Scene Analysis

It could just be autism, but I seriously do not understand the meaning of the "Wine Party" skit. Can anyone explain?

It was Swiss

Sam plays a numale who won't stand up for his wife even though he knows the big guy tripped her.

Nick plays someone who thinks he's a big guy because he throws women through tables, but in reality he's just as much of an autistic numale as Sam's character.

Charls plays Charls.

DUDE AUTISM LMAO

That makes sense. I've never been able to come up with a better explanation than "it's just absurdist". Thx.

fuck off with this thread
everyday all day fucking hell

the wife is bleeding out

nobody cares, not even sam

what's going on big guy?

what the fuck are you talking about, their characters are out of touch with reality rich assholes with trophy wives that actually mean nothing to them, and the humour is derived from their comical under-reaction to the entire situation, to point of sams character even ending up siding with nick

>throwing around the phrase "autistic numale" like candy

i guess You wouldn't get it would you

It’s just funny

Sam understands why it happened, his wife doesn't understand how it happened

No you’re wrong, the point was never dog ya boys for some roastie bitch

Shes got an associates degree

Sam hyde isn't relevant, stop forcing him.

Yeah this makes more sense

That makes sense with the one cut to a doll version of the one chick, but field hockey girls aren't trophy wives and they aren't rich drinking 36$ a bottle wine.

You have autism.
>Sam plays a numale who won't stand up for his wife even though he knows the big guy tripped her.
No, he wants to beat Nick's ass but is incredibly hesitant because it's his brother and wants to give him an opportunity to explain himself before he goes to town. The further they get from the moment the more unclear it becomes whether or not Nick actually did trip her. It's easy for us to know because we saw it from perfect camera angles and a replay, but when you're living in a moment like this, your eyes aren't focused on the next spectacular thing to happen, you might miss out. If you were there in real life, it's not a comedy sketch where you're anticipating and on the look out for a mad pay off, next thing you know your wife falls through the table and it looked like Nick tripped her, but it happened in the span of a second and your brain wasn't ready for such a bizarre incident. As time goes on and Nick maintains his innocence, you keep pushing him to see if he'll cave in and admit what he did, while your uncertainty grows.
>Nick plays someone who thinks he's a big guy because he throws women through tables, but in reality he's just as much of an autistic numale as Sam's character.
No, he doesn't think he's tough for throwing her through the table, he did it because there was a deep rooted hatred for her and she kept antagonizing him with subtle looks. When she pulled the final face when getting up his brain momentarily saw an opportunity to cause her great pain and he took it before he was able to process the consequences. He regretted it immediately.

The acting from Nick is unironically kino, his nervous head twitching as he tries to nonchalantly exchange looks with everyone is great. The humor from this sketch comes from how awkward it would be to be there in real life, but observing it from as a disconnected third party is hilarious.

I didn't care for sam, mde, or world peace at all but it's really grown on me, I've even gotten a buddy of mine into the vertical videos. Any recommendations on your favorite stuff? I've seen moms, officer maggot, etc

What's the name of this woman ?

just playing to the angry virgin contingent

This is the post-modernist/disassociative perspective I had when I first saw it. But this interpretation really doesn't fit the theme of the series.

shill shoo

Gamer couple
New haircut

>You have autism

DUDE AUTISM LMAO

The answer is that there is no point because MDE is not funny. People 'laugh' at it because it's constructed like a big in-joke that they're really smart for getting, but the reality is that it's just nonsense. The only comedic value of any line said or bit done by an MDE member is found in who is saying it. You only laugh because it's Sam doing the jokes, and you think that he's meant to be funny, even though both him and the material are completely devoid of any humour.
He's basically an 'absurd' jeff dunham.

Suck my dick faggot

I don't really like the whole shebang and spectacle of it either.
Paradigm Shift is really funny though. So is the art college speech he did. I like that kinda stuff. And annoying my girlfriend with lee me alon

It's about how libcucks don't stand up for anything even if they know its wrong.

Nick represents illegal immigrants and muslims raping western women while Sam represents the numale libcuck who knows its wrong but is too spineless to stand up.

Even after the crime occurs, Nick (Islam, Immigrants) has the gall to demand compensation

tha mutt of a wife is so fucking hot
would hit her hard on a glasstable

holy shit this projection
>i don't like it so they are just pretending to