Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9s_fHHBxuHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pure Reddit

Oh boy, another film video essay channel that makes normies feel clever

It's one of the few that is actually good.

its one of the OGs tbqhwyf

Butthurt Marvelfag detected.

Dead channel

He is actually working for The Criterion hence the lack of youtube essays

the director of that movie won a substantial bet against an established breeder that the horse did have all four feet off the ground at the same time while running

Lessons from screenplay is superior.

>omg too much le shaky cam in this movie why cant they just fight like jack chion haha
>woooow look how long this take was 10/10 film oscar
fuck I have a deep hatred to all video essays channels

well? is it true?

He was good back when he still made videos. I appreciate that he just stopped making videos when he didn't feel like doing it anymore though. Too many youtube channels force out absolute garbage just to try and keep their revenue up.

But Frame dude is a Marvelfag. He actually used The Avengers as an example of good editing and thinks Man of Steel is bad.

Very annoying and pretentious. Also doesnt help that he's a fag.

They're kind of doing different things though. Lessons is talking about the writing of a film, the plot and characters and whatnot. Every Frame discuses the direction of a film as in the choices of cinematography and whatnot.

If you... pause... after saying something... it makes it sound... so important... profound. It's so effective... other assholes copy it... thoughtlessly.

Tony no..

>You are....
>...a big guy
>.....
>...
>....
>For you

someone post the screencaps where he berates a commenter for correctly suggesting that long shots are easier to do in fully animated films than in live action films

Was coming to post this

Tony isn't truly wrong, though. Even if failed takes aren't involved it's still the same amount of work that goes into them, just in different areas.

Though I agree with you that long takes in fully animated films must be much easier, neither the commenter nor him provide any arguments for their opinion. Commenter says "I am just asking" and Frame guy says "do it yourself lol you can't".

cringe numale just like every single other video essay redditor on cucktube
fucking l m a o not surprised

This is the most reddit Youtube channel

not only do people here like this fag, but they think stuckmAnn or Ralph are good too.
I look down upon them

Stuckmann's ourpleb tho

The Avengers can't possibly serve as an example of anything being done right. There's just no way someone would do this.

Thoughts on writing your own Wikipedia/IMDB page as a director? Kind of embarrassing

anyone remember some movie review/analysis guy on yt.
always wore a red bathrobe i think, had a lava lamp in his setup. im trying to remember this guys channel name.

The disgusting looking guy?

Georg Rockall-Schmidt

Cinemasnob?

I'd rather watch dogfucker

eh he wasnt that ugly iirc or anything but not a model

yeah thats the one man ty

Mike Stoklasa

This is legit one of the worst youtube channels

>won
Yes, it's true, when running horses have all their legs up at some points and all their legs down at others.

What idiot would bet against that?

for tru cinebuffs who just graduated Nolantino Academy

Don't be glib.

its actually good and the guy does it to actually practice what he learns. they get better and better.

how does watching someone else telling you shit you never figured out for yourself make you feel clever?

me, horses are too heavy to jump

Georg Rockall-Schmidt, he's pretty prettay prettayyyyy good
youtube.com/watch?v=9s_fHHBxuHw

The poor man's nerdwriter1.

:^) why would anyone who has watched a horse for twenty seconds bet against that*

Yes. Fucking hate that douchebag.