

'Not really
He said "i don't remember anything but if i was drugged or something i'm sorry"

If anyone who wasn't a pedo was accused of trying to fuck a 14 year old would say "I wouldn''t do that, I'm not a pedo"

They wouldn't say "I don't remember that but I'm sorry if I did"

>He is accused of ""harassment"" of some guy who's just ten years younger than him
You think it's OK for a 20 year old to fuck a 10 year old?

Not that agree, but it's not really the same thing
You think it's OK for a 11 year old to fuck a 1 year old?
None of these things are OK, but some feel worse than others

So he touched some guy, the guy rejected him and walked away and this all happened when he was drunk 30 years ago? This has got to be the most retarded accusation I have ever heard.

He pinned down and attempted to force entry on a 14 year old.

Yes, it's official now: few words of a literally who can destroy a man's life.

He was 26 and invited a 14yo boy to a party in his house, followed this 14yo into the room he was watching tv and tried to get on top of him to attempt anal penetration. How is this fine in your book?

Really? The media is using lots euphemisms then.

>stop the poison before it kills them
>stop the poison

You mean, halt the cure.

Get it right.
He is being removed from any form of income because someone who is almost 50 years old said someone over 30 years ago, who was drunk as fuck, did some actions he semi remembers as him hitting on him (or as he puts it : "He was trying to seduce me," Rapp said. "I don't know if I would have used that language, But I was think that he was trying to get with me sexually." My impression when he came in the room was that he was drunk").

So a man 31 years ago picked up someone (physically picked up, not hit on) and this guy whos almost fucking 50 remembers it out of the blue and jumps on the bandwagon. Doug Hutchison still gets rolls and hes fucking a 16 year old out in the fucking public, and this was like 5 years ago. But kevin MAY have done some questionable but nothing physical, illegal or even really that bad in hindsight around the time M.A.S.H ended while drunk off his ass and his entire life is fucked?

>be a public figure
>nasty shit is revealed that changes public opinion
>public doesn't want to watch anything with that face anymore

Rapp recalled this all happening — Spacey appearing at the door, coming into the room, picking him up, and putting him on the bed — in one clumsy action, with Spacey landing at a slight angle on top of him. He said Spacey “was, like, pressing into me,”

That's pretty much admitting it. Someone else would say "that's bullshit, I never did anything like this".

I still wanna watch Kevin Spacey stuff to be honest

How do you know?

If he wasn't a pedo he would have said "I wouldn't do that, I'm not a pedo"

Him saying "I don't remember that but I'm sorry if it's true" Is at least admitting he wants to fuck 14 year olds, so it's probably true.

Not me. All I'll think about is "this guy probably wanked his meat the day he filmed this after he saw some of the children from stranger things sunbathing in speedos in a close area for one of their scenes"

Now his House of Cards is falling down!

Why the quotation marks? And he was 14

>All I'll think about is "this guy probably wanked his meat

I believe you, user.

Which is the same as saying normal or healthy.

He didn’t deny it you kid diddling defender. People who stick up for pedos will get the rope just like the pedos themselves.

>a literally who
How's fame related to an accusations truth?

Anyone who feels the need to make this distinction is probably a pedophile.

Dipshit, a 11 year has no concept of law the same way a grown man does. In the US you can’t even be charged with a crime til you turn 8 last I checked.

It's not your fault, user. You probably didn't intend the idea of you and anyone like you trying to administer "the rope" to be so irresistibly funny.

I knew this site was full of degenerates who probably have hard drives full of shit that would land you in prison. Comments defending Spacey only confirm that you people are sticking up for your own degenerate kind. It’s not even a theory either, ALL homos are pedos.

Why did he thinking coming out of the closet was the right course of action anyway?

yuck, disgusting. Kevin spacey looks more like a saggy sack of stuff than human

>How could things get any worse?
>oh.jpg

coming moar liek CUMMING amirite lel

Hes a creep let him roty. he didnt even admit to wrongdoing with his semi apology. claims he doesnt even remember it.

He wanted to warn america that gays are all pedos at heart.

want this kevin?
u'll never have this

>tfw they didn't cancel STD

>gay
>normal and healthy

lol, all faggots should be executed.

As my mother said they all knew what they were doing and why they were doing it, they didn't have to slob on Weinstein's knob or any of the other "predators". It was consensual for money and they are all doing it to try and revive their dead careers.

There is probably a fucking whatsapp group where they all communicate waiting for a lull in the news and then they will announce, then another pause and another will announce.

They are the equivalent of prostitutes going to the police 12 years after deep throating a truckers schlong and getting $20 for it asking the police to arrest the trucker.

he's too old now dummie. Kevin probably tries to get in contact with the actors from "It" when he wants to throw a party nowadays

Whatever you say, Homoman. I bet you're big on being seen to promote "family values" too.

All gay men have pedo tendencies.

statistics prove that gays are more likely to molest children

stay away from schoolyards, diddler.

>It’s not even a theory either, ALL homos are pedos.

Even lesbians?

Cause now the headlines are "kevin spacey comes out of the closet" instead of "kevin spacey is a pedo"

lesbians aren't real

Lesbianism isn’t a thing. Its a phase that most women get over. Only the really ugly women with masculine features stay lesbian.

They're cancelling house of cards because they don't know where to go with the show and were looking for an easy exit for it

doesn't matter if they agreed to that when they were 14. If you're an adult and you're fucking a child that has no clue about what's wrong and disturbing you still should burn in hell for eternity

I have no clue if he is a pedo or not but a single accusation on twatter with zero evidence should not cost anyone their job and reputation. Also the accusation is literally "he wanted to have sex with me so I said no so he didnt lol" meanwhile Polansky actually fucked a thirteen year old, fled the country and to this day is defended by Holywood.

>go to look up the UK show sure it was only 18 episodes
>it was 4

He's a faggot who tried to rape a 14 year old

I don’t know man, if i was accused of being a pedo faggot I would deny it and get my lawyers ready to sue the person into oblivion. I would most certainly not deflect the accusation by coming out as gay but hey I’m just some bum on a thai anti semite anime imageboard.

He literally ADMITTED TO IT by saying he was drunk at the time and shoudln't have tried to seduce a 14 year old boy. Not only that but he came out as gay at the same time. Imagine how many young boys he tried having sex with in these last 30 years

How many of them were 14? What did Spacey even do? Just more proof that gays are child abusers.

He's a part time pedo

Did Spacey knew that kid was 14? I saw 15 years olds who looked like 25. Still wrong to grope him, but not pedo.

hebephile*

>He is accused of ""harassment""

Anyone who cares about this distinction is probably a pedophile.

Any random user on Sup Forums is probably a pedophile

The aren't
Most headlines are: you're not getting away that easily