'She's my assistant!': Russell Crowe shuts down rumours

Assist this! *unzips dick*

Why are """assistants""" always young, attractive females?

Based rus

Why not?

cause only young women would accept such a demeaning job

AND IM OBESE
DO NOT FORGET MY GIRTH

>still referred to as the "Gladiator star"

So you can fuck 'em and really enjoy doing it.

giv assistant gf

Because being an assistant is an entry level job for young people, and who wants to hire a repulsive looking person when you have to personally deal with them every day?

Plebs never watched Virtuosity obviously.

imagine rough russel crowe handling this skeltal

>she's my assistant
Not in that fucking bikini she isn't.
Not that I care, the man's rich and famous he can hire a tight 18yo assistant to fuck on the side if he wants.

How can I be an assistant to an actress?

Assistants are an extension of yourself. They represent you in many situations. Would you choose an autistic ugly male incel as an assistant?

If you're Kevin Spaceman then they're men

Given that the competencies for being an assistant are pretty minimal, you might as well also get someone you like to look at/put your dick in.

>attractive
she's a 5/10. i'd hope russell could do better.

Boys.

Pic unrelated.

shoo shoo skelly

Assistant that women will never understand

Criminally underrated late 90's action flic and hes GOAT as Cid.

>that moment when i realized my dad 45 year old dad had a 22 year old secretary in his office when i was a kid and i never thought anything of it
>for some reason I'd see a new secretary every few months
poor mom

>that body
>"attractive"
nah. if russel crowe wanted a hottie to go on holiday with and fuck he'd get a better one

my father used to brag to me about how he was banging asian students that came here to study who worked at his pub

kind of jealous tbqh

she looks ugly as fuck you idiot

Are they gonna spin this as "harrassment"? That young bitch obviously enjoys having a sugar daddy. Stop pretending women are little angels, they're little demons

suck even more dick than the actress

Dude, if these girls had to quit it's probably because your dad kept harrassing them. Sorry to break it to you, your dad is a pig

To assist with sex?

someone give me his life

/ourguy/

he told me he kept firing them because they were using company accounts to buy personal shit

What's with all the hashtags that don't no one has ever used before

>young

She looks 40

make deal with actress where you go to the casting couch for them and the old fat producer/casting agent gets to fug you instead of her in order for her to get the part.

Looks like the good ole witch-hunt meme is in bloom again. Not that I'm sorry for any of those rich cunts.

yeah there are no guys in hollyhood who would ever demean themselves, it's just young women. you're so right

>that earring

yep he's a fag

Yeah that's a convenient excuse,, they all did that. But there's always some truth in lies. he probably used company money to buy them gifts to justify some "reward".

>ywn be a famous actor

if men found out they could skate by with a middle class income from doing secretary work women would be out of a job world wide

>OMG! A man fucking a woman! This is fascist!