What the FUCK happened?

What the FUCK happened?

I wish he'd done at least one episode in Paris, he definitley could have picked up a fatwa there

>There are people on this very board that hate the race that created Larry David

Makes you and me think

Only low IQ neckbeards and muslims hate Jews anymore

Larry needs somebody 'normal' to give his wackiness some contrast. Everybody in the show is now acting like a fucking goofball 24/7 instead of rare occasions when they let their social guard slip. The 'annoyances' have also become long-winded. They're no longer recognizable social frustrations; they're just pet peeves of a bald asshole.

>low IQ neckbeards and muslims

redundant

>neckbeard
You've given yourself out again. Now post cry cry.jpg or reallymakesthenoggintingle.jpg

That's the point, he's a total wackjob he isn't relatable at all.

>The 'annoyances' have also become long-winded. They're no longer recognizable social frustrations; they're just pet peeves of a bald asshole.

t. neckbeard or muslim or both

I see this a lot on this website where people just pretend like society isn't really fucked up and people just do whatever they want, no matter how degenerate, trans, cucking etc. This is so common in today's society that a jew showing it off in a tv show isn't brainwashing or conditioning, it's literally been here for decades already. At least we still have the opportunity to make fun of it, take that away and we're living a live hell.

the whole cast has been out of practice for 8 years

First 3 episodes were really good, 4 was mediocre, 5th was forgettable. Glad he points out how ridiculous it sounds when Americans do that whole "thank you for your service" thing. Only country that thanks random people for killing some kids on the other side of the planet for no purpose, but keep being you, 'Murica.

i haven't watched the show but if that IS the joke... that doesn't sound funny or enjoyable? It sounds tedious and a bit distressing

Episode 1, 4, and 5 weren't that good. Episodes 2 and 3 were very good. There's funny moments in each episode at least.

I like how every TV journalist is writing about how problematic Curb is now.

>'Murica
Hello red-dit. How's it going? Now fuck off.

Has a TV show EVER come back after an indefinite hiatus and been good? (Rhetorical btw)

Hahaha you are so fucking mad right now

When the veteran plot came up, I thought maybe it'd turn out he was just a cook in Afghanistan, and Larry was gonna point out he wasn't really a hero, or something like that. I think it would've been funny and classic curb.

I saw the PTSD thing coming, but man they really went in a shitty direction with it. So was that dude actually firing real cannonballs? Too surreal to make any sense.

very true

Here you go, sir. Your large buttered popcorn.
Would you like a large soda with that?

t. neckbeard

This season has been fine. It's totally in line with the previous seasons and it's been hilarious. /ourjew/

that is absolutetly not the joke. He has to be relatable, you're not supposed to be sucking up a old jew about his pet peeves and how special he is

People are remembering only the highlights of previous seasons and the long gap between seasons raised expectations. The quality is pretty much the same

Lmao Larry got the electric bmw. He’s such a fucking liberal stereotype, I love it.

Twin Peaks: The Return was better than the original.

the episode with the Tesla horn and him and Ted Danson being scared old men in the face of an angry dude was hilarious.

Too much makeup on characters for some reason, I guess this is possibly because camera quality is alot greater but everyone looks fake as fuck.

Also it has a very "revival" feel to it. Which is exactly what Curb SHOULDN'T have. It's not meant to be a cheesy show

By the way, what is everyone's favourite episode? Mine is Officer Krupke

>It's not meant to be a cheesy show
Don't really agree with this. Curb has always been a goofy show where you don't really have to think in order to laugh. The scene in The Acupuncturist where Larry is trying to investigate why he kept sending everyone flowers, for instance. Or IT'S A RAT!

It's goofy but not cheesy. Larry is just a fucking weirdo, it doesn't feel like he's in a show but in real life

Hey Robert could you broil my popcorn please

I guess I don't know what's cheesy about the new episodes.

Beavis and Butthead.
I'm still so fucking pissed that they cancelled it because their 12 year old girl audience got it cancelled.

Mike Judge clearly straining as Beavis aside, the revival was very good

Because their audience thought it was gross. I need some fucking sleep.

Twin Peaks
Uuuh

And throw some Reese's pieces in there my man

Boiling water is for crab legs and finger bowls only. Strict policy.

Holy fucking kek, you're not even baiting are you? Broiling has nothing to do with boiling water you absolute fucking mongoloid.

>. He has to be relatable
lolololololololololololololololol

>he's never broiled water

Pretty sure they stole the fatwa sex thing from Ricky Gervais XFM show

I only watched all of curb earlier this year and from what I can tell the show's quality is the exact same. That's pretty phenomenal since it was off the air for so long.

Compare it to Arrested Development for example where the Netflix show was a fucking nosedive off a cliff compared to the original run. Curb's only more impressive to me since it maintained the quality.

I dunno, you people are probably looking at the past through rose colored glasses and remember the show being more than it was. Then again if the argument is that's the exact problem and you expected more than what you got 8 years ago I can see that. But all that was ever promised was a new season of Curb, and this is exactly that.

Seinfeld had a fugitive sex joke, it's kind of the same thing.

dude let me beat the ever loving hell out of some small thing hahaha comedy gold

Jews obviously

t. ADL

LOOOOL

1 and 3 were good, rest is a fucking letdown.

Yeah, the situations in this season are too unrealistic to be funny. For example that restaurant manager was too wacky a character to be genuinely funny.

Anyone else laugh like an idiot at this scene? Just from the cuts and facial reactions, it's strangely hilarious in a typical Larry-Seinfeld way

1 was absolutely not good. The lesbian subplot went on way too long and had no payoff.

That's the type of scenario that made Curb great. A 5-minute improv session about a door that wasn't held open certainly isn't.

itt: newfags

Its not the same. I also watched most of the previous seasons this year (im halfway through 6) and the issues Larry goes through are far more relatable and fitting, not like a guy shooting a real cannon during a fake battle or this wacky xD Elizabeth Banks cameo

>jeff cucking his wife

Lmao

once again

WHY DO YOU FUCKING RETARDS NOT REMEMBER THAT JEFF HAS ALWAYS CHEATED ON HIS WIFE SINCE THE FUCKING START

hey
larry is one of the good guys

Larry used to be the only 'George Costanza' character in Curb. In this season everybody is acting like a George, that's what makes it so unrelatable.

or the pickle hotel skit, shit is way too ridiculous

It became overproduced.
Every scene going with extensive lighting for that HD look makes it seem fake and brings you right out of the show.

Can someone please explain to all of the 12 year olds on here that cheating on someone is not the same thing as cucking
I want him to come clean in one episode and her reaction is basically "No shit, you fat fuck"

>not remembering she ended up cucking him by making him buy the massive fucking house because she knew he was fucking the agent