Supernatural Halloween thread

Halloween lads, what are you watching tonight? Whats are the spoopiest episodes of supernatural?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/j13nS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F7LCwn9ES48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Season 1-2 has the spoopiest
Season 3 has the most fucked up (Isaac being made to drink bleach)

I'm just gonna continue on my proper catching up of Season 11. Currently on baby Amara

also dressing up as Dean later

>tfw next season 7 episode is Felicia Day intro

Full me, anyway I was dreading castiels return but it was really well done, him taking on Sam's memories of hell was a nice redemption thing, him smiting those demons was played up awe-inspiring and that's how angels should be, not just mooks in suits with knives

yeah this is what I said the other thread, the scene was well-done, it gave me goosebumps for the first five times watching it to say the least. And really piqued my slowly waning interest in the season during my initial watch

bump

i finally started to edit the damn wiki again, what a fucking mess

bump with some content, user.

What's so messy about it?

its just us two. Again.

Sup guys. This year I decided to go as "Dollar Store Dean."

Here are the completed pics.

Gallery for convenience: imgur.com/a/j13nS

Left: Some ugly nerd trying to look like Dean
Right: A true master of his craft. A creative virtuoso. The Michael Jordan of cosplay

lots of speculative statements i had to remove and off-tangent content

>those shooped photos
top kek. also nice boots, i gotta get chocolate brown boots next time, im kinda tired with my wheat pair and my red-brown oil pair

Can you give some examples? I feel like hearing some autism

Kek

Holy fuck
10/10. The Samulet, the army man... it’s all there

>also nice boots, i gotta get chocolate brown boots next time, im kinda tired with my wheat pair and my red-brown oil pair

Thanks man! They're Redwing Iron Rangers in Amber Harness. They're the best fucking boots I've ever owned. You have IRs?

Man you can't even see the good stuff. I have a holy water flask filled with Vodka, and a pocket bible with "All Star" by Smash Mouth in it.

It's 10 a.m. where I'm at, I have class in an hour, and I'm already a little drunk. I love this holiday

>Can you give some examples?
the magic page, for example
>angel magic is strictly used by angels
well fuck no. crowley and alastair know how to use enochian sigils, the whore of babylon had a mock enochian exorcism, Dr. Visyak, a purgatory native, knew enochian sigils
>Human magic (Witchcraft)
no mention of hoodoo, shamanism; claims all witches are evil when Nora from Season 7 was explicitly referred to as a "white" witch
>lists angel, demon and fairy magic
no mention of purgatory magic

plus, i've opened up discussion on whether it should count abilities like telekinesis, pyrokinesis, etc since usually, in fantasy setting, "magic" has heavy connotations as effects of spells and rituals

and then you have people trying to rank the three most powerful demon classes when each class has an outlier that makes it impossible

Bobby would not be proud

>Thanks man! They're Redwing Iron Rangers in Amber Harness. They're the best fucking boots I've ever owned. You have IRs?
I have Timberland boots. Been looking for a nice chocolate brown color for a while. I'm gonna go look up IRs

>I love this holiday
so do I. Best holiday. I'm ready for my burger, booze and pie tonight

since no-one else is I'll try make a list of spoop/fun-spoop good for halloween eps for 1-5 (come on I aint doing all 13 plus they stop going for horror after season 4 anyway) feel free to add

1.01 Pilot
1.05 Bloody Mary
1.10 Asylum
1.11 Scarecrow
1.12 Faith
1.17 Hellhouse
1.18 Something Wicked
1.19 Provenance

2.06 No Exit
2.07 Usual Suspects (points for having Linda Blair from the Exorcist too)
2.11 Playthings
2.16 Roadkill
2.19 Folsom Prison Blues
2.20 What is and What Never Should Be

3.10 Dream a Little Dream of Me
3.13 Ghostfacers
3.14 Long Distance Call
3.15 Time is on My Side
3.16 No Rest for the Wicked

4.05 Monster Movie
4.06 Yellow Fever
4.07 Its the Great Pumpkin Sam Winchester!
4.11 Family Remains
4.19 Jump the Shark

5.11 Sam, Interrupted
5.14 My Bloody Valentine
5.15 Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

Some are more horror, some are just unsettling and fucked up and some are just fun

well telekinesis and pyrokenesis have all come from Demons or Ghosts in the show, psychic kids should count as demon magic

>I have Timberland boots. Been looking for a nice chocolate brown color for a while. I'm gonna go look up IRs

Timbs are nice. I just love boots in general, you know?

