What a shitty, pointless episode

What a shitty, pointless episode.

It was an important Eleven character development moment, though they probably could have given her the same development while keeping her in Hawkings.

It's the only episode directed by a female. Nuff said.

just saw this. awkward how they avoided to call her black.
>she's different

Best episode. I want my preteen avengers now.

>diverse preteen trans avengers

Not everyone is obsessed with traps like you are soyboi

>Chapter 7
>not calling it chapter 8

>you will never be a 10 year old kid and have a big brother figure who redpills you on teenage girls

hurts t b h bros

Yeah totally.
The show doesn't need a wider scope with other superpowerfags running around.
If anything, they need to go more local and focus more on kids having spoopy kids adventures

Load of bullshit episode. Why not find 008 and have her happy, and teach Eleven that there's more power in love, then the same ol "anger leads to power and epic train jerking" shit? Makes her feelings for Mike stronger, and provides the audience with a more concrete understanding of their relationship.
But no, we need some mo-hawk junkie, a chick that wears diapers, cobra bubbles and "man, I see things" bitch (who then misses the 20 cops that bust into their joint, heh) to teach El the dark side and provide us the diversity, edgy, episode of the series.
Wonder if it was a retconned episode shot after the fact?

wow I called that watching it, it just felt off

>they intentionally make characters traps (mike, will, eleven, buckethead, "sister". even nancy)
>YOURE THE ONE OBSESSED WITH THEM

Why is he so perfect bros?

>Redditor Things

O B S E S S E D

I actually liked it. Was a nice little change for the show

Is that a fucking moustache

I don't understand why you're asking this, she's a curry nigger. They all have moustaches.

they do?

They're literal subhuman monkeys that are afraid of plumbing because they think a witch lives in the toilet.

They could have easily done her training montage and development in the year she spent hiding in Hawkings

She is a poo in loo after all

I'm sorry but Linnea Berthelsen is Danish okay?