So what's the big deal?

So what's the big deal?

30 fucking years ago he was shit faced and climbed on top of some 14yo twink when he was 26.

I mean 30 fucking years ago. I'm not even 30 and changed completely in some regards, and regret many stupid things I did in the past. Why jump on him like it was yesterday? Apologize for what you did as a young guy and move on.

All the redditors and Twitter sjws acting like he needs to leave the planet, what's up with that? I don't understand why a mistake 30 years ago, is castrating the guy completely.

MJ had child sex lawsuits while he was still alive and most people didn't care.

Faggots need to go back into the closet. Pedos need to be hung. All faggots are Pedos. All faggots must hang.

Okay everyone let's stop all the Sup Forums shit, the /tumblr/ shit, jew shit, shill shit and whatever else

Do you think he should be punished whether that be from rejected movie deals, publicly shamed, cancelled shows etc from something he probably deeply regrets?

Do we, as the public have the right to judge him so harshly?

Ask Chris Hansen and Dateline.

No. The only one who can give the final word is the guy he jumped on to.

You're choosing to die on the hill for a gay paedophile.

The accusations against MJ were bullshit and everyone knows it.

Also, he tried to rape a 14 year old.

If he was a straight man and he PLANNED to do this, even without an actual victim - he would be jailed and put on a sex offender register for life.

Why should he get away with it because he's a rich faggot?

Polanski did far worse and he won a fucking Oscar. Plus Rose McGowan is a fucking hypocrite for attacking Spacey when she happily worked with Vctor Salva.

so your logic is you can rape a little kid but its okay as long as you get away with it for 30 years?

This

>>have the right to judge him so harshly?

You live by the sword you die by the sword. Guy has banked millions off being popular and having fans. If fans want to drop him cold like he nothing then so be it. Now legal issues over this? No, that's a different issues. I don't think a guy should face a legal problem over some BS from 20+ years ago.

that's different from making money of being liked, then people don't like you anymore. I don't have much sympathy over this with male actors being they still have to do something to get dropped like trash. Where as all a female in hollywood has to do is age a few years and/or gain 20 pounds.
>JLH
>hawt
>get fat
>fucking dropped
>get hot again, big titty hand job show
>have a kid
>get fat
>fucking dropped

Polanski just succeeded where Spacey failed. But Polanski may have won an Oscar, but he is also a fugitive for life.

she didnt get dropped she ended her show because of some stupid plot thing

/thread

14 isn't a "little kid", and nobody got raped.

>I don't think a guy should face a legal problem over some BS from 20+ years ago.

there's no free passes on mistakes youve made. theres consequences to everything and you gotta own up to it and take it like a man.

I understand it's so very hard convincing Sup Forums that having sex with children is a bad thing, but he was 26. Some of you aren't even 26 yet. Imagine if you attempt to have sex with a 14yo boy in a few years, wouldn't you feel total disgust for yourself? If you have 20 years of age your mind is already set in the right and wrong. How is it that this having happened 30 years ago makes it better for him? Also the guy is a homosexual, would you bet against him having masturbated by seeing/thinking about naked underage boys a myriad of times in the last 30 years? Hells, he probably even attempted this on other boys that weren't famous enough nor old enough to understand what was happening and say something today. I wouldn't bet my life against it

The #MeToo shit has gotten out of hand, especially when you consider that people have imperfect memories and these memories are affected by many different factors, and this happened 30 years ago.

But this guy basically confessed it probably happened and that he was drunk and gay at the time. So whatever happens, he deserves what's coming.

I fucked a 16 year old girl when I was 26. I have no regrets.

This wont affect his career, right? Bryan Singer did actually fuck some teen boypussy, and nothung happened to him when it came tolight. And he's motherfucking Spacey, everyone still wants him in theit movie.

when you become somebodys gf in prison you will

>14 isn't a "little kid"

t. underage user

16 is legal where I am

>>she didnt get dropped she ended her show

No I mean how fans don't give a shit about them anymore. When JLH would get big, she did not get roles. When she got hot again, they came back. The only way male actors tend to lose fans and stop getting work is when they totally fuck up in the court of public option. Then it's boo hoo why are they not getting work. Where as all a female has to do is chunk up or age and **poof** all her work options in hollywood are gone.

You think Eggert's phone is ringing for roles? Yeah, no. Yet her co-star on Charles in Charge, the ugly nerdy girl got another 20+ years of career going being she is still hot as hell looking.

You might be through with the past, but the past ain't through with you.

Stop defending statutory rape, you fucking degenerates. I thought you alt-right fucks were all against pedophiles, hence the pizzagate shit. But now that it's a bunch of rich and famous white guys on the chopping block suddenly it's not so bad?

Old men fucking boys is kinda worse. a 16 year girl probably has her stomach burning with the urge to insert eggplants and bananas on her vagina everytime she visits chad's instagram. a 14yo boy is totally confused if a 30yo man is trying to seduce him. That shit is way more disturbing for a 14yo male child than for a 16 stankie roastie

B-but my false morality!!!!!!

when guys go bald or age poorly they get dropped too hollywood success is mostly about beauty

14 doesn't make you a pedophile you retard.

>All the redditors and Twitter sjws
Nice try to position yourself as a Sup Forums guy by calling it a sjw conspiracy, but you are defending a pedo and that's degenerate and not Sup Forums at all

but it does

Yes it does.

Like, by definition.

The rules liberals have created can also be used against them