Supergirl

How you found the last episode of Supergirl? I Believe Emma Tremblay it will be a new star.

is that a parody show or...

she was super cute at soccer game, can someone make webms between those seconds of her play the game? 3:47 - 3:51
3:54 - 4:13 4:23 - 4:26

pics of star

>dat neck

720p?

Supergirl is an absolute shit house of a show. It feels like it's written by teenage girls.

anything! can you make those webms? its those moments of the episode 3:47 - 3:51
3:54 - 4:13 4:23 - 4:26

This week on Supergirl:
>Wahhh I'm a single mom!
>Wahhh I'm a lesbian but want kids!
>Wahhh I'm a space jew!

?

yes that scene, its those 3 parts i request (3:47 - 3:51 3:54 - 4:13 4:23 - 4:26) can you make those scene in one webm or 3 webms pls?

>square throat
you're disgusting user

can you make those webms?

bump pls

yes im eating dinner it is ok

I can split it in two and increase the bitrate of each if it is too bitrate starved for you.
Nice bounce I hope she is 18+

The fuck, she's a DUFF!

great work thanks

do that if you can

>I Believe Emma Tremblay it will be a new star.
Wait this pudgy goblin is the sister of Jacob Tremblay? the fuck happened?!

can you make that in slow motion?

only in a way that makes it fragmented due to bad frame interpolation or some garbage i don't know it looks like shit though

Americans really have no idea how to play soccer don't they?

Those kids can't play soccer for shit. When I was the same age I would've send those little cunts to the hospital.

wtf is wrong with y'all niggas mane...

thanks

it's a BLACKED getaway show

I found it as stupid as every other SG chapter.
A few years ago all I wanted was live action shows of the superheroes I like. All I want right now is for the Berlanti shows to finally be over, a year hiatus and showrunners who aren't complete idiots.

By retarded teenage girls.

ay dios mio
mas

haven't watched this series yet.

Is it anything like buffy? I like buffy

Also did she ever flew by, by some ponies?

She's 13.

how do i delete my posts

Dunno.

18 you say?
good.