Marvel fags are going to hate it because Zack "the hack with a knack for terrible directing" Snyder is involved

>Marvel fags are going to hate it because Zack "the hack with a knack for terrible directing" Snyder is involved.
>DCucks are going to hate it because Joss "feminism is cool but cheating on your wife of 20 years is cooler" Whedon is involved.
>critics are going to pan it like they did with Man of Steel, BvS and Suicide Squad

Has there been any movie more dead on arrival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9hGjyzNTAw
youtube.com/watch?v=r9-DM9uBtVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wonder Woman

I like how you ignore that Wonder Woman wasn't panned at all, but you're a shitposting brandwar faggot so what can be expected of you.

1/4 doesn't mean that a movie then has a chance at being good, especially after the previous 3/4 were terrible.

nice try marvel paki. you just try to false flag as a neutral all you want.

>Implying

Justice League toys and trinkets were being sold at the concession stand already when I went to see Thor, and the only little kid in the showing spent the entire credits playing with his Batman or Superman (or Cyborg, but not fucking likely) cup topper. I'm assuming Supes because he was making the flying and sonic boom noises.

So guess we'll just have to see, won't we?

F U N
U U _
N _ N

>"i saw a kid doing what kids do therefore the movie is going to succeed"

ok budbud

Why didn't you tell him Superman is dead?

It's actually the terrible grimdark fake CGI trailer that makes me dislike the movie already.

I wish it was just an Aquaman movie or something.

With this trailer I figured I might go see the movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=w9hGjyzNTAw

Then I saw this one and thought nahh.
youtube.com/watch?v=r9-DM9uBtVI

You can look forward to Aquaman in 2018 then!

Tickets on pre-sale now.

both suck

>marvel fans

Aw, a reaction image, thanks for putting in that extra touch. Gold star, bruh.

Because, no joke, his grandpa had one of those throat things you touch to speak with after throat cancer or some shit. It would have been too cruel. Plus, you know, you don't walk up to random kids you don't know, kneel down and whisper in their ear. For some reason people lose their shit.

I never said to whisper in his ear you creep

Do DCU and MCU fanboys really exist or is it just memes?

Go back to your dog pound, Chang.

It's all memes here . No one actually cares

>Civil War cost $250 Million
How

>Civil War spent $100 million more than Wonder Woman yet looks worse by a mile
Never noticed that Budget difference what the hell.

Kek, you can just see the new just oozing off of you. It's okay, you'll get used to the humor here eventually. It can sometimes take a few years.

>HELP, I've been here so long, I-I can't escape!