So what's up next on the docket ?

HI OP

hoot

I think 3.0, maybe, was it?

HI user

hoot hoot

did you also offer him some cocaine?

hey, what's out this coming week

Honestly I don't even know what day it is.

Can you believe they're making Snagglepuss, bastion of American heterosexual masculinity, fucking gay?!

Can you equally well believe they aren't drawing him fuckable enough?!

>I think 3.0, maybe, was it?
sounds good

JLA Rebirth, Hal n Pals, Deathstroke, New Super-best boy,

Earth 2 creeps ever closer to its end

I see Sup Forums is back on its nice easy keel and isn't still upset about Snagglepuss

wtf, Sup Forums

there is no thanking god that it's Friday

More of Kenan getting figuratively and literally schooled by I-Ching.

oh shit, training arc in NSM, right?

Deathstroke NSM Foolkiller

I gotta go to my LCS

so, when is SEEKRIT EMPIRE starting?

People also tried to map the original SJW/SJWification of Sup Forums in the Scans Daily thread. You got a mention!

Hey so there's no discussion in the actual threads. I'm not alone in thinking the zoo issue + final pages mean Loma is gonna end up in the dog's body, right? Or Megan, anyway, arguably more fucked up

I do not, for even a second, believe that anyone has ever given a single fuck about Snagglepuss, nevermind his sexuality.

Better than when Wonder Woman was "confirmed" bisexual, IMO

Daily reminder he beats the shit outta Superbro.

wait what

I feel like OP was the person who LOL'd at that

Totally, escpecially since the author already gave a valid reason for the dog to be there
(Shade, the Changing Girl talk)

I saw that and cringed.

I don't even know if that guy is serious anymore.

March or so? well we got solicits right so actually April or May?.

still mad at all the hate for it bc i can't handle the ruse cruise hype

i was prepping myself for Firestorm shit but that makes more sense.

also thanks for marking it as Shade talk

That one furry artist is def willing to give a fuck, if only they'd sex him up enough

>SJW/SJWification
... I'm gettin' too old for this shit.

...i was never a member of s_d, actually

O___o

I'm interested in seeing how the thing is plotted bc Hydra Steve has been legitimately "I know this will end with him fixed but I'm not calling the beats in-between"

Yes, Savant. Therapy. (and a reboot(

Howdy OP.

I am happy that at least a half dozen people got my "Homosexual, even" post in that one Snagglepuss thread.

So DC added so Jones/giffen to their Digital library

I keep wondering if kids these days just don't know about the inherent gayness of Broadway

Someone in that thread "confirmed" that you were there, which obviously means that it is truth though

Haven't those been there already? I downloaded digital rips of Emerald Dawn a while ago

>the inherent gayness of Broadway

is.....this progress????

the world is strange

this page is pretty funny, that's some quality smug

I just mean, like, do people these days not know about opera/musicals queens?

Welcome back. I've been a lazy fuck but your whiskey should be en route shortly.

There's not enough straight representation on Broadway

F?

Naw, he's too tough for that.

pics when it happens

also, Millar

Oh god the text in these thought bubbles is tiiiiiiiny

And the scans are old enough that it's hard to read :(

So it's about time for another betting pool on how many issues Rocket! gets before yet another relaunch

That reminds me, I still plan on running Lucifer soonish, and I need to find better scans. I found physically scanned issues that look terrible, and possibly digital ones that look very faded compared to the actual re-issued books

>people actually got upset that an Amazon likes tacos
>Diana had been hinted to be bi for ages under multiple writers
>people got upset about this
You ever think that maybe casuals like to complain about books they've never read? Crazy suggestion, I know.

6 issues

that's not a rapeface or anything

so, lesse: we're on tonight, off until Monday, then off until Friday, so it's going to be a slow rollout. I'm sorry, I keep getting the late shift.

your bets are being noted, lemme check my list for what we were on now

Fucking Ewing though making me gotta read it.

It's getting relaunched again? How many volumes is Rocket at now, 3 or 4?

>so, lesse: we're on tonight, off until Monday, then off until Friday, so it's going to be a slow rollout. I'm sorry, I keep getting the late shift.
No problem.

How come Desmond isn't in a slutty swimsuit despite being almost identically bound up?

>giving the comic relief character their own book
Marvel, pls. That's just plain stupid.

this is just the 3rd right? Skottie Young, Whoever, New Run ?

Because we can't have equally nice things

There was the Skottie Young book, and then the current one, and now Ewing, right? And a Seekrit Wars mini?

