boring as fuck and extremely forgetful.
hershlag's on the way out, boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUMR695EMVM

Say what you want about Natalie Portman, the lady sure can't act

BACK AND TO THE RIGHT

BACK AND TO THE RIGHT

New angle

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQE8Cj_495g

Millennials don't care about the legendary gold digger Jackie O.

Jackie was a film with style but no substance.

Too kino for Oscar.

Not sure what kind of substance you can expect in a film with a story like this. It was always going to be a moody portrait of one character in one moment. Did that perfectly, doesn't need anything else.

Because nobody gives a fuck about JFK or Portman these days, everyone that did is dead now.

BACK
AND TO THE RIGHT

>hershlag's on the way out, boys.
reported to the ADL

that wound is in the wrong spot
look at the zapruder film
the bullet entered his head about 3 inches above his right ear in a downward path that blew off a chunk of his head from that 3 inches above his right ear to a little bit below his hair line on his forehead

It was the comedian who did it bro

Literally nobody gives a fuck about female biopics unless the woman was a serial killer.

>could be a nice biopic about JFK going through Cuban Missile Crisis and struggling with the stress of being a leader of USA during the most dramatic time of the Cold War
>is instead about his boring ass wife that no one cares and is only remembered for being JFK's wife AFTER JFK's death

>muh grassy knoll
>literally empty
Conspiracy fags BTFO

>waaah give me movie history lessons

sheeit I thought she was holding pizza or something lmao

Who gives a fuck about Jackie Kennedy? She's just some fashionista who goes around wearing pillbox hats. There's nothing interesting about her whatsoever.

It was a great movie, that she lost to Stone just shows how pathetic the oscars are.

There's already a movie about that starring none other than Kevin Costner. Check out Thirteen Days. Absolute JFKino

imdb.com/title/tt0146309/

>(you)

giv first lady gf

>imdb.com/title/tt0146309/
thanks
didn't know about this movie at all

>I prefer YouTube video "analyses" to reading

Damn! That dude gonna be alright?

She can't act.

>(you)

Whatever You may think, she's more competent than Stone.

ah-bloo-bloo

Honestly even the Cuban missile crisis was pretty much non-eventful. What's going on now with Trump is more interesting. Boomers just over exaggerate their time in history, really it's stupid and boring and only about them destroying everything while living like Kings and whining about it

reddit.com/user/half-bloodprince

No she's really not. She's literally a terrible overdramatic actress. She only got an Oscar because of nepotism.

?

Why are you linking to a suspended reddit user?

Not enough blacks and gays.

>because of nepotism.
>none of her family works in show business
inb4 triple parentheses meme

>not liking Jackie
the pleb patrol in full force.
film is brilliant and should have won oscar for the score

implying jewish nepotism isn't a thing. If you're part of the tribe, you have an easier time getting in.

I guess Luc Besson is Jewish now

It's basically oscar bait based on a relatively boring person irl. Jackie isn't remembered for anything other than being JFK's wife and getting remarried 3 times as a gold digging whore. I bet they wanted to get the feminist crowd but forget they can't into history.

>Honestly even the Cuban missile crisis was pretty much non-eventful.
Are you kidding? Not even a boomer and I know there was lots of shit going on. Paranoia about a nuclear winter, Bay of Pigs and how fucking embarrassing it was for the US, JFK meeting khrushchev and not finding an agreement, Vietnam, hippie movement, Blockade, stalemate.

this film was kino

very haunting and touching at the same time

>oscar bait
This film is far from oscar bait, you have no idea what oscar bait is. It's far from a standard biopic, it lacks the generic biopic cliches of films like A Beautiful Mind, Ray, Imitation Game, etc.
This. It's a fucking great film and Larrain is one of the most exciting directors to watch right now. Neruda and No were great too.

Jews don't like the Kennedy's or Catholics, even if it starred queen Jew.

But queen Jew is prettier than ayy lmao Jackie

i loved this movie. i learned that jackie had a shit life.
>son dies on womb
>jfk killed 5 months later
>falls out of horse and gets cancer
>dies at 60
i just found it really fascinating that she loved jfk after all he had done

Because nobody actually cares about Jackie kennedy, and there are already thousands of TV movies. i saw a trailer and Hershlag trying to have an french accent was already distracting. when with this accent meme stop? We know you're not french ,just stop

Falling off horse got her cancer?

This wasn't an Oscar bait at all, it was actually about the character and not just a visual representation of a Wikipedia biographical summary

no gay shit

What was she doing in the horse?

>all this amazing work for such a shit film
Movies were a mistake

ya bro where were the explosions

was it legit or just a romanticized representation? I mean that woman was pretty miserable, after JFK she married a super rich old jewish greek guy.

It was the CSM

she had an infection on her groin
hunting wabbits

lol just go outside you autists
btw why the first reaction of people is to try and pick up the brain pieces?

It showed Jackie as hysterical, often changing her mind, as someone who preferred to give the people a fancy facade rather than truth
So I guess it was accurate

Your husband's body parts are flying off, what else would your first reaction be?

back
a
c
k

and to the

left
e
f
t

She actually was trying to bail out.

I don't know, that's why it's so strange. It's not like she thought they coudl put it back and everything would be fine. It's like an instant reaction of preserving their integrity

This unironically.

sure, the entire world on the brink of annihilation if something goes wrong
really boring and stupid

how many men did she select to get harmless fun?

We care about the man, not his wife.

>I'm gay