Surgically implant the ring in a horse's body, so it "belongs" to no one

>surgically implant the ring in a horse's body, so it "belongs" to no one
>lead the horse to mount doom
>push the horse in

brap

horses are property, it would be like putting it in a box

also you can lead a horse to mount doom but you cannot make him destroy the ring of power

>Implying the horse wouldn't become corrupted and fight back

Don't be immature.

>horses turn invisible

what now bitch

>throw mud on it

what powers would the ring bestow upon the horse? would he become a majestic lord of beasts or would he cast his aspirations wider and begin coveting the kingdoms of man? how effective would a horse lead army of wild animals even fair against the realm of men?

>mud turns invisible

what now bitch

Rohan is so fucked

Why couldn't Gandalf just teleport them to Mount Doom?

he wasn't a real wizard, he doesn't even use magic

Why didn't Frodo just hide the ring up his ass?

Then he wouldn't have dropped it in the snow for Boromir to pick up and get tempted.

Underated

Why didn't they get somebody to bring some Mount Doom lava to the ring, rather than the other way around?
Why didn't they hire somebody skilled with a trebuchet to launch the ring directly into Mount Doom?
Why didn't the eagles at the very least fly them part of the way there?
Why didn't Gimli ask his dwarf friends to help dig a tunnel into Mount Doom, thus avoiding Sauron?
Why didn't Legolas, with his extremely good archery skills, attach the ring to an arrow and fire it into Mount Doom?
Why didn't they throw the ring into the deepest part of the ocean?

>Why didn't they throw the ring into the deepest part of the ocean?
Even without the ring Sauron was going to win. Destroying the ring was their only real chance.

Because then they would detect Sam every Tuesday night

>Why didn't they get somebody to bring some Mount Doom lava to the ring, rather than the other way around?
Huh, that is actually a decent question.

your mum turned invisible, right?

Dragons ate the dwarven rings and it fucked them up, so why wouldn't it fuck up a horse?

I am no lava expert, but wouldn't it suffer some severe cooling after being dragged halfway across middle earth over a trilogy of walking it and isn't it harder to protect a batch of lava than a ring that can turn you invisible?

>why didn't they get Bane to crash the ring into Mount Doom with no survivors?
>why didn't they get Sneed to feed the ring to Mount Doom?
>why didn't they get Patrick Bateman to make two identical copies of the ring?
>why didn't they get Harvey Weinstein to rape the ring into Mount Doom?
Really makes you wonder.

It's shit like this that makes me want to read the books. I've tried and stopped at Tom like six fucking times though

The lava would solidify, sure, but then you could use lava from somewhere else to reheat it and put it back into lava form. Or I'm sure Gandalf could cast a spell that heats shit up

>world of magic, demons and gods
>can't move lava anywhere
see how stupid you sound?

Reading past Tom's the easy part. Wait til you get to the house of Eldron, and they spend 30 fucking chapters talking about what they might do next. Lazy hobbits, just get moving, I didn't come here to read a book.

why not just drop it into a different volcano? I mean it wont melt but who the fuck is going to climb after

Then wouldn't you expect it to be magic lava that can't be moved and retain its magical properties?

Well, the Witch King is literally invincible, so if I were Salron, I'd send him.

because horses are athletes

Why didn't they make belt buckles of power instead of easily chopped off rings of power?

Why didn't the ring just grow as big as a house so it could be found by the wraiths?

Why was it made so the wraiths could only find the ring if it was put on?

Why didn't they just put Frodo on the boat to Valinor and leave middle earth altogether

Why didn't Eru just delete the ring if he was gonna push Gollum into the lava anyway?

Elrond: The Ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli, son of Gloin by any craft that we here possess. The Ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of you must do this.

Boromir: One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly!

Legolas: Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed!

Gimli: Surgically implant the ring in a horse's body, so it "belongs" to no one, lead the horse to Mount Doom and push the horse in!

Aragorn: Why didn't they make belt buckles of power instead of easily chopped-off rings of power?

Wouldn't that take twice as long to do? They have to go to Mount Doom and then all the way back with the damn lava.

Are belt buckles harder to cut off then fingers?

The ring couldn't change size at will, it fit to whoever put it on. To be the size of a house it would have to find a finger that big.

All Sauron would have to do is put the belt on under his armor, though. His body would be more heavily armored than his gauntlets, and there is no way Isildur could have carved his belt off him with that broken sword.

why didn't they make a dog wear the ring, then carry the dog in a wooden cage around. The dog would get corrupted by the ring, but it would be no problem for the dog bearers

>it would be no problem for the dog bearers

The ring literally gives its wielder unimaginable power

If he's worried about that, why not just wear it as a nipple ring?

>dog bearers

kek

Why didn't they just put the ring in a box that could only be destroyed by the fires of mount doom, put a lock on the box, throw the key in the ocean, and then take it to mount doom?

Damn it, this was ment for

why did legolas and aragorn leave frodo? couldnt he swim to other part of the river? wasn't the whole point of the trip to help frodo and the ring and not save those other morons?