I guess a new Rocket book kinda undercuts that "insider's" no more GOTG spin off thing huh

>Rocket
>comic relief character

c'mon son

I thought Spartan was kill

I can't quite figure out the form for it, but this has to involve an erotic asphyxiation joke

I'm pretty sure s_d would have gotten mad at us for making that, by the time of modly iron fists

he stuck himself in the weeny robot body for a bit there

yeah i didn't know how we were counting him and Groot in a book.

welp

I can't believe Madge is fucking dead.

4 volumes without groot

I'll probably finish up Transformers vs GI Joe this weekend for anyone with a passing interest. New book soon!

I know, right?

I didn't know about the Movie Adaptation One Shot and I'm so beyond hype for it.

>I keep wondering if kids these days just don't know about the inherent gayness of Broadway
Three words. Springtime. For. Hitler.

You know why.

I know someone will call me an SJW or whatever for this, but sexual fanservice of any kind is stupid, juvenile, and in most cases, distracting and pointless. In my opinion, that shit instantly takes me out of the story and detracts from my enjoyment.

However, if you absolutely must, if you have so little control over your hormones that you may as well be twelve years old, be fair about it. Give everyone a little something to look at, cause at least then you're being inclusive, and you could possibly even attract other readers outside the expected demographic.

If you're gonna be a perv, be a fair perv.

I'm definitely following. The series is really incredible.

I am so fucking there for the comic adaptation of the movie version of the comic, damn

Cole Porter and Lorenz Hart through to Sondheim, too

>Somewhere, Keith Giffen cackles in delight

Well...that was unexpected. But a bit hilarious.

Btw, I'd totally read this All-Star X-Men series from that other thread

Those Ross designs are pure sex, especially Cyke and Wolvie.

Ha, Helspont is kind of a bitch.

Marvel seems to at least appreciate that Ewing's a good writer, Contest of Cancelled notwithstanding, so I'm going to say at least 10.

That last panel seems a touch exploitable.

Helspont is a *total* bitch when written correctly, and it's 100% what makes him work

I hope Shirt Twin comes back. Kenan x Shirt Twin, OTP.

It works on a lot of levels, weirdly enough. It's like this OMAC/New Gods-Kirby type adventure but also approaches the material from this unusual kinda toyetic perspective while still digging very deep into Transformers and Joe fandom. Plus Scioli is just really gifted with comics construction.

>no spoilers

Hey Cranky, are you the guy who didn't get LoSH as a gift because of a shipping problem?

>People also tried to map the original SJW/SJWification of Sup Forums in the Scans Daily thread.

Who else here remembers when Livejournal was The Enemy of Sup Forums?
Like, Tumblr before Tumblr.

the before times...

>I do not, for even a second, believe that anyone has ever given a single fuck about Snagglepuss,

He had a nominally successful cartoon in the 60s, somebody must have cared then, right?

I find it fascinating how so much shit manages to happen on each page without it having to be spelled out in 'normal' sequential ways, and yet it's more or less coherent at least 50% of the time

Oh wait, I remember this. Yeah, I remember how this ends. It's really, really weird.

Drool AND bleeding from the ears, he's pretty far gone

No? The hell are you on about?

Besides, you all know how I feel about gift giving.

There was a page in the issues I posted where he runs two simultaneous fight scenes and like, what happens in each scene on-panel is also happening in the other? Really neat.

I got this really unthankful thank you note so I thought hey, is this the famous Cranky? The account is fake though so I rarely check it, was a few weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure most of them, meaning the people mad about Snagglepussyfree, have never even encountered Snagglepuss as a character before, because he is pretty obviously a CAMP stage actor. And in the 60s, that meant you saw more wiener than a hotdog factory.

well-done fight scenes are one of the most underrated components of action/cape comics, as distinct from the usual "Look, all these people are posing at each other"

I wonder if the whole aspect of camp gayness is also less familiar now than it used to be--I've seen some deep generational rifts about Gay Culture on topics like that, knowing a lot of opera queens

But user, just because he fulfills a bunch of period appropriate gay stereotypes doesn't mean he's gay and assuming that he is is OFFENSIVE! checkmate, atheists!

>this page is pretty funny, that's some quality smug

Helspont's got some nice wacky faces too.

So much rekt thread material

Not me. I mean, I generally disapprove of gifts, but I would still appreciate the gesture. I ain't THAT much of an asshole.

Helspont should always be this ridiculously over the top smug cackling asshole who you can't help but cheer for a little bit because at least he's fun

lol she mad