This show is great

This show is great

Kath and Kim general

It’s ok. As with most non American shows if you’ve seen one episode you’ve seen them all. They repeat the same jokes way too often.

>be british
>piss in own mouth

Fuck off

rude

Look at moooooy

kimmy look at me
look at me kimmy

The character jokes for sure, but the wordplay is always fun and there are layers to the dialogue that give the show more depth than it pretends to have.

it's funny unless you live in Carrum Downs. then it's not. you see that kind of shit happening every day around you, and every second of it pushes you closer to re-enacting the Hoddle Street Massacre.

>tfw this was the only dvd my parents had a portable dvd player in the car
>had to watch this shit over and over

The American version was far superior in every way.

I happened to see it for the first time the other day, felt like I travelled back in time

Agreed, the mass shooting episode was kino

you fucking moron, it's funny because it's so relatable.
>Kim's hundreds of unreturned blockbuster rentals

I would Kim

Original T H I C C

>tfw still no HD rip

Is this comfy? I have a thing for comfy British shows.

If you are familiar with Australia it is.

>British

It's noice.

We sometimes produce some funny fucking shows, like Summer Heights High, Kath & Kim or Russell Coights All Aussie Adventures.

>It's a guilty fantasy about busting into the house in the middle of an episode and ripping off kims clothes and fucking the shit out of her on the table while everyone watches in shock until eventually brett and kel pull me off her but I escape and from that point onward I return intermittently and fuck her in various situations sometimes in front of various people and impregnate her several times episode

it's different