Iron Rangers are the most hipster ass boot in the world (and EXPENSIVE) but I love the shit out of mine. Yours are looking good dude!

>the shopped sam and dean pictures on the front
holy fuck my sides

If the bugs in Bugs were spiders that would have been the scariest episode for me.

do you not remember the shower scene

>no 1.09 Home
wew lad

otherwise pretty good list

>telekinesis and pyrokenesis have all come from Demons or Ghosts
wrong characters from different alignments have exhibited some form of pyrokinesis
>Michael of the archangels
>Kali and Vesta of pagan deities
>Phoenix and Dragon of monsters

yeah, which is why Fall is my favorite season because I get to wear boots most of the time. Thanks. These are my wheat colored pair. and yeah i noticed the prices holy fuck i cant afford them now with my bills and shit but damn do they look amazing

kek i didnt even spot that weve gone mainstream bois

Oh shit...now i do. See, i must have repressed that. Fucking hate spiders!

right my bad on the pyro, just read the monster manual for the supernatural RPG but thats operating off season 5 info so I might be a bit muddlesd

dont worry the cgi aged badly

unlike that fucking x files cockroach episode however, no cgi there just lots of cockroaches fuuuuuck

>this season 7 haunted house with all the ghosts

some spoop bits

I got the pics from these threads

I finally finished up to season 5 swan song and thought it was pretty good, better than I thought it was going tobe I was pleasantly surprised. Seasons 1 is kino wasn't ready for them fells at the end. I almost shed a tear for the impala, 3 is much better than 2 probably because best ruby is in it. So glad user talked me in to it but should I start season 6 or is it really best to leave it with them all happy.

Spike user is it really fucking finally you???

Man how you been? My answer is the same, mate
>you like it so much you leave it where the quality is guaranteed
>you like it so much you stay for the ride through heaven or hell

Well alright let me expand. Just remember, s6, 11 and 12 are the only seasons to approach 1-5 quality. But 6 has a rocky start and of course you have to go through the lowest of the seasons (varies but usually 7, 8 or 9)

If you got through the "Buffy should have ended in 5" or "Angel 5 is too different from 1-4" then you should be able to go through the "Supernatural should have ended in 5"

Tonight is the night when you tonight at in, it. When you finish, let me know, 1951.

>11 or 12 approaching 1-5 quality

some of the monster of the weeks did but come on dood

It is user, I finished it a week or two ago been meaning to post. It was really good I enjoyed it a lot and like you said swan song was a nice ending to it all, although you could say that about season one and three.First ruby is best ruby.

thank fuck for dick roman, based sharktooth man making this shitty charlie episode bearable

re-watched The Amityville Horror last night and legit only realised the little girl's imaginary friend Jodie is a demon pig

v sp00p

Man, reading is fundamental. I said what I said. "approaching" does not mean equal to Seasons 1-5. They get close to 1-5's weakest/average entries. 1-5 isn't infallible when Bugs and Route 666 exist.

im glad you did. i feel like this show is being unfairly slept on because of the reputation of it being "for teenage girls or twilight tier" when most of the time it actually is far from it bar the meta episodes where they comment on their fanbase and give in to fanservice.

and i expounded my suggestions here

Please post pics!

man this episode was boring

my point is 11-12 dont approach because the mytharc in them is garbage, 1-5 have some shit eps sure but the main plot and the majority of the motws were good at least

but hey cas is back

I might, later on. But dollar store dean user is going to be hard to top

I happen to like 11's mytharc. The first true apocalypse-tier event since the averted one. For all of Carver's reluctance to try to avoid a bigger and older bad every season, his best one is the biggest bad the series has ever seen yet

And 12'a mytharc was pretty light and allowed MOTWs to breathe and do well

I liked season 10 better, small scale just about the mark, comfy

plus there was some parts of 11s mytharc that I really, REALLY hated, same with 12

>random egg thing exorcises lucifer
>turning lucifer into a dumb potato
>the cringey british men of letters

10 is good and metatron is at least not as insufferable as in 9. demon!dean was entertaining and the metaphor for the mark as an addiction was well made and was a different approach to dean's depression and alcoholism in 7, BUT as they say, a story/hero is as good as its villain and after 8 and 9 full of ensembles instead of a single powerful compelling villain, 11 was a nice change in pace

I might just start 6 then and keep going but my head cannon says it's all roses in the Winchester boys lives fuck deans a family man with his best girl and kid.

