House of cards ended because of a claim

>House of cards ended because of a claim
>Emmy award revoked over a claim

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jHA97HzhxE
advocate.com/news/2001/06/01/music-boys…and-everyone-else
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That only applies to the courts.

as we all know Struggle Sessions are a good thing

>Tfw it was all planned by Kevin Spacey to get out of House of Cards

If you ran a restaurant where your employee was accused of sexual assault and your whole neighbourhood boycotted/protested it everyday, what would you do?

He hasn't been charged or convicted. He's legally innocent.

That's what the statement means, you dumb fucking faggot. It's not an adage about public opinion, it's the basis for the legal system.

For example, there isn't enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that your mother is a roastie coalburner, but the whole neighborhood thinks it is true and stays away from her regardless.

OP utterly BTFO

He admitted to it you fucking ass clown.

House of Cards was already ending, they just revealed it after Spacey got accused so they could do a bit of corporate virtue signalling.

But why? There was no way this could have gone better.
Just fucking deny it and people will forget.

No he didn't he said he doesnt remember it happening

stfu

Why would he preemptively excuse himself as being gay if he didn't hit on any men?

>Get accused of buggering a minor

>Yup, sorry, I was drunk and buggered a lot of minors. Also, I would like to come out as a gay pedophile

Why do people think he's guilty you guys?

And yet Polanski kept getting awards while people knew?

he directed a Holocaust movie

I might've had sympathy for him if he actually denied it. But he didn't.

He apologized, you dont apologize if you're innocent

yep
just say he didn't remember which i mean understandable cuz it was 30 years ago and he might have been drunk

but he didn't straight up deny and then confirming that he is indeed gay (which we all fucking knew since forever) telling me this isn't the only time he try to hanky spanky with young boys

Liberals and Communists don't believe in fairness and justice

He's probably not even a pedo, he probably was just so drunk the kid looked like a chick

>the kid looked like a chick

nigga, he is gay
he literally confirmed that he is gay in that twitter post

I have no idea why he wouldn't just deny it. Come out as gay, sure, but deny being a degenerate pederast. It was like 30 years ago, and it's Spacey's word against the other dude's, plus I'm sure his lawyer/agent could spin it as some rando trying to capitalize on the Weinstein scandal.

House of Cards should've been cancelled anyway after how awful the last season was.

Him being a fag/bi and pedophile does explain why it was shoehorned into the show. He's probably also a cuck since that was forced into the show as well.

He basically came out and admitted it.

????

>getting mad at hollyjew for taking away your awards when you have literally millions of dollars

Yeah, Kevin Spacey has it SO TOUGH.

He's bi. Only fags are 100% gay

He basically said that it could've happened. He wouldn't apologize to hypothetical situations.

He admitted his own guilt.

What's that thing in her mouth called again?

He wasnt a fag

I think there's more coming and he knows it

>implying that was the first kid he did that shit too
>implying the network isn't bracing for more allegations to follow, which is why they're cancling the show now

I DO have sympathy for him. It was thirty fucking years ago. I wasn't even born then

If he was bi he'd say he was bi. If you out yourself as gay, you're stating that you're the sword fighting team exclusively.

Braces.

I guess you could excuse that one nigger that raped your mother before you was born too.

he admitted he was gay. that's reason enough to cancel it.

Its more like if you owned a resturant in Seattle and one of your employee's was accused of Sexual assault and people in Boston would boycott you everyday.

people change doggy
My mom was actually raped before i was born and forgave the guy
One action does not define a life

Its how the world works friend.

H-how long before you were born user

Kevin “Statutory rape is okay when you’re drunk and gay” Spacey
Kevin “Young boys get jumped and subsequently pumped” Spacey
Kevin “Prepubescents on my bed are asking to get bred” Spacey
Kevin “Ignore the children I shag, the real story is I’m a fag” Spacey

>One action does not define a life
I guess one action DID define a life in your case. Kek.

>My mom was actually raped before i was born
uhm...

You're a celebrity and some cunt accuses of raping her on twitter

What would you do? What would be the best approach?

Would replying with "kys" work? Would ignoring it work?

>i might be a pedo faggot but at least i didn't vote for drumpf
btw i'm gay and my dad was literally hitler

Nuke. USA.

Rapebaby

Depends on who is accusing you.
The case with Spacey is that he was accused by someone that is getting a bit famous by now.
Randoms accusing celebrities on twitter aren't a new thing. So the usual approach is to just ignore.

Kevin "Superhero of Sodom" Spacey
Kevin "I want Steve, not Stacy!" Spacey
Kevin "if the age is on the clock, they're ready for the cock" Spacey
kevin "still need a hall pass, I'll rape your ass" spacey
Kevin "Don't wakey while I rapey" Spacey
Kevin "Uranus might be in space but I'm inside your anus" Spacey

But he did that. He doesn't remembers what happened that day and I believed, he was hammered and 30 years ago with a guy that wasn't that great, and also stated it was from a time he behaved that way so it's probably true.

That's not admitting guilt, it's just saying it's probably true, and it wouldn't be admissible in any court, but this is not a judicial court, it's a witch hunt and he is already convicted.

>My mom was actually raped before i was born and forgave the guy
Uhmm, user, by any chance were you born about 9 months after your mom was raped by the guy she forgave?

>Nuke. USA.

Now thats something I can get behind.

it's a blessing is disguise,you really dont want to see a new season of house of cards.

He admitted it after the accusation came out. Or did you know this already and just wanted to obfuscate the truth for a good ol' fashion slide thread?

Remember folks sage goes in the option field.

It's not a claim if you admit to it, stupid fuck!

