THICC

THICC

This show's pacing is SO FUCKING TERRIBLE
I actually give it a chance and was absolutely baffled by how wrong the pacing is it may have the worst pacing in anything I ever watched
It is like watching a squirrel on cocaine

its just efficient, i never noticed how much time other shows utterly waste

it's pretty lazy writing. just random drug-induced free association. I still give him credit for somehow getting this on the air. And having a THICC main character

*farts*

What cartoon is this?

mighty magisword

>Has a used condom hanging off her belt
It's just like my doujins

why do these faggot use the word "lewd" like a "this is a silly thing that i did unintentional, please love me", are they retarded or straight from reddit?

The pacing it not terrible. It is purposely fast paced, but does it efficenently and not one moment feels wasted or like it doesn't belong.

It does go pretty fucking fast, presumably so you don’t notice how you haven’t laughed once.

terrible "art", terrible writing, god awful pacing for dumb kids who don't need to pay attention

this show is redditcore but inclusive to babies

i cant imagine how far you are in the 'tism scale to defend trash like this lmao

do you like ponies too, faggot?

Not my fault you don't have a sense of humor, maggot.

>sense of humor
>show is literally retard baby humor
lmao you must watch toddler shows too you deranged freak

No, I want all kinds of shows as long as I enjoy them. How insecure do you have to be to attack people for having a different opinion?

>projects his insecurity
>literally crying because someone is making fun of his manchild tastes
you can't even say why you like it, it's just because you're retarded and your baby brain is naturally attracted to garbage

fucking nutcase lol

its literally a kids show on cartoon network, what exactly were you expecting?

Post cartoon qts

nothing, other than it to not be as reprehensibly garbage as it is

there is no excuse for liking this shit, you are objectively a freak and probably mentally ill

>observe the cornered child lash out in a desperate attempt to justify his insecurity

I already told you why I liked it. It's short, humorous, and has likeable characters. It's not a masterpiece, but it's a harmless why to spend 10 minutes. You should go out in the world and talk to people to how it doesn't revolved around you lol.

>short so your retard baby brain can digest it easier
>"humorous" because it has retard baby humor for your retard baby brain
>likeable characters
>characters
>literally LOL SO RANDUM XDDD redditcore garbage
go ahead and explain the "characters" in depth and why you like them, 3 paragraphs per character

you're a nut, mate. get yourself some meds.

Is this a parody of Slayers? Which is already a parody of the fantasy genre?

Their likable because they are honorable, loyal, and compassionate. You need a character to be likeable to like them. Now I can see that you are beyond insecure. You are just autistic who thinks that he is smarter than some for comparing a kids show alike to something from Kubrick or Coppola.

>DUHHH ME LIKE KID SHOW CHARACTERS CAUSE THEY ARE ONE-DIMENSIONAL LIKE EVERY OTHER KID SHOW CHARACTER
>DUHHH ME LIKE BABY SHOW BECAUSE IT SO FUNNY XDDD HE SAY RANDOM THING IT MAKE ME LAUGH XDDD
you're a freak lol

you should honestly probably kill yourself, with autism as strong as what you got, there's no way you'll do anything worthwhile

Lol. Well, have fun with your life. You put me in the mood for some MMS.

>im gonna prove how autistic, retarded and immature i am by doing the exact thing that makes me autistic, retarded and immature
hehe

Why am I sexually attracted to a fucking childrens cartoon?

I'm so glad someone who is not me mentioned this here. Every time I happen to see this semen demon on TV I get a chub. How tf is this stuff fit for children.

I hate that the thicc meme has been so thinly spread that now retards think it means any woman with an attractive body is "THICC", or that BBW is thicc either.

No, that is a boring skinny hourglass roastie. Nothing extra about her. She ain't thicc unless she's got a little pudge here and there, but not enough to make her an obese hamplanet.

Her tube legs look like they'd fit into thigh highs without any soft, squishy muffin top at all.

OP, stop samefagging and go back to your containment boards

Muh dik knew what was up when she first put on her swimsuit.

I be jergen jerkin on the reggie to cartoons so this aint nuttin bruh bruh lol

It's not a parody, it's a ripoff.