>it's twilight tier
This was me user it was the whole reason I never picked it up,but now I can't believe I didn't. As for the fan episode, I think that was the main writing shifting on how bad the tumblrinas had gotten although very funny that blonde chick feeling sams boobs,is how I imagine all girls being around him. The Hollywood episode I feel is more a nod to the season one fans telling them what has happen back stage.

Demon dean and based cain were awesome.

God and Amara were great just for the fact that they added so much to the lore and answered a lot of questions.

>tfw we never got a spn/tvd crossover halloween special

:(

kind of answered too many questions honestly

Yes, spike user. That is how i used to operate and my girlfriend keeps it that way. She treats 6 onwards as supplementary or the nonessential "what happened after the main story"

This. Although i admit the writers fucked up a few things with Amara calling Luci the first son

>wanting Supernatural to be associated in any way to TVD
Disgusting

So Amara was just buttblasted that God would rather create Angels and play with them instead of her? I bet they fucked

Amara had the hots for Dean so probably not

>show yourself! lets do this like real monsters

holy fuck dick roman is so based

Levis are really underrated and could have been executed better at the same time

I honestly have no problem with their execution except for the fact that killing dick sends all of them back to purgatory for some reason

I loved the ancient hungry monster immediately assimilating and turning humans into a buffet, I'm a sucker for the president is a lizard person shit so much good satire that season, and they came off as a legitimate threat. Not angels or anything, just good old monsters

Fuck me these guys are the best thing outside of azazel and lucifer

By execution i only meant they could have been given more unique abilities. Overpowering angels happened too late and flight was limited to purgatory

Maybe if they expounded on copying abilities of other creatures as well like edgar did to that vampire?

But yeah levis are among the most efficient big bads we had.

>that leviathan growl

Forgot link

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F7LCwn9ES48

I'm new here but I think this is a good thing user or femanon probably

I think that's what's hardest thing to get past, 1-5 is like a complete story arc and a nice finishing place. I just don't want to start it and it turns in to the fanfic I thought it was to start with.

The first 3 episodes of 6 are a bit sucky but the season is kino if you treat it like its own thing, it's big on mystery, alot of players keeps you guessing and it's smaller scale than previous seasons

It's also fun to see the train wreck of dean trying to live a normal life when he's so fucked up,and by fun I mean depressing

Oh trust me user, we've all been there. Me and my best bud took about a month before we could muster to start season 6 because Swan Song just felt so heavy and we burned through 1-5 in under two months while finishing major theses for college. It's a personal fight any supernatural fan has to go through

Let me just say, the things that disappointed me is storytelling direction, not really because it became entirely different in soul or that it suddenly became like twilight or TVD and focused on romantic shit. Monster hunting, vampire slaying and demon killing is still front and center, i just feel like they could have chosen better plotlines in some places. I legitimately enjoyed a number of the latter arcs. They just aren't as cohesive unlike 1-5.

>cut about 9lbs the past week
Im fucking ready for tonight's burger, beer and pie. And some halloween candies

I swear if i get toned abs im getting that antipossession tat

Absolutely priceless

Lucifer isn't that scary now. He's an overpowered petulant kid. And this probably puts me in a minority, but I don't really like the men of letters at all.

>I don't really like the men of letters at all
i wish they had a better name. A one-word name rolls of the tongue better. but i suppose it reflects how they are usually glorified librarians or the watchers to the hunters' slayer

what i wish was given more highlight was how the ancient organizations (MoL, Judah Initiative, Thules, Grand Coven, Knights of Hell, the Stynes) that began resurfacing starting s8 were fleshed out better

oh and of course, that all other previous big bads (especially the Leviathans) were tied up to Amara

>Im fucking ready for tonight's burger, beer and pie. And some halloween candies

dont you dear fucking do it

Also chances are 5-6lbs of that was waterweight. Dont reverse your fucking progress because of some goofy holiday. Dont you dare user. Eat your cottage cheese, chicken breast and vegetables. You'll feel much better for it tomorrow.