Because it's an open secret and it's just the first of the many. Rapp has been telling the story since 2001, only with the name redacted. See how NO ONE is surprised by the allegation, if he denies it outright, he'll get trashed harder when other accusations come out.

I'm just glad I live in a place where people don't treat teenagers with tits and ass as children

havent seen any since the cuckcolding arc

>roastie
I swear to god I've read this word like 100 times in the last week but I'm too lazy to look up the meaning.

But would going on the attack work?
"Oh shut the fuck up kid, stop trivializing real rape victims with your made up bs"

Jesus christ dude. I kek'd heartily but calm the fuck down and have some mercy

Bitch that's not how it works.

A white woman whose fucked a black dude.

10 years
does that make you uncomfortable?

80% of all male faggots 'experiment' with hetereosexual sex. In addition, oh, to EVERYTHING ELSE.

Kek

Didn't Space literally just carry a kid and place him onto a bed THIRTY fucking YEARS ago? What the fuck is the problem

This would only work if you're a female celebrity.

>gays are pedophiles

wow who knew

Except it's just a tip of the iceberg. He was also accused of rape by news anchors not a month ago, but it was hushed up.

I bet you'd like Spacey to tuck you in, faggot.

I didn't actually hear about this, got any links?

i like kevin as an actor but him being a fag isn't that surprising, and fag into young twink isn't that surprising either

also doubt this is the only one he ever acting out inappropriate toward another young male

age of consent laws aren't about physical maturity, you goof. a 14 year old is emotionally unstable and is not capable of making certain decisions for themselves

I thought he was already out desu. I had always thought he was a faggot.

Stars like Spacey just need to go hard on the offense
For instance,
>Anthony Rapp? I remember him. He was a 14 year-old "child actor" which meant parents would leave him alone with their 10 year old sons. His parents let him come alone to a party at my house and it was clear that he was sexually messed up--hitting on the adults, bragging about sexual exploits with younger boys. I think someone in his family molested him and he was just acting out inappropriately. I never brought it up until now because it seemed unfair to drag a kids name through through the mud.

This is insane, like he was Weinstein'd right?
Someone at the top decided to sacrifice Spacey for whatever reason.
Remember, a kid accused Singer a couple of years ago and nothing came of that except the kid was claimed to be mentally unstable and Singer laughed as he carried on fucking underaged twinks.

Question is, what did Spacey do to piss people off?
Remember, they forced him to make this before
youtube.com/watch?v=_jHA97HzhxE

(You)

>tfw we now live in a world where you can even get a sexual harassment allegation for even saying “Hello” to a person
>tfw we now live in a world where women have been given the idea that if we piss off a woman even just a little, she can throw a baseless sexual harassment at us with very little consequence
>actors that we can’t fucking stand like Logan and Jake Paul aren’t getting sexual harassment allegations even though there are tweens stalking them
This sexual harassment card must be the “Exodia The Forbidden One of Hollywood

it was like an open secret in hollywood for fucking years and everybody kinda knew about it

but most people just not talk about it because he is very protected of his privacy, there are fags talking about outing him here and there and people just tell them to shut the fuck up and let him being gay in his own time. being a pedo is a different ballgame though

It was a terrible last season

Doesn't matter shitlord, if you ever en LOOKED at another person in a sexually inappropriate way, even if it's 50 fucking years ago, kiss your life and career goodbye.

No, idiot. A woman who has fucked so many people here pussy looks like roast beef. A coalburner is a white woman who fucks black people. OP's mother is a white woman who has fucked so many black dudes that her pussy looks like roast beef.

hobie dobie can i get a linker rinker?

fucking crackers man

It's just sex, lust, there's nothing much to it

Kevin "Lil' boys get me rapey" Spacey
Kevin "Lil' boys are mighty tasty" Spacey

Owen should be shown this

>16 - 19 year old or younger
For fucks sake that means 0-19 yo, what are they tryign to say?
Fucking an 8 year old child and a 16 year old sexualy mature guy is a great fucking difference, 16 yo boys are little horn dogs who fill a laundry of socks with cum a day.

>>tfw we now live in a world where you can even get a sexual harassment allegation for even saying “Hello” to a person
provide just one (1) news article where this happened
i'll wait

So why did it take this long for that faggot to accuse Spacey?
It's been 30 years and only now, after this whole shitshow started, he's got the balls to speak up.
If I were Spacey I would've just told that faggot to shut up and stop lying, the approach he is taking now doesn't save him in the slightest.

holy shit the state of OP

lurk moar faggot

Every single rockstar was banging jailbait pussy in the 80s. It was just a little bit "naughty" back then, not the contra-natura act we think of today. I swear we're going to end up raising the age of consent to 25, and girls will start puberty by 8.

>mfw i yelled at a woman once when i was 25
>mfw i shoved a girl out of my way during an argument back when i was 17
>both girls in question are definitely the type of batshit twat who'd try to spin some shit like I'd "raped them" or something

It's great to know these things can come back and seriously rape my life at any point, even if I wasn't the antagonist in both instances. It's great to know crazy bitches I haven't seen in years would be able to easily lie about me and kill my life.

More like

"Kevin "Young boys get pumped then subsequently bumped" Spacey

Is /ourguy/ Lynch the next target of this witchhunt? Remember, he's one of the biggest defenders of Roman Polanski, who anally raped a 15 year old then fled America. And then pic related

advocate.com/news/2001/06/01/music-boys…and-everyone-else

Rapp talked about this in 2001, they redacted the name

If we want to get into this they are now letting children who aren't mentally capable of making important decisions go on hormone blockers and pushing for irreversible surgeries....you can't pick and chose when someone is mentally an adult. If they can do that shit they can consent to sex as well.