I hear some anons saying Wally should change his name and no longer be known as "The Flash" because Barry exists

I hear some anons saying Wally should change his name and no longer be known as "The Flash" because Barry exists.
This doesn't make any sense for several reasons but I think the most important one is that if anyone should change their name shouldn't it be Barry?
Jay didn't take The Flash title away from Barry when he came back. Why should Barry take Wally's?

>if anyone should change their name shouldn't it be Barry?
Because that's even more retarded.
When Bruce came back, Dick was Batman.
And Bruce didn't stop being Batman because Dick was, he was just Batman also.
Barry Allen is the Flash.
And so is Wally.
And when Jay gets back, he will be The Flash.
And when Bart comes back, he will tear into this.

>>some
One faggot is not a 'some'.

Not this shit again.

The difference is because at this point Wally has been The Flash longer than Barry has.

I want to speed force motorboat Jesse.

Holy FUCK. JUST LET THE FUCKING SUBJECT DIE. It's just a bunch of asshole's with asperger's bullying an autist over semantics now.

Autistic barry fag will continue making those threads

When Bart comes back he'll be Impulse because no one liked him as Flash and Black Wally is going to be Kid Flash as long as CWally is.

So is this a wallyfag false flag to stir up sentiment against changing the name or a crypto barryfag trying to stir the pot.

hmm..

change his name to Kid Arachnid

#notmuh

>white wally

not anymore boyos.

where have you been

no user, where you been

or a troll who's seen the threads from one or two people and is fucking around which could pull in the other two types.

remember the Speed Force is the Life Equation is the Power of Love. It's a Flash Family.

But white wally is back

He is

there are two men named Wally West

so what you're saying is the guy that was displaced from being main flash, also doesn't get representation in the tv show and minimal in comics but he is 'back' yet black wally is on show and in comics..

so that begs question, who is the real wally.

we all know barry is the real wally

>so that begs question
It really doesn't

Accept black wally user, take all of him into you.

learn what beg the question means you fagzilla

>not liking black wally's large implication in his face.