Ok so it does turn to complete shit drama then it's just sufferers from to many cooks in the kitchen syndrome and to many shit ideas that should work but they don't. I could see that it season 5 when the credits rolled there was about 8 different producers listed, unlike season 1 were there was only 1 or 2. Im rewatching season 1 again with my youngest daughter so will probably carry on the rest of the way when she get there. I just don't want to watch it and 1-5 gets shit all over with twilight tier bullshit.

>Also chances are 5-6lbs of that was waterweight. Dont reverse your fucking progress because of some goofy holiday. Dont you dare user. Eat your cottage cheese, chicken breast and vegetables. You'll feel much better for it tomorrow.

dude i know about the water weight but i just finished my cardio and strength work out, had eggs, mushroom and cheese for breakfast, and cauliflower rice and tuna for lunch. i have been eating rabbit food like sam does the past several days. im only doing Dean Diet for dinner and because I'm dressing up as dean tonight

They should have limited those organizations to just one or two (one for good guys, one for bad), and concentrate on them.

>Ok so it does turn to complete shit drama then it's just sufferers from to many cooks in the kitchen syndrome and to many shit ideas that should work but they don't. I could see that it season 5 when the credits rolled there was about 8 different producers listed, unlike season 1 were there was only 1 or 2
Yes and no. The thing is, Gamble stepped up to be the showrunner but Kripke came back to help tie up the second half of Season 6, so in a way, having more hands helped the season.

I can assure you, it NO way becomes twilight tier romance, but I also can guarantee the story is not as cohesive as 1-5

it's really hard to tell user, i thought the "if you could get past buffy should have ended in 5 blah blah" could get you going but the way you're talking now, i feel like it's safer for you to stop at Swan Song

Keipke coming back isn't a bad thing at all ,even if it's just for the end of 6 it's his show after all. It's just when there is to many people like the producer in the Hollywood episode that's all. I probably will continue with it when my daughter gets there because really want to I'm just a bit worried,and I can't actually believe I'm saying that about supernatural I really did love the first 5 seasons.
Aldo I liked season 6 of buffy.

I've considered dressing up SPN style next Halloween, but none of the women are really instantly recognizable, unless in a group. Any suggestions?

meg with the dixie cut and red jacket
Anna and Abaddon are easily identifiable due to being redheads, Adaddon even more so if you use do the one where she was shot and stitched up

i liked Buffy 6 and 7 a lot, too and had no problems with Angel 5 being different from 1-4, but like I said, I did take time before moving on to Supernatural 6

>none of the women are easily recognizable

dont its cringe

Abaddon might be a good idea. With the stitches there'd be the additional gore effect.

Too scary.

>Too scary

>obligatory.

>mfw i was initially like these two anons when i also entered this thread

Yes different isn't always a bad thing. I think it will for me too I blitz through the first 5 in a few week and the last couple are rather full of feels, by that I mean I raged at the tv when Jo and her mom fought the hell hounds , I actually said that's your fault sammy I don't know why.

Jo and ellen deserved better

So true user couldn't believe that shit so needless. That's were they missed the chance of a spinoff early on. I would have watched the shit out of a show about that bar, jo out hunting having hunters of the week with Ellen sending them on jobs. Having Sam and dean pop in every now and again.

I maintain he got taken out too easily. I know that's how Supernatural works a lot of the time but he was too cool for that.

What's this kind of shoot called?

Well here goes nothing. How did i do folks?

You nailed it

Thanks m8. If only my best buds were around, team free will would be complete

You and Dollar Store Dean should team up and fight monsters
( )

Also what happens with this black guy at the end of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Any Help? Leatherface just sperg out with an autist dance and don't go after him.

i aint even on the same tier as dollar store dean, i only got a knife, he has the full arsenal

that's not a woman

Nigga boutta roll up on some demons and smoke them fuccbois

No but seriously, you two could drive around in a golf cart and kill daemons

Im down if he is

Erm why does your car have a cat folder and what do you keep in it.

It's shortened "Category", mate

Folded cats obviously.

I refuse to have anything to do with Supernatural ever again. I dated a girl deeply into the fan community. I'm convinced the only people watching this show are yaoi fangirls who aged out of anime club.

Yeah we heard your story before buddy. She liked cas and wont shut up about it. It's fucking halloween, let us enjoy this stupid cult show we like so much

Sounds like your problem is less Supernatural and more that you date nutcases.