Why didn't Sauron wear it as a cockring and wear a codpiece?

Then you have a problem of sneaking a corrupt dog in a cage with you to Mordor. Just making the job harder

1. They didn't know where Frodo went

2. They had a lot more shit to get done.

So why not just give it to a woman?

A simpler time.

he would have masive tities then

Codpiece makes him look fat.

I don't think you thought that through. If Gandalf can reheat lava, he could've just heated up the ring.

Which I know it doesn't work like that, but by your own logic that's still less stupid then the lava thing.

he went to mout doom, they can track him
what was more important than the ring?

Like a woman is going to destroy jewelry when she could keep it

surgically implant a dog in a cage inside of a horse and then ride it at high speed into mount doom

>If Gandalf can reheat lava, he could've just heated up the ring
But the whole reason they're taking the ring to mount doom is because is only in it's lava it can be destroyed.

Why did it take Gandalf, wisest of all the maia, 17 years to figure out that the spooky whispering ring that literally says it's the one ring in elvish script on it was sauron's ring?

It isn't the heat property of the Mount Doom lava that destroys the ring, its some magical shit to do with how it was forged. It's still lava though, and as such it could turn back into a molten state when heated. Or perhaps, because it's so magical, it never solidifies.

>what was more important than the ring?

Oh, I don't know, How about the fucking world war they spent the last to movies fighting?

I don't think he knew Bilbo had the ring until he pulled the disappearing trick on his birthday

Why didn't they just put the ring on an inanimate object, like a severed hand, put it in a box and then wear the box on your back? Sam seemed fine carrying Frodo up mount doom, It'd be far easier if the bearer of the ring was a light inanimate object instead of a heavy hobbit?

You didn't even bother reading the whole post mate.

he's pretty dumb then

How, nobody knew he had the ring but him

dude, that was at the end of ellowship and there's no war wiith the ring gone

That's literally the same as having it on a necklace. You have changed nothing.

It would still take the same amount of time to destroy the ring. If the whole fellowship went, Gondor, Rohan, and the entire race of man would have been wiped out.

so you telling me the ring could fit in the leg of a centipede and also smaug finger?
yeah no

Why didn't they just hook the ring to a really long pole so it couldn't whisper to them?

he's a wizard and he can't sense the most powerful magic item in the world is 10 feet away from him?

so why make the fellowship at all?

He's a wizard, not Spiderman.

Motherfucking kek

Nigga, Elrond wanted one guy to go and then everyone started volunteering. He's not going to turn down free help.

I don't think he sensed evil till he touched it. But he knew something was up when he saw how protective Bilbo was in giving it up to Frodo.

Why did he want one person to go? Then he would get corrupted and no one would know where the ring is. Elves are so dumb.

Could they toss ring into volcano with enough force and right angle?

why couldnt they just throw the ring into another vulcano its not like people can go into the lava and get it

It's just as dumb to send a bunch of people with the ring

Why didn't they just use the ring to kill Sauron?

Why didn't they just give it to Tom?

The Witch King is invincible

Also how many volcanoes do you think are in Middle Earth?

Did you not get the whole point about the Fellowship getting corrupted by the ring? Everyone- Legolas, Gimli, Merry and Pippin, was starting to turn on each other, Boromir was just the first one to snap.

Only Sam and Aragorn could've stuck with Frodo. But Aragorn understood that Frodo had to go it alone and promised him that he would look after the others.

Nah because Sam saved Frodo and is just a humble gardener

If you send more than one person that at least increases the length of time it takes for the ring to corrupt everyone

I believe it had to be destroyed at the same place it was forged

Because it's literally the only option they have.

how were they all starting to turn on each other?
enlighten me

yeah but if you just throw it into some normal vulcano nobody can get it

Because Tom didn't give enough of a shit to make sure it was destroyed.

He'd probably just get fucked on shrooms and forget about it.

Why didn't Eru just kill Melkor?

>literally only potion to send 1 guy
>send 9 of them anyway

pick one

Why didn't they just wear the ring on their little hobbit penises? haha

Maybe the dark magic would have made his cock grow five times so that it was bigger than his leg? haha

Asking for a friend haha

Boromir was damn near corrupted in the first movie. Sam also had trouble giving it back to Frodo after he put the necklace on.

The only option was to send people, even though they could be corrupted by the ring

Boromir was one of the greatest men that was currently alive. He was the personification of the excellent Gondor once had. Yet he was the first to get seduced by the ring of power.

What hope do you think anyone else there except Aragorn, and maybe Gandalf would have to resist its power? Also it's alot easier to play on a persons fears of someone else stealing the ring when there's more than just one other person there.

I think the Witch King can

what did smaug eat?

Yeah but obviously the right option was to send more than just one person otherwise the ring wouldn't have been destroyed, because Frodo would have been corrupted. But he wasn't.

So why did Elrond just want to send one person? Frodo would have just turned into Gollum anyway. That's not a very wise plan for a 6000 year elf lord